3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

These are the glitches I have come across. I'm sure there are more than just these, but these are the ones that stands out. Some profiles say 0 when I come across them, even my own.  My profile says 0.  Somedays I am married.  Somedays I am not.  My age has changed.  SIN Club is so full of glitches it is not even fun to go in there anymore. In some rooms you can't see people that you know are not on ignore.  

I thought there would be another patch to fix these by now.  Does anyone know when we are going to get a patch to fix them? 

• 1 month later...

All has been fine for me with the 64bits version until now, but today when i connected, it was impossible for me to see my own profile or friendlist, also impossible to see others players' profiles, simply written "can't see this profile" as if i ignored (or was ignored by) myself and everyone on the game.

Back on the 32bits version and all is ok

All has been fine for me with the 64bits version until now, but today when i connected, it was impossible for me to see my own profile or friendlist, also impossible to see others players' profiles, simply written "can't see this profile" as if i ignored (or was ignored by) myself and everyone on the game.

Yes having same for last 4 hours so back to 32 bit version for now :rolleyes:

Same here as well...

Yes, no gold and can't see profiles too, even my own.

Also it doesn't save the outfit once you changed it and jumped to the room. After I logout and login back to the game I have previous one I had.

Had same issue with not seeing profil or gold when I logged in today, otherwise had no problems up until then. Anyone got any clues as to what went wrong?

Had same issue with not seeing profil or gold when I logged in today, otherwise had no problems up until then. Anyone got any clues as to what went wrong?

Seems to be server side issue as was stated above. The only thing we can do is to wait for response from developers and hope that they see this soon and fix/reboot the server, but since it is Sunday, there is big possibility that they won't see this until Monday.

Seems to be fixed, now...

Thanks to the devs  ^_^

Perhaps you can solve your problem with undervolting. For Intel CPU you find an utility here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-

Since it has many options to tweak, you should be sure you know what youre doing. I know  good tutorial about it but not in english. However I am certain, searching the Internet for undervolting could help you farther.

However, I had temp-issues t0o but after I set down offset some mVolts my CPU (i7) does not exceed 70°C no matter what.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the suggestion.  I installed an app called Throttlestop, and followed a video to undervolt the offsets for the CPU, GPU and Cache, but unfortunately none of the undervolt values selected (that didn't cause my system to crash through lack of power) were enough to make any difference to the temperatures caused by 3dxchat.  What I could see though was that normally my laptop runs at between 41 and 55 degrees, but with seconds of 3dxchat starting up, temps would rocket up to 85 degrees plus...with normal voltage and with -100mVolt offset.  Above -100mVolts offsets and I would start experiencing the blue screen of death.

Too bad :(. For me it did work though.Setting down my offset for 100mV I dropped down more than 20°C and I did not face any bluescreen yet. I hope you find a solution somehow. A laptop cooler stand with an external fan perhaps? 

• 2 months later...

Is the merge officially broken?  I cant find the objects im merging in, I added a 50 unit high flashing pole so i would not be able to miss it , but still no merged world 

Sad part is they are in the world file , the world file is getting bigger and i can find some of the JSON like fields with props that were to be merged in ( wood_6 for example) , but they arent showing up anywhere.  

- UPDATE 

Not sure why but the area of the rooms were very far apart , I was able to find everything .  Next time I will make the pole 1000 units high or more :)

Edited by moondance
Problem solved

I can see profiles fine and my xGold still shows what it should, but lately I haven't been able to upload pics, load my saved rooms/outfits or anything that requires the popup window from my files to come up. I just click on the buttons to load/save, the icon flashes with the click and then... nothing.... 

Update- Reinstalling the game seems to fix it.

Edited by Pixxi
updating information

On 9/15/2019 at 10:54 AM, Jadenstarship said:

The load and save buttons don't work for me.  Also, I can't upload pictures to my avis

There are a few threads about the load and save thing - for some reason several virus scanners are flagging filebrowser.exe as a virus .  you need to fix thart in your virus scanner ( you may need to remove the file from quarantine first)

The same  function uploads pics for avis

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible to fix the glory hole prop to respond in the same values as the cubes props ..i mean for example if u set for width 0.3 for glory hole prop and a cube, values arent same :) well there is ofc a work arround i found but i preffer values work correct :)

i would say the 0.3 of glory hole prop is equal to 0.06 of cube prop 

also i think music bug is back again Gizmo ^^ music followed me wherever i went even when i turnd music off loool