3DXChat Community

tripple combo idea to help 3dxchat n comunity

Aliviax

hello there 

Today ill talk from a more buisness point of view :)

We all want cool updates n many stuff n thats only fair .

there is also the game developers side that they make this game to earn money etc.

so in order to have a nice balance today ill make 3 suggestions that will help game from money perspective n us the community have more cool updates :)

1) Cut the dailly 300 free xgold 

we all know the uses of having xgold  so its not that we gonna miss it .

If anyone wants to top room buy more slots divorce etc should buy xgold to do that stuff :)

2) charge 10 xgold  the world chat  for each message .

we have many ways to communicate such as pms groups chat local chat 

now days world chat is just a spam n drama place .

so if u want to advertize ur room buy xgold support the game ,if u want to drama talk buy xgold to support game .

now many will say that by doing that all trolls will inhabit the locals n its there that comes my 3D advice 

3) kick from room button :) pretty self explanitary :) on what it does :)

last is why ? well i said in the begining of this topic ill talk here in more buisness perspective .

i care to get cool updates thus i care for the well being of the game so i have fun in the game i chose to play :P 

the above 3 ideas will bring more income to 3dxchat will fight drama spam etc n ofc more cool updates for us  

Aliviax,

I really think you should stop drinking :P

so wait fight WC spam n drama with lets say 10 xgold per message  cut thei daily free 300 xgold  so devs earn more money n work on updates  n kick from room button means i drink lmao 

Мне лень писать на английском, привыкайте к кириллице, ваши дети будут учить её в школе, дети тех кто сможет продолжить свой род.

А теперь по существу:

В данный момент игра находится в состоянии равновесия и эпохе развитого социализма, что само по себе успех и не требует ни каких корректировок в плане монетизации.

Да, безусловно дамам хочется красивое бельё и туфли, а нам новые брюки, но всё это достаточно пустое занятие. По большому счету гипертрофированное внимание к предметам гардероба имеют 2 категории людей: первые - те кто нафиг никому не нужны и вторые, те кто хочет продать своё творчество первым. Если вы не относитесь ни к одной из этих категорий вас данный вопрос волнует постольку-поскольку. Мало того, всегда можно было кастомизировать свой внешний вид проявив смекалку и сообразительность. Это хорошо сказывалось на умственном развитии местного комьюнити и многие ходят сюда лишь потому что средний процент идиотов онлайн немного меньше нежели где угодно.

Резюмируя выше сказанное, хочу послать в ад автора треда и пожелать ему мигрени на протяжении всей оставшейся жизни. Руки прочь от экономической модели 3DX! Ни кому не нужен ещё один SL или лавка. Эта игра ценна тем что она уникальна и такова как есть!

Единственное предложение, которое стоит реализовать, так это - недельная подписка за 7 баксов.

Maybe what we need to do is add some more benefits to this legislation so we can get it passed through. So I propose Amendment 4 which will restrict the size of big black cocks in order to promote fairness among every penis of all colors and also limit the over-stretching of sluts' vaginas.

Мне лень писать на английском, привыкайте к кириллице, ваши дети будут учить её в школе, дети тех кто сможет продолжить свой род.

А теперь по существу:

В данный момент игра находится в состоянии равновесия и эпохе развитого социализма, что само по себе успех и не требует ни каких корректировок в плане монетизации.

Да, безусловно дамам хочется красивое бельё и туфли, а нам новые брюки, но всё это достаточно пустое занятие. По большому счету гипертрофированное внимание к предметам гардероба имеют 2 категории людей: первые - те кто нафиг никому не нужны и вторые, те кто хочет продать своё творчество первым. Если вы не относитесь ни к одной из этих категорий вас данный вопрос волнует постольку-поскольку. Мало того, всегда можно было кастомизировать свой внешний вид проявив смекалку и сообразительность. Это хорошо сказывалось на умственном развитии местного комьюнити и многие ходят сюда лишь потому что средний процент идиотов онлайн немного меньше нежели где угодно.

