3DXChat Community

Chat system improvements | Work in progress |

Sycogenesis

Feel free to add any alterations features or opinions on the matter here

1.For starters i am sure many ppl would like to pm ppl with out hunting them down

2.I would also like it if the chat sound only pops up when someone you are pming says something not in world or local

3. Time stamps would be nice that way you can easily tell if someone is afk or not 

4. Also a feature that tells you someone is offline when you try and msg them if they are indeed offline

I like all your ideas.

Also...

Maintain local chatlog of (at least) partner conversations.

Enable marquee selecting and copying of text from text box.

Ability to reduce or increase amount of history, I sometimes want to refer further back.

Ability to terminate communication upon zoning. At present, even if I stop talking to someone, they can still contact me.

It's good to see so many creative spirits on here :) , i believe Gizmo already hinted at an Interface Rework in the next bigger update with a few topics prior to it. The only downside with all the wonderful suggestions filling the forum here is, that they are not organizedly listed, thus the repetitions in the depths of the forum, soon to drown somewhere deep down.

I recall a freely adjustable chatwindow in seize & length also among the wishlist.

Are you a developer?

You should write this to "What would i like to see in game" in the Developement and suggestions section, not opening a new topic.

Sorry, but are you a Moderator? At least to behave like one, not only in that thread :P

I think the ideas are good and would deffo improve the game if developed and introduced..

I don't think a thread has been created solely for just 'chat' ideas apart from the obvious PM friends from other locations which is a biggy.. I may be wrong on that but cba to go through and check lol.. yes there are general idea threads that cover chat, but they cover a ton of other topics to, so like most things they get lost.

So what if this was posted in the wrong forum area!! Minor details really..

I would also like to see emotes added so we don't have to copy and paste them in or at least the chat turns : ) into :) like on here :)

Maybe because everything was suggested before people doesnt look at old site, use search or use general or another 10 suggestion topics where all features been suggested over and over.

It's something that can be defined as spam.

Wait.. So you think it is acceptable to moan at the devs every 5 seconds for not developing stuff, but then its spam to keep asking them? You yourself said you had to pester the devs to get stuff?! How does that work?

I criticise the guy and get blasted.. I stick up for the guy and get blasted..

If you don't like people continually asking for stuff (in a reasonable manor), don't moan when its not developed.. even if asked in the wrong place..

Back off to my cave..

IKR.. I need to be muzzled I think haha.. :)

Lol...usually I'd agree Macca (:P jk) but just seems to be so much unwarranted negativity about. I just won't stand for it...

*hands on hips and everything*

and for the love everything chat based....

5QG0NQZ.png

This is my biggest pet peave. Give us a highlight and copy feature.

On a side not, yes all this has been mentioned 1000 times multiple sections of the forums . But who really cares? Make it 1001 in this section. B)

offtopic.jpg

1)

please move this hole topic/thread to Development & Suggestions thank you!!

2) chatsystem...the hell, i would do or change a looooooooooooooot of things there, but always optional !!!! the old and new way, or try to make atleast everybody happy, as usuall! but i didnt have the time, nore dare till now, ask devs like gizmo "personal" in a pm!! (textfile 4 messagebox-ideas to him or question for existing topics/polls for that bfore he answers or i post, but till today unfinished and untouched since weeeeeeks, somewhere on my pcs)!

Offtopic.jpg

3)

forumsearch + wrong areaposting(s)

...just like the 3some lesbain vote in here http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/579-upcoming-updates/?view=findpost&p=32426 that i bump once a month and sry 4 that *caughing* but that also somebody posted in wrong forum area-section -> openforum :( , but NOBODY moved it where it belonged till now! instead, my initial very first apology post here to claudi, sins and world if u remember, with a lot of likes btw (but not cause of that).........bäääääääääm......deleted weeks later, why not just closed it?! but hey, who cares now^^turn the page and burn it...atleast for that caused situation, it was good to delete, but could have shown others or beginners, that there are also ppl here, that care about others or there feelings and they are not playing 3D sexvilla here with brainless, insensetive sexrobots!!

