3DXChat Community

In game love

Aroha

Hi all. I would like to hear players opinion about virtual love. I have had very small moments of this and it gives me a great feeling.

But is it love?

I have love in the real world. Is having love in here as well cheating?

Long term relationships. Does the honeymoon period go?

5d14ad83fc902be8dc927bbd8d565f60.jpg

Edited by Aroha
Spelling

You're the only one that can say if it's love or not. Many, many people get infatuation confused with actual love. It's possible to find love in a place like 3DX, but it's rare. I was lucky enough to have met the woman I'm now married to IRL in Frescos. But, again, actual relationships blooming from such a place are few and far between. The really real people are one in a million.

Yes, if you're in a RL relationship and in a secondary relationship on 3DX - unless it was agreed to with your RL partner beforehand - that's cheating.

Of course the honeymoon period fades. After that initial raw attraction diminishes, if there's still a strong bond within the relationship left, that's what love actually is. Tread carefully out there, people.

You're the only one that can say if it's love or not. Many, many people get infatuation confused with actual love. It's possible to find love in a place like 3DX, but it's rare. I was lucky enough to have met the woman I'm now married to IRL in Frescos. But, again, actual relationships blooming from such a place are few and far between. The really real people are one in a million.

Yes, if you're in a RL relationship and in a secondary relationship on 3DX - unless it was agreed to with your RL partner beforehand - that's cheating.

Of course the honeymoon period fades. After that initial raw attraction diminishes, if there's still a strong bond within the relationship left, that's what love actually is. Tread carefully out there, people.

Hi Castiel and thanks for your input.

Wow..what an amazing outcome from a game. So in this game I guess the first attraction is to the persons personality, as all the avatars are sexy....the only thing that is an attraction point is the way people converse. Of course, finding relationship compatibility in the real world is usually a visual attraction. This then progresses to personalty attraction...or not.

Yup, you're right. So, in a sense, getting to know someone online without knowing what they look like first can be a good thing because it removes that initial physical attraction we're used to starting with and sets us up to get to know the real person first.

There are no rulez, like who makes tha rulez on wot Love is and how ta find eet. Each of us experiences tings differently and if 2 peeps connect in real life , online, thru pen pals then eets wot they share between each other that is special. If they consider eet "Love" then who can say otherwise. Awesome you found your RL Wife here so this proves Love can be found anywhere. Eets not where we are but who we are with that makes tings special and memorable unless you hate people and like being alone then good luck to ya.

Love is mysterious, eluding but all encompassing and when eet happens ya cant hilp but be enveloped and see where eet takes you, fo tha adventurous eet can provide tha highest of highs and also tha lowest of lows, eets tha risk eet brings.  :wub:

Crikey Bamboozla...you gotta real Aussy twang there.....maybe we could meet for virtual "fush n chups"......or should I pronounce it "feesh n cheeps"?

I think you may have us mixed up with the kiwis, us Aussies actually do say fish n chips, kiwis get the I and E mixed up, like they say fesh n cheps.

I once heard a kiwi say he was going to go out the back and set on his dick and have a sex pack.

I love the kiwis, most I have met are so much fun.

Love is what you make of it and how you handle it as it varies for everyone.  You have to think of this way, you are you, no one is going to be you and you are the only one who knows how you feel.

There is a difference as to what cheating when online can be, if you exchange your actual photos of your pussy and/or dick then yes you're in the cheating stage.  If you're keeping everything to the game it's not.  I know the debate about it varies by each person along with the legal end.

There is a difference as to what cheating when online can be, if you exchange your actual photos of your pussy and/or dick then yes you're in the cheating stage.  If you're keeping everything to the game it's not.  I know the debate about it varies by each person along with the legal end.

The debate does vary. How would you measure? If you feel comfortable telling your real life partner exactly how you are playing....or as most seem to, just tell their real life partner they are playing, but not how much of their heart they are giving in the game?

Virtual life reflects a persons real life morals and emotions maybe.