3DXChat Community

BadWords

BadWord

Today I hosted The last open bar for the last time. A bunch of people dropped in and I had a good time. I gave the room to a good friend, and look forward to going there as just a quiet zombie dancer.

Hosting has been a fun thing for me. I have met a lot of nice people and experienced almost no problems at all. Thank you all who been coming in and made it fun for me, you or someone else!

I also had a interesting experience comparing my friendslist with another player. Turn out that even thou the community feel small, it´s possible to not have any friends in common at all. Who would have thunk it? We did share a ignore.

I will add more when I got more.

• 3 weeks later...

What's new?

Nothing is really new.

I continue to enjoy the 64 bit version, even tho it displace me in sinclub (my office).

I made a nostalgia thing for a friend. Because I feel nostalgic about Januari. My "mentor" made something super cool for me.

I should finish up the new room I'm gonna host.

I'm trying to learn Neko talk.

Last night something was new!

Malvasia opened her new place Dead End Bar. So I spent my time there. I admit I love the less glamourous places, and this one had hardly any glamour at all. Good music and friendly people tho. It´s always fun to see a friend having a good time :)

I also got a preview of the awesome Hive 2.0.

Also, I´m a one-person graffiti crew now, and I tag places. If anyone is interested.

Also, laters :)

• 1 month later...

Last night, me and mr Kaplan did the second installement of "Last Bar Theme night". The theme was dirty/sexy songs, and people seemed happy enough with the event.

There will be another one, most likely, prolly. I would not mind suggestions for themes :)

Also, I´m a one-person graffiti crew now, and I tag places. If anyone is interested.

We two now.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear diary...

And here we are again. Game down. Kinda frustrating when NOTHING is going on in real life.

On the + side, me and Kap did theme night 500 the other day, and it was a real good one. I´m very happy all you who came, eh, came.

Now I will check suggestion threads and diaries. Maybe even write in the Game Down thread.