3DXChat Community

By Anaganda

Anaganda

• 4 weeks later...

Your rooms are fantastic.Β  Thanks for sharing.Β  I used the Medieval Inn as a starting point to construct and Irish Pub that the guests at our St Pats Day party thought looked fantastic.Β  You are an incredible builder.Β  Please keep sharing.

Β 

3 hours ago, Averee said:

Your rooms are fantastic.Β  Thanks for sharing.Β  I used the Medieval Inn as a starting point to construct and Irish Pub that the guests at our St Pats Day party thought looked fantastic.Β  You are an incredible builder.Β  Please keep sharing.

Β 

glad to hear that... and hope you had a nice party 😘

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

There are some real artists in 3DXC, and Anaganda is among the best of them!

Absolute true. And even if there are some that are obviously able to produce impressive and truly amazing builts quite frequently like Anaganda, Hincholas, AmyLaRouche and others I think it's important to point out that meanwhile many builders have developed awesome skills with the world editor. The outcome of their creative masterminds is shown in rooms very often. Some are hidden gems because they are not online that often, some because there names are probably not that clear or attractive and probably not visited by the majority of users.

And also contests running on the comunity, or a EXPO like genesis-3dx is about to start are a great chance to bring out more of this creative masterminds. And some just like the work doing and are shy of the Spotlight staying behind hiding and enjoying the fun others have with their builts.

It's really a joy for me as a sort of amateur photographer to find and explore these rooms and worlds and take some shots to promote to others via Twitter, Discord or here in the forum.

Thanks to all this amazing, creative people enriching the users experience with their amazing products !!

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

There are some real artists in 3DXC, and Anaganda is among the best of them!

πŸ’‹

5 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

Absolute true. And even if there are some that are obviously able to produce impressive and truly amazing builts quite frequently like Anaganda, Hincholas, AmyLaRouche and others I think it's important to point out that meanwhile many builders have developed awesome skills with the world editor. The outcome of their creative masterminds is shown in rooms very often. Some are hidden gems because they are not online that often, some because there names are probably not that clear or attractive and probably not visited by the majority of users.

And also contests running on the comunity, or a EXPO like genesis-3dx is about to start are a great chance to bring out more of this creative masterminds. And some just like the work doing and are shy of the Spotlight staying behind hiding and enjoying the fun others have with their builts.

It's really a joy for me as a sort of amateur photographer to find and explore these rooms and worlds and take some shots to promote to others via Twitter, Discord or here in the forum.

Thanks to all this amazing, creative people enriching the users experience with their amazing products !!

certainly 3dx is filled with wonderful builders... but not everyone gets a chance to have their work seen... that expo idea by genises is great indeed... hope they keep it for the less known builders to give them a chance to shine.