3DXChat Community

Ask Female Anything

THX

For whatever reason it appears my event thread/post has been deleted and trashed. Very disappointing that a bit or arguement between posters can result in a complete topic dump.

I will be posting the next event for next month next week if this one isn't deleted.

HI7JU82.png?1

EF39A6O.png?1

Edited by THX

Although this isn't specifically an AFA event the venue should work well. I've had a couple suggestions to address RolePlay.

I will be looking for a group of 2-4 willing to put on a brief demonstration for 10 - 15 mins and then answer any questions posed. If you can possibly plan something ahead, that would be fantastic. I'd like it to include a sexual situation incorporated into the theme to demonstrate how the Roleplay leads to that.

Possible questions to be addressed:

What is a Roleplay?

How does one create one?

How does one find others?

What does a Roleplay look like?

How do you do it?

How do you know when to interact?

if it's a small ggroup how are roles picked?

How is sex incorpoperated in a roleplay?

These are only some questions to anticipate.

Any little group that can provide approximately 1 hour and a brief planned roleplay demonstation that is interested, feel free to contact me in forum privately, or openly in this thread. Remember, this isn't about acting, so don't get hung up on 'will I be good enough.' This is more about providing answers to those who want to know about it. It is more about demonstration, but if it can be sexy all the more entertaining.

This sounds like a great idea. Role play, in this context, is something I know very little about. I’d quite like to find out more.

Keep an eye on the thread. If there are those who can, then late May/early June is the goal.

how will people be selected for being good at role play or is it any angry old person that volunteers again?

See my post. It should answer your question.

I'd be glad to volunteer to help out.  I have taught others how to roleplay in various situations.

Let me know if you can get a team together. Or if open to joining one, it's good to post here as it may attract others.

I know this is completely off topic and this post is only meant as a little bit of fun but I did rather hope somebody might react to this.

how will people be selected for being good at role play or is it any angry old person that volunteers again?

It possibly refers to me because I am among the older percentiles of the user base, but I don’t think so.

There is a serious point hidden here to my mind. For this to work well the volunteers, hopefully there will be enough, must be able to deliver and be well motivated. Just anybody willing may not do the job so well. My experience of role play so far is from work based courses which, while probably hilarious, mean I would be a very poor candidate should I feel able to volunteer.

What is a Roleplay?

How does one create one?

Hard to explain. The only thing i can say is that a roleplay is good when it don't looks like a roleplay. By exemple, someone roleplaying a vampire since she started the game and that everyone see as a vampire in game do a good roleplaying. 

But i suppose you are talking about roleplays that last only one day/night ^,..,^

Hard to explain. The only thing i can say is that a roleplay is good when it don't looks like a roleplay. By exemple, someone roleplaying a vampire since she started the game and that everyone see as a vampire in game do a good roleplaying. 

But i suppose you are talking about roleplays that last only one day/night ^,..,^

That's why I think a demonstration may help. I know there are several interperatations of what one is as I tried to watch a couple going on yesterday. Each was different. This isn't intended to show 'the right way' to roleplay, but one way at the least.

I hope a team of three or more steps forth. It became apparent to me that that dynamics are different between two and more than two, but both are applicable.

I was teaching someone how to start of a sexual encounter with teasing and going from there.  They weren't sure how to do longer Roleplay so I gave him a little nudge in the right direction.

Roleplay comes in many forms from fights to sex and can vary depending on the person.  You can always get a little feel of what someone may or may not want to do by how they start things off after a few lines.

https://textuploader.com/xqqp

There are times when in Roleplay that a person won't use /me or markers (such as *, ~, - and so on) to let you know which is Roleplay and which isn't.  Some will also do a ... to separate the Roleplay to normal talk.

Hoping you can all make it tomorrow! Join us on 16th May at 7.30 pm PST where the Lovely, beautiful and extremely sexy Pryss will be hosting Ask Female Anything. Pryss is a long time friend, has invaluable knowledge when it comes to a "woman's perspective" not to mention, super super sexy and extremely honest. We hope to see you all there tomorrow. 

• 1 year later...