3DXChat Community

THE LAKE ANNOUNCEMENT

Keely Kat

I was asked to post news of upcoming events on the forum.  

SUNDAY, APRIL 14th

TRIVIA WINNER GIVEWAY - 9PM EST(GMT-5)

JasperToms has won himself a boat complete with file to be awarded at a brief ceremony on Saturday night.  He was the only person to even attempt to answer the question of the 2 ladies who like to tease Smurf when he is at the Lake.  Our next trivia competition will be held the week of April 22nd.

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS

THE LAKE SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

Staying open 24/7 is always my goal, but there are maintenance issues and real-life that I sometimes have to attend to.  The longer I remain open, the more unstable my game becomes regardless of taking measures listed here on the forum.  Also, running a computer 24/7 is not the best idea for longevity.  So when the room dips below a certain number of patrons and I have been open for longer than 24 hours, I will be closing the Lake briefly.  This will allow it ti reset and my computer to take a breath.  I will open again and have no plans to stop updating it and making the place some of you really enjoy.

MODASMIC.COM

If you want more information about the schedule, you can visit the website at modasmic.com.  Its just a place I made to share some of the things I made.  You will eventually be able to make requests for items you would like me to make for you.  Also, if you register, I encourage you to rate the Lake.  I will keep adding other rooms to review when I can step into other places and take a peek.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...