3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

Dear 3DX friends,

We are very glad that you liked this update. We receive strong positive feedback from you and it inspires us very much.

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it.

Please pay attention to this topic Features from mods in the official client

Help us make the game even better for you! :)

Best wishes,

3DXChat team

Dear 3DX friends,

We are very glad that you liked this update. We receive strong positive feedback from you and it inspires us very much.

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it.

Please pay attention to this topic Features from mods in the official client

Help us make the game even better for you! :)

Best wishes,

3DXChat team

pats Gizmo in the back n says good job :)

« We are very glad that you liked this update. We receive strong positive feedback from you and it inspires us very much. »

I hope you also read the negative ones. But I don't think so. And that's a problem, because you won't get your game any better with people saying you that everything is already perfect ...

Well, things are never perfect. But that's a very nice update, that's just a fact. And Gizmo fully deserved praise this time. Ofc it would be a very big problem if Rochi's feautures would not be implemented in 64 bit version, but the other thread showing us that Gizmo interested and motivated to make them work and it soon going to be part of the game. Partially at least for sure. Tho most of people would like it fully.

Good news: It looks like the memory leak is fixed.

Bad news: The 64 bit client appears to use twice as much memory as the 32bit client did.  It starts at around 900M.  Even with the memory leak, the 32 bit client never used that much.

It doesn't seem to be causing me any issues, but I've got a lot of RAM.  Still, worth checking out.

Tlaera

Icecast streaming servers use OGG. This caused some people’s streaming setups to break, including mine so I moved to Shoutcast. It is nice to see full OGG support back.

Well, things are never perfect. But that's a very nice update, that's just a fact. And Gizmo fully deserved praise this time. Ofc it would be a very big problem if Rochi's feautures would not be implemented in 64 bit version, but the other thread showing us that Gizmo interested and motivated to make them work and it soon going to be part of the game. Partially at least for sure. Tho most of people would like it fully.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to "praise" somebody for doing his job. This game is not free. We pay for it. And it's expensive. So yes it's kind of good, and yes I keep coming because I have friends in here, but we are customers and we have the right to expect something in return. What do we get ? An update every 6 months, usually not interesting, and sometimes we even LOSE stuff. Just like now, with the mods unavailable. - I don't think it's going to be "soon" part of the game. There's no "soon" in here. I understand you can't get everything at once, but we are paying enoug to expect things going a little faster. By the way, I think the devs totallly knew that the mod dll wouldn't be available with the 64 bits version. Then, why don't ask to the people what they wanted BEFORE the update ? Sorry to be a pain in the ass but that's the way it is : we are paying customers, not beta testers.

the problem for them (or at least for some) it's the price. In france the lower price for a new computer is between 400 and 500 €. Not everyone can affort that much in actual times

Leeloo,

Computers as old as 10 years are 64 bits. The Core2 Duo was already 64 bits and its production ended in 2011.

As for OSes, the matter is different. But I can't be fair on that point, I'm no windows user :-)

There's a path to 64 bits on those machines that wouldn't cost a penny. I'd be happy to share. Even in French ;-)

Emma

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to "praise" somebody for doing his job. This game is not free. We pay for it. And it's expensive. So yes it's kind of good, and yes I keep coming because I have friends in here, but we are customers and we have the right to expect something in return. What do we get ? An update every 6 months, usually not interesting, and sometimes we even LOSE stuff. Just like now, with the mods unavailable. - I don't think it's going to be "soon" part of the game. There's no "soon" in here. I understand you can't get everything at once, but we are paying enoug to expect things going a little faster. By the way, I think the devs totallly knew that the mod dll wouldn't be available with the 64 bits version. Then, why don't ask to the people what they wanted BEFORE the update ? Sorry to be a pain in the ass but that's the way it is : we are paying customers, not beta testers.

We have something in return... we pay for a service, and we have the service. 

Leeloo,

Computers as old as 10 years are 64 bits. The Core2 Duo was already 64 bits and its production ended in 2011.

As for OSes, the matter is different. But I can't be fair on that point, I'm no windows user :-)

There's a path to 64 bits on those machines that wouldn't cost a penny. I'd be happy to share. Even in French ;-)

Emma

Possible but not so easy with windows. Older computers will lose some drivers with Win 10 and Win 7 will not be supported in 2020. It also means to buy a licence. Well the solution might be Mint.

Well, a fairly strange bug strikes me.

With the 64 bits version, if I focus out to another window and back in, the 3DXChat window looses the keyboard, and most mouse movements (only the single left click remains active).

Anything would explain that ? I admit I'm on a below statistics user representation, but I'm keen on knowing where to watch, in case I could fix it :-)

That was not the case with the 32 bits version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello , 

When are new updates coming in, for example: tattoos, piercings, new qoutfits, haircuts, new sex animation with group? .New body settings (boobs size), more nipple selection, Are all suggestions but would be nice if it is implemented. This game has so much potential

Hello , 

When are new updates coming in, for example: tattoos, piercings, new qoutfits, haircuts, new sex animation with group? .New body settings (boobs size), more nipple selection, Are all suggestions but would be nice if it is implemented. This game has so much potential

Its simple, Never :-D

Hello , 

be patience :) you cant build rome in 1 day :)

for next update we have new 64 awesome cool client that will improve performance n stability also newer unity version that opens the path for more cool stuff :)

• 3 weeks later...

Why isn't this included when you renew your subscription? Why the hell do i have to go through trying to figure this crap out? Can someone tell me why the Fuck I have to spend my time figuring out how to enter dll and now 64 bit wtf. My time at 3dxchat is coming to a screeching fuck stop soon. What the hell is wrong with the people running this site?  INCLUDE the shit in the set up.

Is it possible to get this for world editor, sound like it would make building much easier and less complicated? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/modeling/progrids-2-x-111425 also skyboxes would greatly allow us to hide water for rooms where we don't use the water https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/textures-materials/sky/skybox-series-free-103633 both seems to be free on unity.

Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtNvtIrJcNc

well the only ask I would do is that you make the editor AZERTY friendly...

direction keys are set on W,A,Q,S & D keys like on any qwerty keyboards. That mean that for AZERTY users, the forward key is under the backward one and the left straffing key is where you found the Q on a QWERTY... Quite puzzling isn't ? Imagine that your forward key on your QWERTY keyboard was the Z and left straffing Q... Believe me, you would have a nervous breakdown in no time...

Why don't just use the usual directionnal keys ? Like on Rochi's DLL

it's sad because there is also interesting idea in the standard editor like the use of the mouse's will for quick moves. In a place like mine, it's boring and time eating sometimes to move like a snail to go from point A to point B...

Thanks for all

• 2 weeks later...