Резюмируя выше сказанное, хочу послать в ад автора треда и пожелать ему мигрени на протяжении всей оставшейся жизни. Руки прочь от экономической модели 3DX! Ни кому не нужен ещё один SL или лавка. Эта игра ценна тем что она уникальна и такова как есть!

Единственное предложение, которое стоит реализовать, так это - недельная подписка за 7 баксов.

No collusion!

1) Cut the dailly 300 free xgold 

Great idea. Let's make marriage and divorce both - premium options in already p2p social game. Let's also leave new users with only 2-4 gallery slots if they refuse to pay additional money for the game that they already pay for and let's make them jealous when they will know that old players got a big galleries and 3 character's slots for free, so the newbies will have no desire to stay in this game for more than month. We don't need new players, right? 3dx have such a big player base already, so - fuck new players. One of the best ideas I ever heard. Well, if you aim to kill the game ofc. Very nice buisness perspective if you ask me. 

1)Nope... -_- back ago in 2014 there was no 300 everyday,

you start your sub with 1000 and that was all, there was no chance to send more than 3 gifts, no party promotions... or buy beer.. no pic slots.....absolutly nothing,

So Ppl never wanted to pay for virtual golds and Admin decided to give that  "courtesy" to the players to have more gaming elements ..

so for that Suggestion goes a BIG NOPE..

daily 300 stays, we are not gonna step back stone age... :P

2) BIG YES!.. but not 10...100 golds per World Message to stop the useless "chat in world and dramas", for that ppl may create groups, keep the PM with the interested one, or use the local in public or private locations for that.

Even the ELIMINATION OF THE WORLD CHANNEL...would suits for me.. i never use it anyway...(same as the Roleplay Channel back ago)

Promotions for parties and events may be sent via Offline message to the ppl you Really Want in that event, even with the link of Images with the invitations, that way friends may even invite anothers and so on,

is like in real, you don't clib up your roof to screm the whole village saying "HEY I HAVE A PARTY".. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

World Chat is no needed actually, and ppl is not going to pay with real money for promotionate their events...

By the way... is the "Infinite Golds Hack" Fixed?... ;)

3) another BIG YES.. ppl must have the "Right" (for a way to say) to accep/reject the visitors in their rooms, and eventually "kickout" the annoying ones, that will save and prevent a lot of fights and dramas in game with a single click

All those 3 where things We as players asked long before.. specially the "Kick Out from my room", and if we don't join the common requests, they will never update them..

so there you go, thats what i think.. ^_^

Hugs!!!

Alivia, all your ideas, not just these ones but also others you have said in the past seem to be focussing on getting the devs more money.

You seem to think that will make it so they can produce more and put more into the game.

I use to think that to, way back when the player base was only 2,000 people.

Now from what I understand the player base is like 6 to 7 thousand.

So if you average each player gives the devs $10US per month, then the monthly take has gone from $20k to around $65k.

Yet still we only have 2 devs doing even less work than they use to.

So please understand it is not the money that is holding them back, they are getting plenty and very likely enough to easily afford to employ more devs.

In my opinion it is enthusiasm they lack.

They already have a very successful business where they are making a very good return.

They do not need to do much to keep the numbers up and in fact do not do much.

The work they do is no where near the work of 2 people working full time.

I am fairly certain they would know if they worked harder they could get the numbers to grow, but maybe they don't care enough about the numbers to get behind the keyboard and work that hard.

Could you blame them, likely they are already living a really good life with what they get already.

In the past Gizmo has got excited about some things he has done, and did seem to put the time in on them.

But it seems things like clothes and new poses are boring for them to do, so we don't get much.

These are just my opinions, and who knows what the truth actually is, but I think I can say with a fair amount of confidence it is not money stopping them.

My opinion, you need to find things for them to work on that just might get them enthusiastic about doing them.

Then you may have a chance of actually getting them to do it.

