3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

Still no update... Please give to the modders the possibilty to implement their own creations, it would be faster and we'll get anything we want, not just some of the options previously available thanks to the mod.

and theres not going to be any update that includes any of the things we all love from rochis dll. gizmo is very skilled at dangling that carrot out in front of us. sad thing is we all had a small glimmer of hope that just maaaaaaybe  he would actually come thru this time and give the PAYING customers what we really want.  THANKS FOR NOTHING GIZ

It is sad to see what is happening and to wait and wait and wait... for features that Rochi already included in the 32bit version years ago.

Now, years too late, I imagine devs are working their asses off to include those features in the 64bit client, but it won't make anyone happy because most of us were using Rochi's dll for years already.

So this is a no win for both devs and players...

Instead of adding real new features like new poses, clothing, tattoos, piercings, hairstyles etc. asked since many, many years ...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this may be any 3rd party mods, but would be very nice if we could copy parts of other profiles texts like net link for instance etc. Especially for things like RP where profiles may have link to rules.

Or links on f-list... 

Others have made their cases well enough for all or most of Rochi's mods.

I have simply this.

I do almost nothing in game anymore than build rooms for other people to enjoy.

My hands are often shaky making placement of parts difficult.  I could work well enough with the mod giving better control but without it the camera moving in large steps and inverting not only makes it extremely difficult for me to do my highly detailed builds but creates a level of frustration that just will not allow me to continue.

I have been here for about 2.5 years now and always a supporter of the game and defender against unfair criticism.  I say with full sincerity that if the issues with the editor are not addressed I will not be able to continue building and have no reason to stay.  This is not a threat of leaving because I do not receive something I want, it is simply that these issues prevent me from realizing any pleasure in using the system.  This is not a choice for me, I can either build here or not and if I cannot build I have no reason to remain.

I am not the most prolific builder and my absence would not significantly impact your bottom line or the everyday activities of most people on the system but it would impact me a few friends and all of those who have been inspired by my work.  This would be a shame because these are such small problems that really should have been addressed a very long time ago.

Still no update... How many weeks / months just to get SOME of the features we alrady had thanks to the mods ? Wouldn't it be faster to give the opportunity to modders to continue to work on the 64 version ? Right now i'm still using the 32 bits with the modded dll, because it just makes the game better.

I know that this option were not in dll - but maybe not only add a moan and cum option by pressing a hotkey, but also add a option of auto-moan every few seconds that can be turned on/off? 

I know that this option were not in dll - but maybe not only add a moan and cum option by pressing a hotkey, but also add a option of auto-moan every few seconds that can be turned on/off? 

If you go this way, why not make some different moans depending on the speed bar ? (long erotic moans when the speed is slow and more agressive ones when the speed is fast)

Hope is not to late, but something that Rochi's Dll also gave us, was the capacity to

Change the Nipple Tone... Keeping your skin tone untocuhed

FnUUErv.png

Yup check it out... clicking the "color palette for skin tone" down apears the "Opacity Slider", if you experiment with it combining with the regular "Shine Bar" you may change the tones...

However The more brown we want, ends being to reddish at the end and looks so damn bad, so a natural tones menu would be appreciated... :)

Remember in real, nipples changes the color too, even with same skin tones depending on everyone...

LzB8ptF.jpg

Kisses 4U all... ^_^

as mentioned above about nipple tone it is more easier and comfortable to use Rochi's mod which has the

WHOLE SKIN tone editor (!) More clear -> I mean Transparency of the skin itself. So we can get the whole skin being totally black like Coal or totally white like a Snow. and it does affect on the nipple tone.

Also would be cool to change color of subsurface scattering. blue skin in night mode somehow shows the red color which is not acceptable and i believe it is all because of the glowing texture named emission map. i wish we could edit emission map color on the body. also maybe diffuse map glowing level as well... welll... technically what you name subsurface scattering in the game in fact is emission so it represents a level of glow in the night mode and also color of glowing... 

also it would be cool to do a clothing editor with currently existing outfits already + adding some new of course :D

Camera in world editor of course was the best in rochi's mod. Maybe you could add the collidable stretchable  object so we can mask the areas so people wont be able to fall from the builds with big height.

• 1 month later...

Almost 2 months later, still no updates, and be sure we will be disappointed as the perfectly good options created by the modders won't be in the 64 version. Please let them operate again, it will be so much simpler to everybody...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello dear Gizmo and Liza, In the first years of game i remember u tested a height variation for avatars, i know it caused problems and that u gave up but would be great to have this height variation again, maybe slightly less to make it possible. 

Kind regards, and thank you for the last updates,, great ones 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, XXXJessikaXXX said:

Hope is not to late, but something that Rochi's Dll also gave us, was the capacity to

Change the Nipple Tone... Keeping your skin tone untocuhed

FnUUErv.png

Yup check it out... clicking the "color palette for skin tone" down apears the "Opacity Slider", if you experiment with it combining with the regular "Shine Bar" you may change the tones...

However The more brown we want, ends being to reddish at the end and looks so damn bad, so a natural tones menu would be appreciated... :)

Remember in real, nipples changes the color too, even with same skin tones depending on everyone...

LzB8ptF.jpg

Kisses 4U all... ^_^

Would very much like to see this brought into 2.7 someway too.