3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

On 10/1/2019 at 4:37 PM, JanBond said:

so i want my money back! snce the chat is not working or if you cant resolve my situation!

Hello mister Jan bond Game is working alright see picture below :)

i would advice you to uninstall game n install fresh again and make sure game has admin right :)

Do that and comment here again see if its fixed also ensure u have the latest drivers 

a DXDIag also will help devs see if u have any issues 

Edited by Aliviax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Continue to have problems saving, merging, and loading worlds. I takes up to 4 or 5 tries to make it actually save changes in world editor and write to local file directories.  Loading files and merging is just as bad at times. Minimizing the window before hitting OK seems to help psychologically but I am unsure if its actually making a difference. Based on other complaints I suspect this problem also manifests itself in every routine that involves drawing from or saving to a local hard drive from and to the server. i.e. loading clothing, pictures, saving colors, and all file management in world editor.

This is a HUGE problem with builders that save to prevent loss, create revision history, and load/merge files continuously. PLEASE look into this - thanks

Its not a big deal but could we get a fix on the new  shoes clipping with the pants ? @Gizmo @Lisa 

And something is broken with the spawns , people start to walk against people alot these days , leading them to not appear in locations they are really in , which is annoying

92c1da1ac4f7b38e8d51d408cfd34757.png

Edited by Yvonny

On 11/13/2019 at 7:55 PM, MeiLing said:

Again this infamous bug... when you can't see some players in a room. Again as been reported during the test period by RobPathfinder. Fix it now it is annoying and causes dramas. Could you explain me why it is more difficult to connect the server some days of the week?

Yeah i have that bug too. sometimes i have to rejoin the room more than 5 times.

Another bug i have permanently is: 

i join a room and a minute later a couple starts to having sex but the clothes aren't removed. Then i make a rejoin and all is fine but a few minutes later another couple starts having sex and the same bug occurs.

Please fix the two bugs it's really annoying and kills any mood. @Gizmo @Lisa

Although very glad 3DX update very quickly (well, for a long time not update now)

But always hope @Gizmo @Lisa can fix bugs first

Like lots of people said, we always need reload room lots of times, because when a couple starts sexing, their clothes aren't removed(or we can sex with clothes now? 🤔), after reload, other couples start will get the same problems again

Also, when we dance, sometimes can find our clothes are broken

And sometimes can't see some people in the room, but can see they are chat in local, and sometimes can't do anything when choices "cuddle". Well... it's make me very confused and pissed, because I can't see them or hug my friends!!! 😤

So, hope @Gizmo @Lisa these issues can be taken seriously, otherwise, you might loss us 😣

• 2 weeks later...