3DXChat Community

My Friend...

Yvonny

To Anonymous

I can’t believe im here posting another thread , but honestly i have nothing else to lose so here i am.I waited almost 4 weeks after this all happened to make this thread.

I know I’m probably the last person you want to hear from, but please read me out here. I don't know where to start so istart with this... I’m really upset that our friendship is gone and it's made me miserable for the past couple of weeks.

i cant believe I did that -- after the tantrums and jealousy attacks everything just fell apart, we argued and argued and argued.

Every time we fought it hurt me more, and now we’re not even talking anymore, let alone be friends. I'm really struggling without you now, we used to be best friends and you mean a lot to me, more than you know.

I hate fighting, especially with you. My mistakes ruined our friendship and I don't know how to make things right between us. Knowing that I did this to one of my friends destroys me. I don't know what I was thinking and I hate myself for it.

Our friendship is too valuable to me to end over this. To find another friend like you would be impossible, you’re caring, patient, funny... it doesn't feel right without you anymore.

I didn't mean for things to be like this and wish I could take everything back to when we were friends, I know I can't but I can show you that this will never happen again and I'm still the girl you trusted and thought of as your friend.

I keep apologising because I’ve been completely in the wrong to be so inconsiderate and act like I have, I wasn't the friend I should have been but I don't want to lose you because I think you're worth holding on to, I don't know why, but whenever I had a bad day, or week you always made me feel better, you were one of the few who could do that.

I'm honestly heartbroken things are like this, I don't want my mistakes to ruin our friendship and it would mean so much to me if you could give me another chance.

You genuinely mean the world to me and I can't believe how much I miss you. I know you find it hard to trust and I’ve made it even harder for you to trust me and it'll take time for you to feel ready to talk.

I'm ready to wait until you can talk to me. A lot of people walk in and out of my life but you're one of the few I ever really wanted to stay, and until I make things right with you, you're going to be constantly on my mind. 

I really do miss you so much and I don’t want to lose you. I made a mistake, and I really regret it..
I’ve been a terrible friend for the last few months, but I think I was a good friend before, couldn’t we try and go back to that?

This wasn’t easy for me to write, and I hope this helps to show you just how I feel, how much you mean to me and how sorry I am. Whatever you decide I'll always treasure our friendship and the good times we had. We went through a lot together, and you’re one of the few people I trust. You’re very special to me; I’d go through hell for you. I hope you know that.

Please accept this apology and I hope you can forgive me; I can’t help believing everything will turn out okay, because I find it hard to think of my life without you in it anymore, and I’ll always be there for you. And if you wanna talk to me about anything regarding this post or "our" situation, message me.

Thank you for being my friend

I doubt there are many people who wouldn't go back and do some things differently in their life if they could.

All you can do though is learn from it and if your friend lets you, try and make it up to them and then be the best you can be.  

I hope your friend reads what you've written and is willing to give you that chance.

I dont need this in here... please keep this out of here...

But you said you would be more open minded if I said we could be friends again. Don't worry, with enough lube it will fit in there. And remember, you did said "anything".

I did everything possible within my ability , the rest isnt in my hands anymore...

I showed that im sincerely sorry , i cant do much more..

It all is in your hands and your own interest..

Maybe you will have a heart or maybe you dont...

But please dont let me suffer in this silence..

I wanna be transparent here and not hide anything , i also should apologize for since i got blocked to have made multiple alts on my account with the loads of gold i already had , i really didnt want to cause any harm with it..

But yeah i sincerely apologize...

Oh cheer up Yvonny! You know I have spoke to you several times in the game, and you are nothing even close to as bad as you are making yourself out to be. We all have our faults and we all have our insecurities, and we all make mistakes. You are a much better person than you give yourself credit for and remember we are all works in progress unless we just totally give up on being better people. Sometimes some of us have to make certain mistakes, even repeatedly, before we start to get things right. But one thing I do have to say is you need to find people you can trust to speak your mind and heart to about these kinds of situations and try to refrain from blasting them out loud in forums, it only makes things more difficult. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

[Removed by me cause i dont really know if true, i jumped too quickly to conclusion]

I dont want this to end in idk what , i ask you nicely to pm me and we can/could talk it out

Don´t be like that you literally have nothing to lose if we just have a talk...

• 2 months later...

THIS STORY ENDS HERE, I HAD NO LUCK AND MY ACTIONS WERE TO DAMAGING ON THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US, SHE WONT EVER UNIGNORE ME WHICH I UNDERSTAND , BUTI JUST IDK HOW TO SAY , MAYBE JUST NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE , SINCE ALL IM REALLY DOING IS UPSETTING AND HURTING PEOPLE WITH THE WAY I AM...

NO ONE WOULD NOTICE IF IM GONE ANYWAYS..

MAYBE IM A WEAK PERSON FOR WANTING TO LEAVE OVER THIS LOGGING IN TO KNOW IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME JUST HURTS ME INSIDE AT THIS POINT...