3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

The double-stream bug is back. Stream doesn't stop when leaving a room, resulting in two simultaneous music streams playing at once. You also can't turn the first stream off, so it plays permanently until you exit the game.

Also, the chat box bug which the old .dll fixed seems to be back as well. (This has existed for me for YEARS.) If you enter the settings menu or hide the UI, you cannot return focus to the chat box with enter, you have to either click inside the chat box or hit enter like 3 times. A variation of this seems to happen when I use the room list as well. In this case it will NEVER activate the chatbox until I click inside of it.

I must to say, still get the shit bugs like these pics

Is this your bugs fixed? @Gizmo @Lisa

Why you still can't fixed them? 😤

Well, as long as the people in the room more than 40, this kind of shit will happen!!!

Or we get the clothes-sex now hun?

Not only them, I still can't see my friend when they in the room, only can see they chat in the location, even can't hugs them or lots of barely, naked people in the room and Clothes still broken...etc

Every bugs we told you.... BUGS ARE NOT FIXED

Very Very Suck!!!!

So they are yours bugs fixed? @Gizmo @Lisa 🤔

Very Awesome Bugs Fixed!!! 👺

2019-12-20 10-36-26_1576574.png

2019-12-20 10-36-32_1576921.png

2019-12-20_10-46-36_1613103.png

2019-12-20_10-46-43_1613508.png

Edited by GhostlyMember

6 hours ago, MeiLing said:

We are always unable to see all people in a room even in not a crowded one.

Ive been coming across this a lot lately in our small groups, it matters not how many are in the room, even 1 person in the room.

Ive worked out what triggers it, thought it doesnt happen all the time... If the people/person in the room already are using a seated/leaning pose, they become invisible to the next person entering the room. I havnt done enough testing to work out which poses are the ones causing it, but I seen just using Sit-1 on the floor made me invisble, as did sitting on a sofa. It was not untill I got up and used another piece of furniture and got up again did I become visible to my friend.

Edited by JenC

Since we had our boobies become more smooth and looks Awesome @Gizmo i wanted to ask if its possible to get some more improved SMAA to smooth the outlines of The avis we all know FXAA is trash i never use it so my 2 options are SMAA and temporal SMAA and in my case Temporal SMAA does a better job but im a perfectionist😁 So i ask for a better SMAA normally SMAA has X2 X4 etc 

I will Showcase a pic .....

Showcase.png

I noticed something , im having white hair in game and when i zoom out from myself in a room my hair turns yellow ish , also it seems all colors have changed a bit overall ?

https://gyazo.com/aac94bd22859105b81ff367cfc0c4c1a

Seems only to be happening with FXAA anti aliasing on :o im just confused , now its not even happening on FXAA either >.< 

But the hair colors in general seem to have changed , me no likey , revert please

Edited by Yvonny

On 12/21/2019 at 3:35 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

MissD is right. One type of panties has a mistake. Looks like texture are removing, but model isn`t.

this only happens when working on a file that was saved in 32bit using Rochi's dll... well at least to me

Edited by Anaganda

10 hours ago, Anaganda said:

this only happens when working on a file that was saved in 32bit using Rochi's dll... well at least to me

Haven't used 3rd party dll's since the 64-bit was released 🙄
So nothing but pure 3DX going on here 😊

1 hour ago, MissD said:

Haven't used 3rd party dll's since the 64-bit was released 🙄
So nothing but pure 3DX going on here 😊

I mean that if that was loaded and adapted from a file that was saved during the 32-bit/dll era, then that is the cause of the problem.

Does anyone else feel like the 3rd-person camera view is totally screwed up now? Why on earth would it zoom in on my chest when I am seated? why does it zoom in on the chest at all? Why doesn't it just zoom on the head at all times?  Especially for couple dances. It zooms in on the chest until the heads are out of view and then at the very end switches to the heads. 

Also, the cut-off offset when there is an object behind the camera needs to be set to the surface of the object so that it is easier to zoom out. 

Anyway, in my opinion, the 3rd-person camera view needs to be completely redesigned.

22 hours ago, Anaganda said:

I mean that if that was loaded and adapted from a file that was saved during the 32-bit/dll era, then that is the cause of the problem.

Well, since the DLL era, I had 2 clean installs of windows, so I doubt any of the old files are still there 😄

9 hours ago, MissD said:

Well, since the DLL era, I had 2 clean installs of windows, so I doubt any of the old files are still there 😄

Character files as in outfits that you formatted from old 3dx to use in new 3dx..its not that hard to understand!

17 hours ago, Yvonny said:

Character files as in outfits that you formatted from old 3dx to use in new 3dx..its not that hard to understand!

Not using any outfit files from old 3dx, clean install change my outfit plenty of times.. And not using any "saved" outfits 🙄

Still having the issue, anyways.. Not a big deal, just a headsup for the devs 😛