3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

good job everyone keep reporting bugs so our game be better 

muacks :)

Why you acting as if you are part of a staff lol?

Don't be such a party pooper. Let Alivia pretend she works for 3DX ok, and if you got some extra money laying around, send her a donation for her waffles.

Seems too be a few bugs I see... My name shows in my ignor list for some reason logged in and out several times stays in there and I can still see my own profile still too, none of my friends were affected by it.

When loading different rooms I have some times I have too click them several times too get them too change over, but once they do they load much faster then before depending on size of room, When moving in them in customize it is much better no bouncing around is much better control when building for me, All public rooms look great for me no issue's with them at all colors look great and images too. 

I noticed that fire looks pretty different from what it has been. The flames take different dimensions and look comparetively worse at the 64Bit.

Apart from that I noticed a significantly higher frame rate at same locations. It goes up to more than 2 times more fps, which is gorgeus. Once the bugs are done, it will be so much more fun!

Thanks for this change, it is certainly going into the right direction. I hope for 392 already. Great!

The player supporting OGG now is also a nice feature. If it would be able to open password protected streams with it too (like described here http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1875-development-and-suggestions/?p=337534), it would be even better :)

Maybe not a bug but something that should be looked into:

The environmental noise (like waves etc) is way too loud.

Reducing the sound volume also affects the chat sound notifications.

Ideally the environmental sound could be set independently (or the chat sound notification), simply reducing the environmental sound by 60-75% would maybe be a quick approach though...

Thanks a lot!

I am getting random crashes every hourish or so in the 64 bit with no clear pattern that don't occur in the 32 bit.

All settings set to extreme in both. FPS capped at 30 which stopped stuttering at beach. Now going to try no limit FPS.

GTX 970

64 gigs Ram

5820K CPU

*Note while going to web browser from game to write this, game crashed.

**Note Stuttering at beach occurs still in 64 bit when frame rate set to anything but 30fps.

Ain't that, some i see with no hair, no name, others their avi are just not visible for me, was already pmed a few times as rude. I had to restart or re-enter the room a few times. 

Also upgraded to Venom, dragons was so last month.

post-10231-0-24793300-1554532383_thumb.png

I have a 4k monitor which I use and I set it for 150% scaling. I have noticed that lines of text will start bouncing up and down a little bit at times. It seems like there will be a line of text that's fine and then one that bounces, and so forth, but I am not sure there is much of a pattern to it. 

Not sure if this can help but, I have not changed yet and I do see people in strange poses in official places, like sitting on a stool pose while on a dance pole, or the same pose on a table chair (Sin club). I don't know if that's part of the new options of the updated versions or just a bug.

Hope it might help ;)

Is the pole dance menu fixed and colorizing stockings one color? And scrollbar when entering a profile? No? Why not?

And why 64bit Client? One year ago it was said after server stability update there will be another great amazing update like World Editor. Where is that one?

Is the pole dance menu fixed and colorizing stockings one color? And scrollbar when entering a profile? No? Why not?

And why 64bit Client? One year ago it was said after server stability update there will be another great amazing update like World Editor. Where is that one?

Why am I always being told to only see the negative things?

I wish we all could see the positive things this update brings - probably being the required basis for further steps - like incorporation of mod's functionality that already got a lot of fantastic feedback...

I want to see the step to 64bit being something bright...

Moving to the new server was the great amazing update. The exact word was “epic” update.