3DXChat Community

By Anaganda

Anaganda

The forbidden fruit sex bar

Created this with the intention to run my own highclass themed brothel, but was too lazy and didn't really go through with the plans.

The room has a big open area that comes with a bar and two stripping stages, then when you walk further you get to a lobby which takes you to either, the massage room, steam room or 6 bedrooms dedicated for private naughty times, ;)

M6HpqYO.png

zaO5PwQ.png

6uNaKDW.png

NVqkrBw.png

ISpRDUA.png

xkTgjaK.png

Download from 3dxchatsharing

Diamond lust deck

Can be used as a party room or a sex room.

has a nicely sized dance floor that comes with the band stuff and a custom made DJ station, with a bar overlooking it.

also has a number of sex zones that are designed to not intersect with the dance floor yet still be in close proximity... along with two pools :*

it's a remake of a room I made pre WE time... so I tried to keep the feel of the pre WE era in it, with using tables for floor at some parts and such.

XgCDiGK.png?1

Lc7Bwp7g.png?1

V1WOd6Z.png?1

lg0FipY.png?1

xXcvsS9.png?1

moshD7H.png?1

5rqUlPB.png?1

And yes it comes with my logo... I like sharing a lot, but I had a couple of incidents where people put their initials in the room or inviting Olesya to make a music vid on it claiming it was made by them... this didn't feel good tbh... Ofc you can remove the logo, but I would highly appreciate it if you kept it :*

Download links

goodle drive

3dxchatsharing

Kinda lighter version with the effects removed 

download

Diamond lust deck

Can be used as a party room or a sex room.

has a nicely sized dance floor that comes with the band stuff and a custom made DJ station, with a bar overlooking it.

also has a number of sex zones that are designed to not intersect with the dance floor yet still be in close proximity... along with two pools :*

it's a remake of a room I made pre WE time... so I tried to keep the feel of the pre WE era in it, with using tables for floor at some parts and such.

XgCDiGK.png?1

Lc7Bwp7g.png?1

V1WOd6Z.png?1

lg0FipY.png?1

xXcvsS9.png?1

moshD7H.png?1

5rqUlPB.png?1

And yes it comes with my logo... I like sharing a lot, but I had a couple of incidents where people put their initials in the room or inviting Olesya to make a music vid on it claiming it was made by them... this didn't feel good tbh... Ofc you can remove the logo, but I would highly appreciate it if you kept it :*

Download links

goodle drive

3dxchatsharing(comingsoon)

Kinda lighter version with the effects removed 

download

Thank you very much Anaganda) very beautiful locations) I like it) With your permission, I want to make a clip in them) And the name will indicate that this location was made by you)

• 3 months later...

Can I use one bad word for one of your creation? Are you ok with critics?

S9XOiEZ.png

Alright, I`ll say as my friend said-

"It`s fucking amazing dear, fucking amazing!"

all of your works

ps:Excuse me for my language  ^_^  Let me know if you mind bad words in your topic, I`ll fix it in a good way. Keep it going, you`re talented  :)

Edited by ExHaran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, non evil people.

This room was made for the intention of opening and keeping opened, as kind of a hangout place ala sin club... but alas patience for hosting is not a virtue I have.

I give you the medieval inn, has a nice hang/chill out zone with a bar and a dinning table, a number of private rooms for those who like to keep their sex not in the open... and ofc, a hangout place wouldn't be complete without a cozy fireplace (sadly no spinning bottle included)... download link below the pics

929645463_2019-09-1608-31-44_181711.png.01764f45233829e9955278ac3d8f6fe3.png919347288_2019-09-1608-31-54_182288.png.692c6317c0f766f2b04649f5e707ead8.png344069404_2019-09-1608-32-15_183548.png.cb6642b2315cf063cccf9a7151b6243d.png316873205_2019-09-1608-32-42_185165.png.b7fdc6facbee325cb66fd9fdbcb8c11a.png911237474_2019-09-1608-33-57_189489.png.c04cd90732824898c7d767cc8a8f9b1b.png639884154_2019-09-1608-36-07_197216.png.a4df6fdd965cdff24bbe93769f9c51fa.png892986887_2019-09-1608-37-02_200482.png.f5ce02bd6da92f6e5982b98318d7dedc.png

download link

11 hours ago, Lillianme said:

Wow, this looks amazing! 

Keep up the good work! 🥰

thanks... I try 😘

10 hours ago, Torax said:

Thank you for sharing it!

I added it to the website as requested :)

You can also find all Anaganda's great work here https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/contributions-anaganda

Thanks a lot, Torax... and thanks so much for your dedication about keeping and maintaining 3dxchatsharing... you are awesome ;)

8 hours ago, JunBug said:

This is gorgeous  !

thanks a lot, dear :)

How about us evil, I mean colourfully pragmatic people? I love your works Anaganda, you're quite possibly my favourite architect in the community. I've used your Diamond Lust to host loads of parties (and when I remembered I added 'by Anaganda' at the end to give you the credit for the room). Now you came up with the Medieval Tavern (which I'm going to use right away).

I don't know what's the common etiquette about these things, but if you're taking requests, I'd be interested of chatting with you about the possibility. Now that I think about it, I'd love to talk with you whether you take requests or not, as I am a huge fan of your work.

10 minutes ago, Triel said:

How about us evil, I mean colourfully pragmatic people? I love your works Anaganda, you're quite possibly my favourite architect in the community. I've used your Diamond Lust to host loads of parties (and when I remembered I added 'by Anaganda' at the end to give you the credit for the room). Now you came up with the Medieval Tavern (which I'm going to use right away).

I don't know what's the common etiquette about these things, but if you're taking requests, I'd be interested of chatting with you about the possibility. Now that I think about it, I'd love to talk with you whether you take requests or not, as I am a huge fan of your work.

Thanks, dear... I am glad that you are enjoying the rooms. sadly I don't take requests... in a sense I enjoy building here, and don't want to turn it into work, kinda... regardless of that, I'd surely love to have a chat with you :)
As for adding "by Anaganda" in the room name... ofc thank you, it's a nice gesture of you which I highly appreciate... but really you don't need to do that, my latest rooms have my logo anyways... still thanks though 😘

3 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

Thanks, dear... I am glad that you are enjoying the rooms. sadly I don't take requests... in a sense I enjoy building here, and don't want to turn it into work, kinda... regardless of that, I'd surely love to have a chat with you :)
As for adding "by Anaganda" in the room name... ofc thank you, it's a nice gesture of you which I highly appreciate... but really you don't need to do that, my latest rooms have my logo anyways... still thanks though 😘

I'm opening your new room under the name 'Siren's Call Inn' in a bit. Just come there if you'd like to have a chat.