3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

For those who have problems with File Browser in the World Editor - if you unable to load the room, then try to enable "Run as Administrator" checkbox in properties for the following files (they are located in game folder):

• 3DXChat.exe
  • FileBrowser.exe
  • Patcher.exe

This may help, since after installation of the 64-bit version "Run as Administrator" option is disabled by default, I enabled it and have no problems in World Editor for now, can load, save and merge objects/rooms, though Screenshot folder doesn't open as well.

I don't know if this happens to others but after working on something on editor i lose the ability to see profiles and sometimes lose the ability to see avi, names and hairs. However, aside from not having Rochi's dll, so far I love the 64bit update. I have one room that was almost 1mb load really fast, which is great because it is being made for a woman treasure, my wife and reason for my smile in 3DX. I don't care if no one sees it but her, but I do care that she is able to enjoy it when she wants it, with the 64Bit update, she can. So thank you Gizmo, Lisa and anyone else that is making these updates. As for the critics, please go to other games and see if their graphics really have go through epic changes, chances are, they just have not. 

The World Editor is seriously bugged. For one, loading a room, or trying to merge something is hit and miss, sometimes it will load instantly, sometimes it will load after a minute, sometimes it won't load at all. Saving rooms is similarly hit and miss with the added bug where it will save whatever room you visited last instead of saving the actual room you are editing. 

So, definitely not editing any rooms anymore in the 64bit client till this get fixed :)

Running the files as administrator doesn't help for me.

I was in a room earlier, it kept freezing. All sound and interface would just stop, leaving a frozen image, and waiting for it to recover didn't resolve it. If I then opened a different app like Chrome, then at that point 3dxchat would close. Also, a couple of days ago I had 3dxchat open and discord. when trying to text chat on discord, the typing would keep freezing as I typed...until I closed 3dxchat. I am surprised to see both these problems considering the laptop spec I have.

• Processor Intel® Core i7-7820HK CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  • RAM 32.0 GB
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • 2 x 1TB SSD drives
  • 1 x 1TB SATA drive

I was seeing this on some profiles, thought it was normal until a very nice lady I met who asked me not to show her name, told me that it was not the information on her profile. The picture was right but not the information. She also informed me she was using the Rochi DLL, however none of the people on my friend's list ever showed this issue and they do have the Rochi dll.

post-10231-0-43882500-1555825042_thumb.png

I have also had ongoing problems with freezing then crashing using the 64bit version. When I look at the task manager, the memory and cpu usage look fine, but the power usage against 3dxchat.exe can be incredibly high (95%). I figure this is the cause of the extreme heat that 3dxchat 64bit seem to cause my laptop (parts of the laptop are getting burning hot and the fan is running high) and so I assume it is probably the heat that is leading to the crashes.

I understand that heat management is going to be dependant on the specifics of any particular machine's architecture, and so overheating and crashes may not be experienced by everyone...but is it right that 3dxchat power usage should be so high? I wouldn't really expect 3dxchat should cause so much heat considering I have top end gaming Alienware laptop (specs a few posts above). The problem seems far worse with the 64 bit version than when I was using the 32 bit version.

The handling of different timezones bears some flaw:

*) I sent a gift on Thu, April 25th @ ~7am (CEST) and it did still show up as having been sent on April 24th

*) I logged on again on Fri, April 26th @ after 3pm (CEST) and the X-gold bonus was fallen back to the least amount.

So from my counting I certainly have logged on every day - but the system thinks different  - for I exceeded 24 hrs.

It's not about the X-gold but I think it's just not correct.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am randomly experiencing problems with saving my home to a file.

If this happens it partially takes quite long (3dx kind of freezes) and sometimes the file only shows up at the destination after I again select "File" ==>" Save to file"

Still often it fails completely and an Application Error and a .NET Runtime Error is logged though by Windows / in the Windows Event Logs (Application Log):

The Application Error says:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>100</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-05-09T08:32:59.156366400Z" />
  <EventRecordID>19054</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>WSCH</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>FileBrowser.exe</Data>
  <Data>1.0.0.0</Data>
  <Data>ae78e06d</Data>
  <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
  <Data>10.0.17134.556</Data>
  <Data>b9f4a0f1</Data>
  <Data>e0434352</Data>
  <Data>000000000003a388</Data>
  <Data>de4</Data>
  <Data>01d50641cbf7234b</Data>
  <Data>C:\Games\3DXChat_27\FileBrowser.exe</Data>
  <Data>C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
  <Data>b5fb6eed-f670-4a75-bc5a-04cb9c83f9ad</Data>
  <Data />
  <Data />
  </EventData>
  </Event>

