3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

This upgrade nicely relaxes my fans in my PC. Not sure what the complains are for? It's a huge and important upgrade. It's like driving in a big traffic on a 5 lanes free way every day and then suddenly for the same traffic you got 10 lanes. Imagine the difference.

Anyway. Thank you Gizmo. Cheers!

Hi, I think we rather need bugfixes instead of upgrades.

As long as there are bugs in the mouse control while building (sudden inverted flight)

and other options simply not working I will use the 32Bit-Version with the DLL of Nella Rochi,

which fixes a lot of bugs and inconveniances and the 64Bit-Patch of Alex Ryder.

W

well the only ask I would do is that you make the editor AZERTY friendly...

direction keys are set on W,A,Q,S & D keys like on any qwerty keyboards. That mean that for AZERTY users, the forward key is under the backward one and the left straffing key is where you found the Q on a QWERTY... Quite puzzling isn't ? Imagine that your forward key on your QWERTY keyboard was the Z and left straffing Q... Believe me, you would have a nervous breakdown in no time...

Why don't just use the usual directionnal keys ? Like on Rochi's DLL

it's sad because there is also interesting idea in the standard editor like the use of the mouse's will for quick moves. In a place like mine, it's boring and time eating sometimes to move like a snail to go from point A to point B...

Thanks for all

Why isn't that since long a configuration setting where the user can attribute keys to whatever behavior, like in most decent games ?

Until I see that most of Rochi's ENHANCEMENTs and FIXs are included in 2.7, I am in no hurry for new poses and the bells and whistles. Ever tried building without the Mod and Camera advantages gained? That is reason enough to wait let Gizmo do his thing. I am apprehensive that these will all be introduced but one can only hope.

IMHO