3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

And how do we transform music into OGG format ? Do we need a third party server like myradiostream to play it or can we play it from winamps (by exemple) ?

Devs should make a tutorial about how it work for stupid girls like me :D

Ps: I mean a tutorial here in the forum not in telegram of course

And how do we transform music into OGG format ? Do we need a third party server like myradiostream to play it or can we play it from winamps (by exemple) ?

Devs should make a tutorial about how it work for stupid girls like me :D

Ps: I mean a tutorial here in the forum not in telegram of course

It's just the supported Format of the used Encoder of your preferred third part Music stream server :)

Just a lost function comes back!

There isn't a new Tutorial needed because the ppl who use ogg as encoder format know what's meant :)

Best way to testing performance: User World with 70+ players / lots of objects.

Beach laggy on all PC configurations. Beach does not need testing. :)

I go right in on the beach with the 64 bit the 32 takes a bit to load up.  I'm on a nice laptop and my graphics are on the highest settings in the game and even on low it's the same.  I've gone with little and a lot of people and still takes the same.  I have to say that 64 bit works much better for the loading of the beach than the 32 bit.  My laptop is older but not that old and is update for everything and upgraded as it needs to be then I have my beast of a desktop which on 32 bit is a lag load but 64 is quicker.  It does take a little longer than the other rooms but with the 64 bit it's not as long as it takes on the 32 bit.

Does anyone have any idea what this person just said?

Sure.  I speak kitty.  She said:

"Woohoo 64 bit.  Thanks Dev Team.  My MSI PC with 16 Gig of RAM says thank you too." 

"/me meows"

"It can stretch its legs a bit now."

oh give me a break LOL like 90% of the people here dont use the so called hack (for lack of a better word) DLL?? what rock are you living under???

And yes, let's not be hypocrites, majority of players, who in 3dx at least for some months - using it. What the point in this "speak no evil" bullshit if we all know that most of people in this thread have tweaked dll in their 32 bit client and will use it for 64 bit one too, if/when it will be released for it.

I really don't care, hacks are hacks and even if 99% of the community use them, it's a disrespectful thing to discuss them in the official forums of the game, regardless that the developers/publishers don't mind them much, for example some developers strongly recommend you play their game without "mods" but yet they wont mind you if you risk it and play the game with mods as they take no responsibility if the mods mess your game up, same with people complaining that their 3DXChat client messed up after some patch because they use the modified dll. 

There isn't a new Tutorial needed because the ppl who use ogg as encoder format know what's meant :)

Maybe someone should think to do a totorial then because for peoples, like me, that are using winamp we need to add an encoder in it and it's a bit hard (watch mark four video about encoder thing for winamp) and maybe the OGG thing would be simplyer to set.  :) 

I really don't care, hacks are hacks and even if 99% of the community use them, it's a disrespectful thing to discuss them in the official forums of the game, regardless that the developers/publishers don't mind them much, for example some developers strongly recommend you play their game without "mods" but yet they wont mind you if you risk it and play the game with mods as they take no responsibility if the mods mess your game up, same with people complaining that their 3DXChat client messed up after some patch because they use the modified dll. 

Oh, c'mon, Gizmo discuss dll stuff himself. Don't be such a bore.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/

Maybe someone should think to do a totorial then because for peoples, like me, that are using winamp we need to add an encoder in it and it's a bit hard (watch mark four video about encoder thing for winamp) and maybe the OGG thing would be simplyer to set.  :) 

It doesn't matter for your use, some programs lets you choose what format you want to stream in, ogg, mp3, wma etc. unless you want to stream in OGG, not sure why you would, since mp3 does the job just fine in my experience, the new update just adds support for OGG, nothing major for people already streaming, but now more streaming programs are compatible with 3dx again, since some might be limited to ogg format for some reason.  :rolleyes:

Well geeee maybe if the stupid world editor didnt flip your ass upside down and around every time you try and work on a room we woundnt have to use the *hacked* DLL. Did you ever think of that??? We dont use it because we want to, we use it because we HAVE to. You want to talk about being disrespectful well I think its disrespectful to us paying customers that a fellow 3dx member has to give us a very useful tool when it really should be 3dx taking care of us. When Gizmo finally gets around to fixing the editor problem, which has been a problem FROM DAY ONE, then I wont mention the *hacked* DLL again. Ok??  Give respect to earn respect.....

As far as tha DLL goes wilps ah tink we all know why peeps use eet. Eets not fo special powers or secret weapons we can use against peeps in game.

Tha reason is because tha Dev wont fix certain "issues" that have been listed and explained fo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Tha World Editor is terribads without tha DLL, why? because tha cam flips out puts you inverted and is way too fast and touchy, tha DLL slowed eet down and fixed this issue.

Did Gizmo make an effort after being informed of tha problem? No he didnt but someone else gave a shit and addressed tha issue, not tha Dev of tha game but a 3rd party peep who ah wont or dunn need ta mention LOL.

