3DXChat Community

Things i learned in 3Dxchat

Aliviax

Hello everyone 

In this thread i wanna say things i learned in 3dxchat n how my gaming experience became  so much helpful due to playing the game <3

1st a lil bk round short story 

i was always a trance lover n spend most of my time on Youtube listening all kinds of music ofc im a anime lover also,due to the fact that for my papa :) im still small they not let me go out at nights in clubs etc So my free time was devided on youtube anime n coffee early with university friends.

Then one magic day i saw a Youtube video of 3dxchat consisting of a party ppl dancing all arround with trance music and that was for me :) i had to try this game :)

i started playing 3dxchat going to parties etc watching (djs playing music) then i had this strong desire to be also be able to play my favorite music in the way i want so slowly i started to learn to dj later i even took lessons still do and i love so much mix live the music i love .

So point to 3dxchat cause even tho its a game  i learned something and i love what i learned :)

So i kept playing 3dxchat  and i had also the chance to see people in various situations that i didnt have the chance to experience in real life exept in school but in school people there almost all same age but in 3dxchat various age n people ,i went through good n bad stuff here but i dont regret anything cause i saw how people are .

So another point for 3dxchat  :)

i kept playing 3dxchat n i came to love build rooms , i build rooms 16 months now and i have to say i realy love it :) so i made my blog  post rooms i build there etc and now i wanna do n learn more stuff so i thought i learn 3D design etc .

So after a talk with my papa and after he saw my blog n what i build and what i dream for the future he agreed so i go to a 3D design school <3

So another big point for 3dxchat :)

personaly i found some realy cool stuff to do and im so happy so i made this thread as a appreciation n to say a big Thank you to 3dxchat :)

MUACKS 3DXCHAT :)

So after a talk with my papa and after he saw my blog n what i build and what i dream for the future he agreed so i go to a 3D design school <3

I wish you a good luck. If you love youtube that much, you can learn everything about 3d design and modelling by videos. Something around 3-4 months and you will learn 3d max and design basics(and will fill your future portfolio). Isn`t it worth it?

I wish you a good luck. If you love youtube that much, you can learn everything about 3d design and modelling by videos. Something around 3-4 months and you will learn 3d max and design basics(and will fill your future portfolio). Isn`t it worth it?

oh yes i will also check online and experiment till i go to private school so i have an idea of shorts :)

What a different statement! Really interesting! I had never thought that being a member of 3DX might be an advantage for the future career. I must admit that I had underestimated the technical knowledge you need for building.

And congratulations, of course, to your tolerant papa, Alivia!

I think that is a really good opening post, Alivia. It reminds me of something I tried to do with a group of disadvantaged kids on Second Life. The idea was to get them building a venue and doing their music, some live bands, some mixed. The kids loved it but the organisation running the facility didn't. They took the view that Second Life was bad because some people had cybersex.

There are some farsighted individuals in the world. I allow people read that ironically or acknowledge that there are actually some farsighted individuals around. Either way works.

What a different statement! Really interesting! I had never thought that being a member of 3DX might be an advantage for the future career. I must admit that I had underestimated the technical knowledge you need for building.

And congratulations, of course, to your tolerant papa, Alivia!

building rooms creatings sofas n many many stuff is the first steps then u start do other stuff slowly learn more stuff  so yes  1st steps in 3 D design.

tolerant ? hahaha im the tolerant one that i listen what my parents say n dont go out in clubs till they feel safe n let me :) hahaha

ps u would be amazed how can a game inspire u :)