3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

@Gizmo

Bugs :

We still have the profile on and off ...

We still have the bug when you are not able to see all peoples in a room

We still have the bug when you are not able to see peoples in position until they change position or you reenter the room

we still have the bug when you see an avatar standing still ... S/he is dancing 

A new one shared room tend to crash

BEFORE ADDING anything new please fix the bugs. They are killing the mood and create awkward situation....

Edited by MeiLing

Since the last Update (404) the game crashes everytime i'm closing the application with "Exit". Further i noticed the same, when it disconnects for any reason and i hit "Reconnect".

I had the same Problem with 402 and it was gone with 403. Now it returned. Any idea?

My OS is Win 10 Pro 64 1909 with latest Hotfixes

From my Eventlog:

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2019-12-28T18:34:10.400798800Z

EventRecordID 23184

Channel Application

Computer XXXXXXXXXXX

Security
- EventData
      3DXChat.exe
      5dd52b00
      ntdll.dll
      99ca0526
      c0000028
      00000000000fbf58
      25dc
      01d5bd9eb2950a7b
      C:\Programme_2\3DXChat64-392\3DXChat.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
      14b72c34-df4d-466e-92ff-4948057aad9b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skirt/pantie combination broken - Congrats, thing broken with patch 405 that was not changed...

How can a pantie suddenly be over a skirt?

Btw.: The pole dance menu is still missing!

__brokenSkirt.PNG

Edited by Feuermond

On 12/27/2019 at 11:31 PM, MeiLing said:

BEFORE ADDING anything new please fix the bugs. They are killing the mood and create awkward situation....

This is absolutely the new priority as far as I am concerned. New stuff is wonderful, but every time you add something new, you break something old. And frankly, it sucks. 

Ermahgerds Sooooooo many Bugs eeeeps, Call tha exterminator queeeks, all deez cockaroaches Hiiiiiiiiiilp! :P

Fix tha Bugs

Fix tha Bugs

Fix tha Bugs

Tha more ya add tha worse eet will get, Fix tha Bugs before any new additions pwease. 

eets tha right ting ta do meows, we all know eets tha POLL is in..PEEPS WANT BUG FIXES!!!!!!    Peeps ta Gizmo, Do ya Copy, PssssssssssHT, Peeps Ta Gizmo come in Big G, Emergency Emergency, we are being invaded bah BUGS ..SEND reinforcements FAST! Ova and OUT PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHT!

1 hour ago, Alliehotass said:

Ermahgerds Sooooooo many Bugs eeeeps, Call tha exterminator queeeks, all deez cockaroaches Hiiiiiiiiiilp! :P

Fix tha Bugs

Fix tha Bugs

Fix tha Bugs

Tha more ya add tha worse eet will get, Fix tha Bugs before any new additions pwease. 

eets tha right ting ta do meows, we all know eets tha POLL is in..PEEPS WANT BUG FIXES!!!!!!    Peeps ta Gizmo, Do ya Copy, PssssssssssHT, Peeps Ta Gizmo come in Big G, Emergency Emergency, we are being invaded bah BUGS ..SEND reinforcements FAST! Ova and OUT PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHT!

To say it clearer: More and more people are pissed. Even simple updates fuck up things that have not been subject of change. That gives some catastrophic conclusions about organization ability, code base and willingness to support the users and maintain the platform.

Edited by Feuermond

On 1/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, Feuermond said:

Skirt/pantie combination broken - Congrats, thing broken with patch 405 that was not changed...

How can a pantie suddenly be over a skirt?

Btw.: The pole dance menu is still missing!

__brokenSkirt.PNG

This one is fixed with 406 - Thanks