3DXChat Community

By Anaganda

Anaganda

4 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

the best!

Awww, Ex.... Thanks, dear... always awesome to hear nice comments from awesome builder like yourself 😘

2 hours ago, Manyasha said:

Oh, my God, it's a steampunk! It's the coolest thing I've ever seen!❤️❤️❤️

So glad you like it, Man... I am a fan of the stuff you and Redji do, my self 😘

Edited by Anaganda

If it is impossible to say and kinda useless to know who is the best builder or the best room, I admit that this is the room which impressed me the most. I am not a steampunk fan, but the level of details and execution is pretty incredible. So for me it is the room that made me wanna throw away all my own rooms cos it is close to perfection what you did there.

Edited by Torax

7 hours ago, Rodin said:

A Masterpiece of Imagination and Design ! 

Thanks, Rodin... reading your comments always puts a smile on my face

7 hours ago, Torax said:

If it is impossible to say and kinda useless to know who is the best builder or the best room, I admit that this is the room which impressed me the most. I am not a steampunk fan, but the level of details and execution is pretty incredible. So for me it is the room that made me wanna throw away all my own rooms cos it is close to perfection what you did there.

Torax... I always had a high level of respect for you, even before we ever spoke... so to hear this praise from you, really means a lot 😘

okay @Derai... here it comes ;)

The Dangerous Divas Kamp Dakka

The Dangerous Divas... awesome bunch of crazy chicas with insane rock/metal gigs... they are so crazy that they made their logo a mean metal WH 40k ork skull and shout ork warcry all the time... (sucks to be their neighbor on Saturday nights😛)
So on one fateful night my wife @Maiveda had the crazy idea about that I should build an orkish camp for them, (and yes orcs in WH 40k are spelled orks) with Waagh signs, battle truck instead of the Diva bus and such... the idea seemed crazy and challenging enough to excite me to make, but it got put on the back burner for some reason...
fast forward a couple of months later and I was casually chatting with @Stellania she was telling me that the gang's anniversary is approaching and they plan to hold a rock bash celebrating the occasion in this awesome beach that I made for them a couple of months earlier...
I replied with the sentence that I'd come to hate my self for during the next couple of weeks "ohh no no, dear... such an event requires a totally new room" and proceeded to tell her about @Maiveda insane idea... which she went crazy about... the issue was that the event was in a month, I never worked with a deadline before yet I just was excited enough to do it, that I decided to go forward with the plan despite me believing that it will be a challenging build for me.
Stella asked me to keep it a secret from the rest of the Divas cause she wants to surprise them with it... and I told her to have a backup plan cause there's high probability that I wont finish in time.
For the upcoming month it was coming from work and doing building building, with @Maiveda advising me on ideas and giving me material pictures from the internet to work on, since I didn't even know that something called WarHammer 40K existed before :D
Despite my self belief that I wont be able to make it, it got done with some time to spare, and surely enough knocked some socks out during the crazy 2 days 12 hour gig the Divas held.

For photos of the actual gig and to follow on the Divas events and stuff click here ;)

now sorry for the long story... here comes the pics 😘

QqtqZhq.png

rtKCJcz.png

aNX9jPg.png

8TGAnRN.png

Fc2asJ6.png

TfNoTDx.png

OpbJzBT.png

MmP7nSq.png

j2LEj3n.png

0WtaYRl.png

NtaRGvo.png

Eh0nooj.png

12 hours ago, Stellania said:

By keeping it a secret, it was the best surprise I could make to my friends in the Divas!

Thank you so much @Anaganda

❤️

You know I was telling everyone who was asking what I am building, that I am building a bdsm room :D
But yeah... no thanks needed, @Stellania, was fun to work on it and a pleasure...and felt awesome watching it getting filled up with the DD fans
hopefully we can top it with 2020's bash 😘

Edited by Anaganda

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nikki's 1001 Nights spa and sauna

Near the end of 2019, my friend @Nikki asked me to make a spa for her.
She desired something that is cozy, elegant and nude.
After a period of pondering things over, an Arabian nights theme was picked for the place.
15-20 people was the target audience, which gave me the freedom to add heaps of details.
Also a sort of water trap was designed so people are forced to take their clothes off...
still people walk through it in their dresses, trousers or leather boots though..*mumbles* humans! 😤

Enjoy the journey

daRoRlk.png

BLPPvLS.png

P53dFZA.png

MnwYYRz.png

Zgmz0Ob.png

FWEdeVa.png

zuYOum7.png

LGdvXLE.png

dPwTw12.png

ZGuaKvx.png

gRzk0Hx.png

XBCuJBi.png

ytJecLk.png

wSCcN9T.png

HHSNAZJ.png

fYqDEW4.png

z2SrnG4.png

Still, to this day I regard this as one of my prettiest creations, I even sometimes load it and have a walk in it all on my own :D