That is just ONE example there are more. Tha reason eets called tha "Hack" DLL is because "Mods" that are developed fo a tonne of games are not allowed here and with current FAILINGS this game and eets Dev refuse to address other measures have to be taken in tha form of fixes from others "Mods" in other games, here they are called "Hacks" LOL

Now with tha 64 bit version we are back to a buggy old World Editor unless tha Dev actually fixes tha issues peeps have been telling them fo over a YEAR!

Stop blaming tha DLL and point da finger at those truly responsible fo eet being required in tha first place.

Ok so meows we are getting 64 bit im assuming all previous bugs we have been dealing with fo over 3 years are finally going to be fixed or will we require some other so called "Hack" to fix those also? That's even if eets even possible meows and we have to deal with them fovea.

If tha plumber wont come and fix ya water leak but ya neighbour offers to do eet and does eet so well then why would ya call tha plumber eva agains. :P

Edit : After writing this ah noticed a thread started bah Gizmo "Other 3rd party mods you would like to see in game" so hes considering those features, wilps Well done and thankyou :)

Few things that rochi's dll was giving :

- the action menu when pole dancing (without there is not)

- possibility to color every clothes and even to set transparency on some parts

- possibility to throw dices

- possibility to wear panties with the harness

- for the ones using it, the possibility to use a ghost partner, which is the less needed thing unless you mix poses to create, by       exemple, FFF poses. (bigger problem of this option is that it sometimescreate a bug where you appear out of your room and         generally,not at the best time lol)

- a better speed bar range for the poses

personally, i hope she will find another way to do it now because i miss my black hat. Without it, i can't be "me" anymore

Oh, c'mon, Gizmo discuss dll stuff himself. Don't be such a bore.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/

He did indeed, but you missed my point again, my point was the mention of "I use a hack". That is the disrespectful part (In my opinion that I have a right to say). And as you noticed, Gizmo called them "Mods" not "Hacks".

Well geeee maybe if the stupid world editor didnt flip your ass upside down and around every time you try and work on a room we woundnt have to use the *hacked* DLL. Did you ever think of that??? We dont use it because we want to, we use it because we HAVE to. You want to talk about being disrespectful well I think its disrespectful to us paying customers that a fellow 3dx member has to give us a very useful tool when it really should be 3dx taking care of us. When Gizmo finally gets around to fixing the editor problem, which has been a problem FROM DAY ONE, then I wont mention the *hacked* DLL again. Ok??  Give respect to earn respect.....

Same as above.

He did indeed, but you missed my point again, my point was the mention of "I use a hack". That is the disrespectful part (In my opinion that I have a right to say). And as you noticed, Gizmo called them "Mods" not "Hacks".

Same as above.

And in my opinion its disrespectful to ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS here that one of those very paying customers has to make the game enjoyable to play.  There is ZERO reason why 3dx cant do what she has done for ALL of us other than PURE LAZINESS. But then again thats MY opinion and we all know about opinions... :)

Dear user who uses third-party DLL, read well.

Those who create third-party DLLs will not be able to do so with the new version, unless Gizmo decides not to use the new Unity feature to protect their files.

The new version of Unity has a function called Il2cpp that turns DLLs into something very difficult to modify, but this can be turned off in Unity, so the only hope is that they go back to the old way.

Dear Gizmo, I guess you are aware that using the third-party DLL, allows all of us to change the color of the skin of our choice, speed up and slow down the sex, be able to use the World Editor in the best way.

Now, most likely you are aware of everything a third-party DLL can do.
What is asked of you is to find a solution for those who create third-party DLLs, a solution for us users.

I don't think it is right to pay a monthly / six-monthly / annual subscription, and not have ANYTHING OF WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ASKED FOR. I see so many, many teases from you, and I'm sorry, because I'm sure you commit yourself to providing us with a better game.

At least try to leave us the third-party DLL, because to you it doesn't create any problem, to us, not having it, yes, it creates problems.

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU THINK IT LIKE ME.
LEAVE A COMMENT TO READ THE POST TO GIZMO.
THANK YOU.

I totally agree with Fellinia : instead of blocking people who are trying to make your game a better one, you better get inspired by them. We need more updates, more features, and people on 32 bits should continue to benefits from updates they paid for. Once again, we can see a incredible lack of respect for customers.

Honestly... People on 32 bits systems should upgrade their OS. And probably PC. It's 2019.

the problem for them (or at least for some) it's the price. In france the lower price for a new computer is between 400 and 500 €. Not everyone can affort that much in actual times

True felinia, but it seem that devs are about to add rochi's dll functions (or at least some) to the basic client so no need to worry anyone; and your yelling is useless

When I see that it takes 8 months for devs to update anything, I certainly don't trust what it " seems ". So yeah, yell as much as you can, you pay for a service and you deserve it fully. Which is not the case.

And please, don't give me the " it's disrespectful to use the hacked dll". If people are using it, it's because it offers functionnalities they want. It's great to play with the colours, to save and load a character, etc. The devs don't lose any money while we are using the Rochi's dll. At the contrary, we are still paying for a game that is improved by the work of someone else, while waiting for MONTHS for updates, new poses, new clothes, and only get disappoiting stuff.