Yeaah! I love the $7 weekly sub idea! Spread the word

More monthly % income for 3dx that way

well all i know is that 3dxchat is a buisness and if devs dont earn much wont do much so i try find ideas so to help both devs inh money terms n us to get more cool updates :)

this is my only care to help in a nay way i can so we get more awesome updates like it ? good dont like ? np for me :)

If they want to make more money and it is a business, then improve their business and provide a higher quality product. That is how price inflation works young lady. Take a basic economics class. Instead of taking things away from us and charging more, LOL, that's just ridiculous.

One could make the argument they have already improved the game, but luckily for us they have not increased their price. What they could do is announce a 3DX 3.0, new and improved, so good it will blow your mind (and your wad), announce what they plan to put in that new version of 3dx and do like everyone else has to and create a Patreon to ask for donations for this project and provide updates as they work on them. Then, one could say they can legitimately charge more for their product.

Reviewing her original post I’ve failed to find any joke or humor. If there is any it has completely gone over my head. Is it all the smiley face emojis that are funny, because I figured she did that trying to be cute.

i was only realistic and for my perspective the suggestions are very cool 

already ppl if they want to change name they buy xgold or wait 2 months to gather the free xgold ok gl wait 31 days n more so u have 10 k xgold to change name etc 

so why not buy more xgold to top their room if ppl is what they want to do not to mention 300x gold is only 1 time topping the room so its not that u gonna miss it ...wedding n divorce  also xgold be carefull who u marry so u dont have to spend 2 times xgold to propose n then few days later divorce lol

photoslots ....they are expensive after 4 slots so freebie want save u lol.

So what if u dont get ur 300 xgold per day ? its not that u miss something you can still have sex you can still chat n hang out and do whatever you want ,you can still open ur room BUT if u wanna be competitive PAY :) n help game develipment :)

someone mentioned earlier in this thread that new ppl will get jealous ....lol please Games all over the world go thru various states updates developments n changes.

all game functions are free to use even without the 300x gold under the pillow by Gizmo ehehehe.

Mind that 3dxchat subscription is steady all those years but electricity costs rents and all other stuff go up :) just a reminder  :D 

So what if u dont get ur 300 xgold per day ? its not that u miss something you can still have sex you can still chat n hang out and do whatever you want ,you can still open ur room BUT if u wanna be competitive PAY :) n help game develipment :)

But I am already paying for subscription. You are fogetting simpe fact - we talking about p2p game, not f2p one. We ALREADY paying for it. 

i was only realistic and for my perspective the suggestions are very cool 

already ppl if they want to change name they buy xgold or wait 2 months to gather the free xgold ok gl wait 31 days n more so u have 10 k xgold to change name etc 

so why not buy more xgold to top their room if ppl is what they want to do not to mention 300x gold is only 1 time topping the room so its not that u gonna miss it ...wedding n divorce  also xgold be carefull who u marry so u dont have to spend 2 times xgold to propose n then few days later divorce lol

photoslots ....they are expensive after 4 slots so freebie want save u lol.

someone mentioned earlier in this thread that new ppl will get jealous ....lol please Games all over the world go thru various states updates developments n changes.

all game functions are free to use even without the 300x gold under the pillow by Gizmo ehehehe.

Mind that 3dxchat subscription is steady all those years but electricity costs rents and all other stuff go up :) just a reminder  :D 

Alivia my dear, I think some of your ideas are backwards, and that is fine. There is no harm in trying to think out of the box but I just don't think these concepts are aimed in the right direction. The additional xgold each day is a reward for consistently showing up every day and playing the game. There is no logical reason to remove that, if anything more features should be added to bring some sort of micro economy to the game to make the xgold more useful. Which brings me to the point of people saying xgold is useless. To some it may be, but to many others it is not. Some people like to send gifts as a sign of affection. Others like to move their user shared room to the top of the room list. Then some people get married (or divorced) and also want to create alternative characters or now change their name.

It was already explained above quite clearly, if 3DX Chat wants to make more money they should continue to improve their game, it seems they have been doing that and are continuing to do it. They can eventually increase some memberships slightly and it will create more revenue without taking away things from it's members.