3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

no i'm not kidding, it happened to me.

Well, I'm sorry that happened to you, but anytime you agree to engage with someone in a game where deception through easily changing alts can occur, that is a very real possibility.

'Pose blackmail' I have no idea what that is. I'd suggest if this is a concearn disengage before you walk away from your puter if that is a concearn. I'd be more pissed off being played than I would be about pose changes when I was away. I wouldn't sweat that part.

If Iggy evasion is a bannable offense here, report them and make them pay money for a new account. Then you get the last laugh costing them money and who really cares about what poses occured. Especially when you were away. They could fake them with photoshop anyway. Your identifying far to much with your pixel self.

Don't beat yourself up about something like this.

'Pose blackmail' I have no idea what that is.

What i call "pose blackmail" is, by exemple, once she have the screens, she then reveal her true nature and tell something like "Now i have screens of you. If you don't want me to post them in the forum and share them with your friends, you must do what i say and have sex with my male avatar"

What i call "pose blackmail" is, by exemple, once she have the screens, she then reveal her true nature and tell something like "Now i have screens of you. If you don't want me to post them in the forum and share them with your friends, you must do what i say and have sex with my male avatar"

Leelo,

Anything can be faked nowadays. I could most likely fake that we had a tryst as two homosexual men who hate women, love sex with Kangeroos and loved it - given time and desire to make the effort.

The only way I know you can combat deception in 3DX is through extended profiles. Not in limiting spontinaity. It would be nice if there was more information for those who want to disclose it. It makes spotting stalkers a bit easier and choosing 'friends' a little easier.

Here is my profile in RLC. It's like 7 years old. I have little to hide and there is enough info there to get a better understanding about who I am ther. Am I new alt - or is there history. Many of us find anyone 'new' suspicious.

https://www.redlightcenter.com/Net/profile/view_profile.aspx

I don't hide my friends list there. Some do, but I HATE deception. From that link you can kinda see who i am. Who is important, friends, lot's of shit.

Until you get used to the fact that you can be played here easily, you will always worry.

Until there are more extensive profiles you may wanna be very careful who you play with. Gizmo cannot stop all the asshats. He simply can't.

The only ones I sorta trust are those I have history with and have know for years.

Long winded, I would love to see better profiles here. Especially if staff doesn't want to be involved much. At least make it possible to make a better judgement.

Msybe this is something that could be beneficial here.

Exactly... -_-

Is sad to hear and i'm sorry too that happened to you, but we all play this game, the diference is in the way we move around...

Yes cases like what happened to you "BlackMail".. "Raping" "Stalking" "Harassment" and so, are sadly common, but we all need to learn how to take care of ourselves here.

Belive it or not but i have a very clear "rule", and is even in my profile, and i never get laid with "new cero gifts avatars" or guys/girls i just meet, they need to be Serious Players with at leats 6 months in game, and i give a damn if they calls me "snuffy".

I Know ppl here can be very very cruel, so That's why i'm selective, and yet I Meet and Gain a big loyal circle of friends and we all take care of eachother.

Imagine that prick who blackmailed you, messin up with me?..

First i probably would never get laid with him/her.. second, with the "Theat"?, i would totally turned things against him with pictures.. "Oh My God!... having sex with your male avatar"? becasue of a picture?!.. Ewwwwwwwkkk.. nooo no no.

Guys colding me? i just never accept and even block them sometimes....

Trying to rape me?... :lol: :lol: :lol:... shit how can they do that if i just doesn't even accept the partner?.. and even with that I bet i would probably raped them first, toke pics and turned them into my gang's buffons... :P

Aaaanyway.... So the lessons here are:...

1.Never get laid with ppl so fast, take your time and decide, and that means Months to know them.

2. Ads and Mods like Pandora... Dll, autoaccept... bla bla bla... are not "Bad" as themselves.. those are just THINGS, the real "Evilness" comes from vile players who just want to "Play clever" and humilliate others, then those programs fall under misuse and becomes a "weapon" for them.

But they (not just the programs)...are totally useless if you know how to defend yourself... :)

And 3. you can save all of that just by clicking "Ignore"

We cannot loose a practical Mod just by the Bad Use From Others

I'm sure since that time you Dedicate now on finding the right ppl to play with, and that's all... ;)

Hugs!

• Slower camera in World Editor;

Longer chat log (50 or more messages);

Saving/Loading outfits in Character Editor;

Copying texts from the Chat window without usernames (Hold Shift to copy it with username);

Generating random numbers between 1 and 100 (/roll) & one or two 6 sided dice (/roll1 & /roll2);

Independent volume control for steps, chat, sex, music.

