3DXChat Community

By Anaganda

Anaganda

• 4 months later...

The HellGate

This is actually kinda the first room I built with WE back in late 2017... Took me a while back then, could kinda say it was the playground where I learned the editor.
Still to this day it's my personal favorite rooms in all the rooms I built, I still go to it every now and then and do some modifications ;)
Apologies for long post in advance 😘

K2xD2dF.png

45OFetH.png

V7HAqTz.png

JQtLUA9.png

pgN5x8w.png

ORMXtHE.png

YmNmm6G.png

m1BKVI5.png

f0jHBOB.png

maowLUz.png

6M8682v.png

15 hours ago, Stellania said:

.. and myself and The Dangerous Divas are honoured to count you as a friend lovely Ana! ❤️

You have an awesome mind and you share it with many people using your building skills!

Stellz 😘

7 hours ago, Derai said:

Alway a treat to see Anaganda’s awesome works. She truly is gifted. 

Kinda surprised you haven’t shown the Ork WarKamp you made for us Divas ^^

That room never fails to drop jaws to the floor. 

Thanks, Derai... and as for Ork kamp... oooh I am so gonna show the fuck out of it 😂.... Just kinda doing rooms more or less in the order they were made in 💋

Edited by Anaganda

sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀs ғᴜᴄᴋ! ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ "ғᴀɴ" ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜɪʟᴅs…ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ! ɪᴛ ɪs sᴏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ...ɆӾ₮Ɽ₳ !!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Steam queen

So... It was early 2018, for some weird reason it got in my head to build a steampunk rock hall... it started with a robot cause I thought if I can't do this then there's no sense to make the whole room... Robot itself took 30 mins to make but then I didn't know what kind of hell I got my self into with all the gears, valves, pipes and steampunk goodness... the idea was that it'd be like at the top of a clock tower but then the limitations of the then 32-bit client made me put it on hold...
We fast forward to early/mid 2019 and I was showing @Chilles some of my work and among them was the half made steampunk room, which he instantly started drooling on, and convinced me to move on with the project... a bit after that, 64 bit client got a real release and I decided it's time.
ofc the room went under some changes, which happens when a project is left on hold for a while... so the clock tower became some sort of a zeppelin... and well it got messier :D

Anyways... every now and then you will find it opened by either me or @Chilles under the name sky-engine for some live EDM goodness by the man himself.
Link to the thread that's concerned with events on said death trap :D

p5c4rGK.png

dn9qZz9.png

oGpDwTl.png

HkE12HR.png

FLj9Cbk.png

nd1BS46.png

FpWPy6r.png

WhpJe3T.png

gKCavBk.png

TsohAex.png

JegiK1p.png