offtopic1re.jpg

4)

trying to say and sry 4 offtopic, but this forum just needs MORE STRUCTURE and MORE MODS!! like for example, ppl who really care and spend there time in here (like gizmo and lisa) and in there heads outside of this game, and outside of forum (besides only only gettn their brains fuckd and thats ok too), just to make things better here for all of us: like for example: riela-structure.com! she already mentioned this and that or what ever could be done better here in the forum, but hey, i forgot, were "just" playing a virtual fuck game and acgh forgrit! sry, silly me^^! i just think gizmo has already soooooooooooooooooooooo much other things and i dont even know what else to do to and for this game, forum, servers and community and lisa also has a RL and hey, im not nailing anybody on the cross here, but it would be nice, if the two mainhands here in the forum gizmo and lisa and thx 4 all your work, time and enthusiasm if ur read this, would have atleast minimum 2 more helping hands´here in the forum atleast to moderate, structure and well, u all now maybe what i mean!!

offtopic-post-in-offtopic-forum-so-you-c

i have, let me check, mom, 5725 posts in my "own" forum of my already mentioned other digital-living.com/v.2.0 and spend since 2004 = 28 weeks, 1 day and 14:52:33 hours/mins/secs afte the statistics as a admin there in it, so i know, its possible to move threads and or merge them together with existing ones or give something just a kind of more structure....wtf  am i writing here, lol!! well, i already was once a lil **** off cause dindt find a thread or area that would suit and guess what, ha hahaaa -> other textfile, save unfinished, somewhere u know where^^ and i only remember thread/poll "would you recommend 3dx a friend" or so and i nearly just baaaaaaaanged everything i had on my mind + a video i only wanted to post in that thread i found after 5 sites searching and scrolling, scrolling and scolling up and down and nearly lost my ............ temper once there^^ and the members in that thread also wrote of ppl leaving the game and i wanted to add to my thoughts AS A JOKE  at the end of my posting and im gladl i didnt send  it till now: yes, i will also leave by xmas latest, if a) this forum doesnt get more structured, b ) lesbian groupsex isnt added atleast with a few poses and c) if erikaspencer doesnt reduce the size of her signiture she had in those days. AND D) i hope u know im only jokn and kiddn there and withe erika..hugn kiss hun..cause the earth is stil turning but thank god ma'am, that the mobile version of this forum, shoes NO SIGS!! so im glad, i saved my money for a planeticket to australia with a big, not sharpt and very stump and rusty clingone sword^^ and not writn from jail here^^ and hey, kiddn here also ofc and i know now we dont have much devs at this game here, but we should be glad that their doing it atleast and its done, when its done! so sometime, we all should be happy not always gettn that what we want, and should be glad, not getting that, what we maybe diserve!! muahhaaa  ps: sound better in german^^

2399d1353004512-mmmmmmm-thread-offtopic-

5)

read it, delete it, but think about it.....ill copy this OT novel stuff and destroy it myself in max 72h from now or an admin/moderator will do so, and post my thoughts to the forumstructure + optional, individual changeable textwindowchat-options better in a existing or suitable thread, if i find one, lol or it^^and again.....NOOO, nuff wrote chaos...takn cup of stfu and wishing u all a nice weekend and maybe this pic here i just found seaching for offtopic pics, helps u to forget, that i even wrote here all this "shit" and maybe wasted ur and all my time^^ bb

good-god-almighty-nsfwpage-offtopic-disc

6)

*headshot*

thread-offtopic-jules-22580.jpg

ftx7im24impq.jpg

Sorry, but are you a Moderator? At least to behave like one, not only in that thread :P

I just think there are already forums for this discussion. All you open topics like this in "Open forum" section thinks that devs not reading the already available developement and suggestions forums??

Sorry guys but doesn't open forum mean it's open for anything. What right does anyone in here have to decide what it is open to or not.

It is the most looked in forum and I for one appreciate any suggestions that could improve any part of the game or gameplay.

As for suggestions that have been posted before, who gives a ....  if you see it is something you have already seen before, just don't bother opening it let alone feel you have to use your time to remark on it.

• 1 month later...