3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

I believe it would honestly seem best if simply, everything from the mod DLL was incorporated into the game, with a bit more of an integrated look, but honestly, to lose anything from it, is a step backward, losing features that the community has come to love.  While I posted my personal top 5, there are dozens and dozens of Quality of Life and customization features that would be a tragedy to lose.

Oh did Rochi do a dice roll mod?

She is so cool, I never knew she had done that, but then it's been a while now since I have been in the game.

Dice will make it so a lot of the creative people that build worlds can do things to add some things to do in the game using their creativity in other ways.

Save avi settings and outfits is also another I really like.

The extra room in the chats was really good.

All the finer modifications she did to make it easier to build worlds need to be added.

Just 5???? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sorry just 5 wont cut eets. We are all appreciative these are being considered but Rochi's Mod includeds many many improvements way beyond 5 so alot of them we will lose.

Hopefully you mean 5 every update  :D But ah dunn wanna lose tha ability to customize mah makeup with tha increased values Rochi's Mod provides with intensity settings and most likely will lose if a limit of 5 is all we get.

Anybewbs tanx fo tha efforts but im sure her improvements are simple to include seeing as you only need to ask Rochi how to and im sure they are easily done with a bit of determination and fingA tappins :P

You dont need makeup Allie

Just 5???? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sorry just 5 wont cut eets. We are all appreciative these are being considered but Rochi's Mod includeds many many improvements way beyond 5 so alot of them we will lose.

Hopefully you mean 5 every update  :D But ah dunn wanna lose tha ability to customize mah makeup with tha increased values Rochi's Mod provides with intensity settings and most likely will lose if a limit of 5 is all we get.

Anybewbs tanx fo tha efforts but im sure her improvements are simple to include seeing as you only need to ask Rochi how to and im sure they are easily done with a bit of determination and fingA tappins :P

The 5 things from the mod that are a must have for me are:

-Muting footsteps and moans separately from other sounds

-Longer chat

-Muting footsteps and moans separately from other sounds

-Coloring each article of clothes and the increased intensity of eyebrows and facial hair in the editor.

-MUTING THE FOOTSTEPS AND MOANS SEPARATELY FROM OTHER SOUNDS

5 things? lets see...

- Saving outfits and avis as we save our rooms.

- Camera speed options in world and in the editor

- Possibility to colour our clothes and skin as we see fit

- Ghost partners as it enables a lot of options to make toys and multisex options not available right now, (FFF in many ways ;) )

- Being able to keep on our clothes as we engage with our partners.

Anyway, Rochi is doing an incredible job and has helped us users to enjoy 3dxchat much more than with the "standard" options, It would be very nice if you added her to your team and implement all her ideas as I believe what she has done is amazing.

Thank you Gizmo for listening

I believe it would honestly seem best if simply, everything from the mod DLL was incorporated into the game, with a bit more of an integrated look, but honestly, to lose anything from it, is a step backward, losing features that the community has come to love.  While I posted my personal top 5, there are dozens and dozens of Quality of Life and customization features that would be a tragedy to lose.

I 110% agree with FeliciaX. Gizmo... just add all of the mods. If you are going to integrate things anyway, why not just incorporate everything? They are all used... not just 5 of them.

its happened with a lot of people i play with when they add ghost partner, instant bugs of avatars not loading right in a room, you have to leave the room and come back to fix it

It indeed puts you in a bot mode, thinking you're in a private room with your bots only, not loading new characters who join the room until you press F4, also making your partner completely disappear if you remove partner during this mode.

So for this to be properly implemented in the official client it needs to be done differently ^^

Better have ghosts and associated with them glitches than not have it at all. No ghosts = no fff. No ghosts = tons of other great user made custom poses go in vain. First add pose editor, then remove ghosts. Without pose editor we NEED ghosts to have our custom poses.

Oh did Rochi do a dice roll mod?

She is so cool, I never knew she had done that, but then it's been a while now since I have been in the game.

Dice will make it so a lot of the creative people that build worlds can do things to add some things to do in the game using their creativity in other ways.

Save avi settings and outfits is also another I really like.

The extra room in the chats was really good.

All the finer modifications she did to make it easier to build worlds need to be added.

Yes, Rochi had set it up so you could roll one or two dice and everyone could see it. Rochi was only able to do so much with the resources she had.The downside was that since it was in purple people could cheat and just type whatever number they wanted. It was a fantastic addition and one that has tremendous creative potential. I think a unique color such as yellow may help in roll credibility. Perhaps, Gizmo knows an even better way.

Hell even BINGO rolls should be relatively easy to add by the master of 3DX.

I would think this a rather simple matter for Gizmo to add officially. That in addition to a random number generator maybe to 100 which could be used for raffles and as yet to be discovered uses.

Edit: I would like to echo the point  'just put ALL the things Rochi made in.' they were all good things.

What would be a lot better, and more useful then ghost would just be the ability to separate, and reposition the characters in each group of animations. We don't need to be able to even edit the existing animations just move then around, and regroup them. It could be a first step towards an animation editor and could be part of the world editor. Although I think we do have to assume that the teaser of the animation editor that was released was an April fools joke... 

Follow Upcoming Updates topic to learn more about features we will add in the upcoming patch.

And keep posing lists of your favourite mod features. Post top 5 features the most used by you.

1: Slower camera movement in the world editor

2: Separate Volume control on Ambient Sound from Chat Chime.  I would like to hear chat chimes and sex sounds over the wave and water noise on Love Island and Beach.

3: Wider range of sex speed control to zero or near zero speed on sex.

4: Save and Load outfits in the Character Editor.

5: An official supported version of 'Ghosting' invisible bot partner feature, so we could mix and match different poses together.

What would be a lot better, and more useful then ghost would just be the ability to separate, and reposition the characters in each group of animations. We don't need to be able to even edit the existing animations just move then around, and regroup them. It could be a first step towards an animation editor and could be part of the world editor. Although I think we do have to assume

that the teaser of the animation editor that was released was an

April fools joke...

Developer version of the game...most likely..

1. /roll1 /roll2 One or two six sided dice like Rochi had, it in it's own unique color like yellow perhaps as an anti cheat aspect.

2. World Editor fixed

3. Faster fly speed option.

4. Increased chatlog lines. 75 lines.

5. Speed slider options of .dll

Agree except for faster fly speed, think it be a huge waste to work in since you can already fast fly cam if you use SHIFT while moving the cam.