3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.7 x64)

Gizmo

I can confirm the repeated (so every couple of seconds - not continuous!) stuttering at the beach - even at not so high graphics settings (Shadows: Medium, Geometry Range: Extremely High, Grass range; Extremely High - then left and right the first 3 check boxes checked - the rest not)

Please let me know what's you video card and RAM ?

i9900K, 64GB RAM, RTX2080TI (11GB)

Apart from this the performance looks nice at the first glimpse (eg high CPU load @ Saloon is gone)...

I can only assume it's the ones who haven't logged in yet or don't have a current subscription as this is what the profile looks like.

post-17781-0-87160000-1554409466_thumb.png

Adding as I go along so not making more posts:

Beach is fine for me and I usually run on ow settings for building but good on all settings.

Location of an actual person.

64 bit:
post-17781-0-96857600-1554412456_thumb.png
32 bit:

post-17781-0-39484600-1554412475_thumb.png

post-17781-0-52787900-1554412485_thumb.png

Edited by Mar Mohan

I can only assume it's the ones who haven't logged in yet or don't have a current subscription as this is what the profile looks like.

attachicon.gifprofile 64 bit.png

Adding as I go along so not making more posts:

Beach is fine for me and I usually run on ow settings for building but good on all settings.

Location of an actual person.

64 bit:

attachicon.gifFresco 64 bit.png

32 bit:

attachicon.gifFresco 32 bit.png

attachicon.gifFresco 32 bit 1.png

Known issues:

- Player action animations can be displayed on different props in general locations (user worlds are OK)

It says that on the Download Page ...

-Seems that I have a resolution bug...it is not saving it correctly for me when I choose 1080p..always swapping to 1440p  when I select different locations from WE to CE and to my world!

-Under Settings_____Resolution there are multiple choices with the same sometimes 4 times sometimes up to 7 ! ...7x 1920x1080 !?

-Character Editor _____moving the camera behind my Avi huge FPS drop for me in any resolution 

the RAM usage is higher than on the 32bit client, but no crash when i reach 3GB RAM usage

I can confirm this! Was trying to "Kill" the game but no success so far! Memory usage is going back...stuck right now a 2686.9 MB with a file size of 9 Mb

Known issues:

- Player action animations can be displayed on different props in general locations (user worlds are OK)

It says that on the Download Page ...

Actually if you look at the pictures the person isn't in the location that they're showing on 64 bit as they were sitting on a chair at the bar in Fresco on the 32 bit.  It's a bug and that's why I reported it, while it may be known it gives more of an example of it for others to see.