Not only slower camera in World Editor but FIXED camera in World Editor so it'll stop jumping randomly 180 degrees in any direction when moving. Without Rochi's mod WE is practically useless so perhaps you should just copy-paste all changes made by her to main game for good.

You should also add the main feature of that mod: permanent crashfix, especially for situations when room is closing so we wouldn't be forced to reload game each time it'll happen.

Follow Upcoming Updates topic to learn more about features we will add in the upcoming patch.

And keep posing lists of your favourite mod features. Post top 5 features the most used by you.

Thanks Gizzie... I personally would have preferred if you gave the ability to mod the little things to the community, would save you a lot of time and would make everyone happy... but oooh well...

so my top 5

1- ability to use the color slider for skin tones

2- being able to put my bottoms back on when in poses that don't require them to be off (would be better if the game didn't force them off)

3- alt & ctrl for super fast and slow camera speed

4- being able to control the volume of moans and such

5- being able to overlay color on all clothes options ( without the mod we are forced to wear some stuff in certain colors, mod kinda solved it by giving us ability to overlay colors on top of them)

Thanks

oh also... please give us color 2 for socks :*

Post top 5 features the most used by you.

My Top 5?.. ooook... :D

1.To Bring the Ghost in any location, and allow to be used with sexual poses, even in World Editor to make the desing of custom poses more easy

2. Duplicated Dresses and Collars to be used as Topwear and Bijuterie and be keeped During sex

3. Moaning/Footsteps Volume Bars, and if posible Semen/Squirt white intensity too

4. Simutaneous Semen Stains in all 3 spots, (the current two are fine tho)

5. Save Avatar Settings and load them back

and if you are in Generouse Mood... ^_^

6. Autoacept poses On/Off when partner

7. More sensitive sex bar to Stop movement in sex or increase it for the slow ones

8. and to Adjust at will The Speed of the Fricking Camera on the World Editor... :P

Thank you so Much Gizmo, if you take our requests, i'm sure this will be the best update ever

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all... :)

1. Ghost partner, I have about 11 custom threesome poses for FFF that many hours to build and align properly, all of which rely on one of the three people using one of these.

2. Better camera speed controls in the editor, default currently is near impossible to navigate properly.

3. Sex speed and automation controls panel, allows for far greater variance in sex animations, going in reverse actually looking rather different and unique, plus the complete pause is very helpful in some RP scenarios.

4. Improved clothing, Both in the editor and out of it, ability to put certain dresses in the 'top' category and hats with 'collars' for example, allows for better customization.  Plus not forcing us to remove items during sex.

5. Better color controls, and skin color as well, INCLUDING the opacity slider, which is absent from your recent update pictures.  This allows interesting tints to be created on both skin (Where I apply it) and other features, creating different appearances than can be done normally. (Separated because partially implemented already)

Bonus: Ability to show timestamps in chat log... such a simple thing, but it really helps a lot when tracking multiple conversations.

Not sure anyone mentioned that already butt...

-Wearable headphones outside of dj Station (So I dont have to listen annoying peoples talk :P )

also

-Coloring clothes you cant now (some parts of boots for instance)

-I loved when you could hide puffy thing in the Miss Santa dress (opacity slider)

-Some dresses or harness in the 'tops' category so you can wear them with skirts or pants

-Mixed categories so I could wear 'hat' headphones and 'hat' bunny ears

I just want to state how very impressed I am with the devs of this world.  You have obviously taken note of what your patrons desire and are working on providing them the very best virtual world experience.  Wonderful job!

My top 5 are in line with what is already requested.  My only true desire to see added to the game is the clothing and coloring of character customization. 

Top 5?

Well here we go:

- Copying from Chat without the Names  :rolleyes:

- Reduced ambient sound level  :blink:  

- Ghosts - to use the wonderful massage poses my love has built  :wub:

- Prints on cloths - to make my love happy  :wub:

- Longer Chatlog  B)

Thanks a lot for doing your best to really moving things forward!  :)

I just want to state how very impressed I am with the devs of this world.  You have obviously taken note of what your patrons desire and are working on providing them the very best virtual world experience.  Wonderful job!

My top 5 are in line with what is already requested.  My only true desire to see added to the game is the clothing and coloring of character customization. 

This is a little misleading though since a lot of the features in my dll are very simple things, from requests on theses forums suggestions from years ago, and they're only doing it now that its almost inevitable.