3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

Well, if i was asked, i would take almost all of the features from Rochis dll :D:rolleyes::)

As there are:

Camera Control:
- Ctrl slows down FreeFly(F5) SPACE in Home Editor
- Alt and Shift speed up FreeFly
- Shift+X toggles name plates on and off.
- Character Editor allows smoother and closer zoom
- FreeFly now has a simple MouseWheel zoom in/out function (Set "Step Size" in options to get it working)

Chat stuffs:
- Chat deletes messages after 50 instead of 20.
- Link Copying. Hold Shift to copy old way.
- Web link opening by holding down Left CTRL while copying.
- Holding down Left-Alt stops automatic chat scrolling.
- /roll rolls a number between 1 and 100

Char Editor:
- Prints on clothes.
- Prints save on specific clothes.
- Added colors for lots of clothes
- Added skin color palette
- Character Editor allows smoother and closer zoom
- Shoes color 2 works but only people with my dll will see them colored.
- Added a simple SET/GET RGB Color Picker after opening the Color Palette.
- Save/Load outfits in Character Editor.
- Opening a Color Palette brings up Opacity Slider.

Bots stuffs:
- make your bots cum x)
- Shift+B works for "Bot Cumshot" as well.
- clothes control box for Virtual Partners
- F2 adds a fake female partner, F3 adds a fake male partner. To set you off of "bot mode" you need to press F4

Others:
- Sex Speed Control randomizes the animation speed slightly. "Slider does it around slider position" Click on "Off" to have static animation again.
- Removed clothes restrictions in sex poses!
- Dances menu for pole dances!
- PageUP cums, PageDOWN moans no matter conditions.
- Shift+F pauses and plays animation rather than just simply freezing it.
- Sex speed slider from min 0.1 - max 1 to min -1.5 - max 1.5 You can now completely stop the action or reverse the animation
- "Left Shift+Space" toggles on and off the extra gear for rabbit fucking in the sex speed slider.
- F12 Refreshes the Radio Stream.

I really got used to them and don't want to miss them anymore !

If it is possible to bring that into the client, I could actually become a fan of 3dxchat after almost 5 years :P :)

ability to turn on / off the nameplates

useless as names can yet be removed from the settings

simply add back "Assembly-UnityScript.dll" in the scripts list , thanks

ce serait plus simple avec les options directement dans le client :)

this would be simplier with these options into the client :)

I use and love 90% of the features in Rochis DLL. The only thing i hate about it is the cum stays on you forever unless you reload the room. Maybe you could add a wet wipe button? lmao :) 

On a serious note tho i really hope and pray this topic was not started just to shut us the hell up. :( Tell them what they want to hear let them think we are going to add all of Rochis DLL features, that will shut the peasants up. Yall know this has happened in the past or did you forget about the pose editor topic? 

I think cum stay on the body as long as you don't reload the room even without rochi's dll. But i may be wrong.

Very true this was changed by the 3DXChat developers not me ^_^

Also just to be clear~ The cum fading used to be client sided (The script that has been removed in the official dll), so there is no command (right now) you could send to the room to make the cum disappear on your face for the other users.. So even if I made a button to remove it, others would still see it, which definitely isn't a solution :D

Very true this was changed by the 3DXChat developers not me ^_^

Also just to be clear~ The cum fading used to be client sided (The script that has been removed in the official dll), so there is no command (right now) you could send to the room to make the cum disappear on your face for the other users.. So even if I made a button to remove it, others would still see it, which definitely isn't a solution :D

I stand corrected :) Thank you for giving me something else to be mad at 3dx about. lol

By One side, in the past, the semen on the body dissapear after a few mins, and ppl asked if the semen may stay longer... so They Gave us Permanente Stains.. :lol:

Now ppl ask if they can be removed at will, wich is the best option, thay way everybody get what they wanted...

Permanent or cleaned stains would be up to us... ;)

Also, anther feature that is quite practical and important to keep from Rochi's, is the "hot keys" to Cum and Moan in the "RePag" and "AvPag" keys, Because that way you may write, then just hit the button to moan and keep writing over and over no need to change, and eventually cum same easy..

pMRP0Gv.jpg

Instead of the annoying "click out" the chat tab to press the 1-2 keys or the icons of moaning and cum... :P

Please keep the "RePag" tu CUM...and "AvPag" to MOAN keys also... ^_^

If you know that the features of the hacked dll are wanted by your customers, why don't you let the hackers do instead of blocking them and try to do the same ? I'm sorry to say that, the way things are going, I'm affraid we are going to have the hacked features drop by drop, in some updates every 4 or 5 months (if we are lucky). Let the hackers do, and spend more time on (good) poses and clothes, that would be great. Right now, there's just not enough updates, and they are disappointing.

What I would like :

Freedom of choosing colors we want for everything, including body, hats, etc.

The ghosts

The possibility of open public rooms as a private area

And all the rest of Rochi's feature after all, why not ? Why should we choose ?

Oh and by the way, when will we get the possibility of kicking a troll out of a room ? It's been asked for several years now.

I use and love 90% of the features in Rochis DLL. The only thing i hate about it is the cum stays on you forever unless you reload the room. Maybe you could add a wet wipe button? lmao :)

On a serious note tho i really hope and pray this topic was not started just to shut us the hell up. :( Tell them what they want to hear let them think we are going to add all of Rochis DLL features, that will shut the peasants up. Yall know this has happened in the past or did you forget about the pose editor topic? 

There are serious reasons to fear that. When did we ever have the feeling that this forum was consulted by devs ? I don't forget that the game has been down for several without any message or any explanations, when people were raging on the forum and asking to be able to play the game they paid for.

I really like the whole mod from Rochi. Not one function is not used by me at some point :)

But there are two things I really like. One was already mentioned. The other not so far.

Frist would be the cum. I really love it, that Rochi made it possible to get covered in cum if you use first the bed cumshot and then the couch cumshot.

In fact, I would love to see, that it all just stays. If someone cums on you, that it will stay even if the other pose will be used. At least people with a cum fetish would love that. (Like me)

The second is a feature that nobody seems to see but I love it. When I have the mod installed and I press on the "Shape & Colors" option in the Character Editor, the dress on my avi would disappear so I can see what I am changing.

Pubic hair and so on. Without the mod, this does not happen. It's an small function, but it has an big impact on people who want to change their avi now and then.

But as many here already said. Nearly everything in those mods are great. I only used Rochi's mod so far, but I am sure the other mods are also great.

So... I would suggest that you contact those modders and ask them, if they want to give you their moded dll so you can make them official. There is no work needed on your side gizmo.

Maybe you need to pay them. But I don't think they would take much as they do it for free right now.

Gizmo you should include all the MOD DLL, who needs the clock and who is not, who needs the copy of the text in chat and who is not, who needs fast sex and who is not.
it's a bit when you do an update and 50% of people don't care, the other 50% is interested. Needless to ask what we need and what we don't need. the important thing is to do, don't waste time as usual.

Guys, thanks for your suggestions, it really helps us understand what features you would like to have in the official client.

Please continue and point out the features you use the most. We carefully read your posts to find out what needs to be added first.

I'll give you an easy one to start with, not sure why the chat deletes messages after 20, I doubt there's ANY kind of benefit from this so I changed it to 50.

qY4HXHz.png

Hey Rochi, thanks! Will do. There are a lot of posts about your mod. I have sent an email to you ;)