==========================

The .NET Runtime Error says:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>0</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-05-09T08:32:59.055632900Z" />
  <EventRecordID>19053</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>WSCH</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>Anwendung: FileBrowser.exe Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319 Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet. Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.ThrowIfFailed(Int32) bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetDataObject(System.Object, Boolean, Int32, Int32) bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetText(System.String, System.Windows.Forms.TextDataFormat) bei WindowsFormsApp1.Program.<Main>g__SaveWorld|0_2() bei WindowsFormsApp1.Program.Main()</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Translations:

Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.                            Description: The Process has been terminated due to an unhandled exception

Ausnahmeinformationen:                                                                                                                             Exceptioninformation

bei                                                                                                                                                                at

Additionally the reliability Monitor shows the following (I manually translated inline):

Source: WindowsFormsApp1

Wrap up: Not functional anymore
Date: ‎09.‎05.‎2019 08:30

Description:

Path of  the faulty application: C:\Games\3DXChat_27\FileBrowser.exe

Problemsignatur
Problemeventname: CLR20r3
Problemsignature 01: FileBrowser.exe
Problemsignature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problemsignature 03: ae78e06d
Problemsignature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problemsignature 05: 4.7.3324.0
Problemsignature 06: 5c09ba04
Problemsignature 07: 99a
Problemsignature 08: 14
Problemsignature 09: AMAG3AACMAWG2XAF344U21ACVE5PSTKL
OS-version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
LocaleSchema-ID: 3079
Additional Info 1: 8f1e
Additional Info 2: 8f1efcd66da2e2e384e9b532873ca37c
Additional Info 3: 9e6f
Additional Info 4: 9e6f144e5e763aba3da87d9913247c4b

Additional Info about the problem
Bucket-ID: 6a92ad038532b6e6a4aca733c05226d1 (1489749417464571601)

Not sure if some of those lines within the %Userprofile%\Appdata\LocalLow\SexGameDevil\3DXChat\output_log.txt could be of help. I partially see "success" (obviously if the file has been saved successfully) and partially I don't...

UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
procLauncher:Run(String, String, String)
FileBrowser:Run(String, Answer)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1:Invoke(T1)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()
System.Action`2:Invoke(T1, T2)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

procLauncher:Run(String, String, String)
FileBrowser:Run(String, Answer)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1:Invoke(T1)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()
System.Action`2:Invoke(T1, T2)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Success: {"3dxchat":"clipboard","action":"saveworld","status":"cancel"}
FileBrowser:ProcessData(String)
FileBrowser:OnApplicationFocus(Boolean)

Status is: cancel
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
FileBrowser:ProcessData(String)
FileBrowser:OnApplicationFocus(Boolean)

check_game_version
<check_game_version>d__19:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Setting the Filebrowser etc to run with admin privileges as it has been proposed doesn't help....

Would appreciate if this could be looked at...

Thanks a lot!

P.S: Checked on two other installations and was able to reproduce the behavior there as well (repeated saving of the home, partially overwriting existing files)

I have also had ongoing problems with freezing then crashing using the 64bit version. When I look at the task manager, the memory and cpu usage look fine, but the power usage against 3dxchat.exe can be incredibly high (95%). I figure this is the cause of the extreme heat that 3dxchat 64bit seem to cause my laptop (parts of the laptop are getting burning hot and the fan is running high) and so I assume it is probably the heat that is leading to the crashes.

Perhaps you can solve your problem with undervolting. For Intel CPU you find an utility here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-

Since it has many options to tweak, you should be sure you know what youre doing. I know  good tutorial about it but not in english. However I am certain, searching the Internet for undervolting could help you farther.

However, I had temp-issues t0o but after I set down offset some mVolts my CPU (i7) does not exceed 70°C no matter what.

Hope that helps!

I'll collect a few bugs and list them here:

- Opening the buddy list causes the game to stutter

- Some Profiles show as "0"

- Sometimes you can't open any profile (Workaround: Click on an avi and select "Profile")

- Water seems to be tinted green

- Resolutions show multiple times

- Saving / Loading a room only works sometimes. (Huge delay when loading a room)

- Uploading pictures never worked for me in the 64bit client

• 2 weeks later...