3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

This felt like someone playing a shooter game, and complains to the developers of the game that the auto_aim_bot_v2.12.exe is not working with their last update. 

No. Because online shooters are competitive games by nature and the auto aims exists to give people a huge advantage over others in this competitive games, while in case of 3dx we just have a user modification that increases user's experience in almost non-harmful way. Almost - because of ghost partner thing that can let you force the pose change without acceptance from the partner, but I am sure it was not Rochi's intent to make it like this and hey, even in this case partnership need to be accepted and can be canceled at any moment. 

And yes, let's not be hypocrites, majority of players, who in 3dx at least for some months - using it. What the point in this "speak no evil" bullshit if we all know that most of people in this thread have tweaked dll in their 32 bit client and will use it for 64 bit one too, if/when it will be released for it.

incredibly cool, in my opinion, this is the best update in the game lately!

I am very impressed with the new client.

Finally, my computer quietly sighed) a new client removed the speed limiter from it)

Now I have only positive emotions.

It feels like you moved from a pickup to a Ferrari))

I say thank you for the new client!! :)

Now the bad point.

This update show how unfair it is to have moved the anouncements to telegram. I wasn't aware that there would be this kind of changes. This is very unfair for the ones who are not in telegram. You should continue to advertise in the forum too.

Now the bad point.

This update show how unfair it is to have moved the anouncements to telegram. I wasn't aware that there would be this kind of changes. This is very unfair for the ones who are not in telegram. You should continue to advertise in the forum too.

It's right there: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/forum-2/announcement-4-3dxchat-27-x64-is-available/ ?

Coming soon, 5MB World.files and complaining ppl about performance lag :lol:

I don't think the sense of the Update is, the possibility to built more in one world^^

You can't expect all players comes with High-End Gaming machines and if you still expect it you doesn't need wonder why you play alone in your world :)

Well 3DXchat is not really a game for Gaming machines. I think the most plays with Laptops and for this should the performance of the game run well.

The point is, that I am not limited by 32bit. I didn't ask what machines other people have or what they want to use. Nor I care really. I want to be able to make what I want. That's all.

I am not expecting anything from anybody. I'm expecting to be able to load and continue working on my rooms without having problems.

And the the update is actually enables building more in one world, even if you don't think it is for that. More RAM dedicated to load the room with all it's props instead of having a ceiling actually means exactly that. Bigger, more detailed worlds for those who chose to work more on it. Like I like to do.

The question is, what is the interrest to build an hyper mega giga nice room if you are the only one able to go in it ?

Sure you will be happy to have a wonderful room, but you will be alone inside lol

Gizmo, thank you very much for the long-awaited 64-bit client) Now the game has become more pleasant to play. But, I have a proposal to take Rochm to my team. It is no secret that after each update, most eagerly await the next mod. Mod expands the game and makes the game even more pleasant) So why not put the mod in the official release? In addition, many complain about the lack of clothing. You can in fact lay out a mannequin and let them sew clothes in Marvelous Designer. The program is very simple. The best work included in the update .. I think that this will not be bad for anyone.

She threatens to quit 3DX every other week and so far that has not happened. It's not something anyone should be worried about or take seriously.

I follow MeiLing rather closely, and this is simply not true.  She doesn't threaten to quit.  Quite the opposite.  In many of the threads where people are complaining to Gizmo, she supports him and thanks him for what he does.  

On Windows, the main difference between a 32 bit process and a 64 bit process is that the 64 bit one can access more that 2 gigabytes of RAM.  Even with the memory leak, no one was getting anywhere near 2 gigabytes of RAM usage in 3dxchat.  The much more interesting change is the upgrade to Unity 2018.3.  Many of the bugs in 3dxchat were actually bugs in Unity itself, and the recent engine is more performant than the old one 3dx was using.  Moving to the new one will have a bigger day to day impact on people than the 64 bit client will.  

Tlaera

I follow MeiLing rather closely, and this is simply not true.  She doesn't threaten to quit.  Quite the opposite.  In many of the threads where people are complaining to Gizmo, she supports him and thanks him for what he does.  

On Windows, the main difference between a 32 bit process and a 64 bit process is that the 64 bit one can access more that 2 gigabytes of RAM.  Even with the memory leak, no one was getting anywhere near 2 gigabytes of RAM usage in 3dxchat.  The much more interesting change is the upgrade to Unity 2018.3.  Many of the bugs in 3dxchat were actually bugs in Unity itself, and the recent engine is more performant than the old one 3dx was using.  Moving to the new one will have a bigger day to day impact on people than the 64 bit client will.  

Tlaera

Perhaps I misunderstood her. Thanks for the correction and I apologize for misinterpreting what she said.

How naive lol. You really think people will stop whine about poses/clothes/tattoos/any other stuff because now they have good, high-performance client? For some time - probably (not all of them us tho haha, I am pretty sure some will still bitching), once and for all - nope.

Lol. You missed my point entirely!

I had a bit time for a try :)

First Laptop:

Acer Predator PH317-52-78BR

IntelCore i7 8750H 8th Gen. 12 Thread CPU
32GB Ram
64Bit Windows 10
GeForce 1060GTX

No performance increase noticeable on the contrary :(

Second Laptop:

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

IntelCore i7 4650U 4th Gen. 4 Thread CPU
8GB Ram
64Bit Windows 10
Intel® HD-Grafik 5000

Performance increase clearly noticeable! :o

The Game run more smooth with higher settings as before!

The Oldie:

DellStudio 1747

IntelCore i7 720QM 1th Gen. 8 Thread CPU

8GB Ram

64Bit Windows 10

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

The Rainbow Colour Bug is Fixed  :o

Game runs very smooth and well, again good playable with this Laptop!

My conclusion: The Update brings a performance boost for older 64Bit Systems and the Update will after some Bug fixes very worthwhile and a big step forward :)

With the newer system wasn't performance increase noticeable but I did use as test just the Beach for now. I had with the new system also some problems but this I can write in the other Topic.

Good Job Devs, looking forward to the Final Version of 2.7 :)

Hey! 

Most of laptops with Descrete Graphics run 3DXChat on Integrated Graphics by default :(

Try this thing:

attachicon.gifRun with high performance graphics processor.png

3DXchat and of course other games too are already configured to use the Nvidia processor :)

IntelHD I use just for Office or some less-resource programs.

Is a bit strange but with Extrem-High Settings runs the game at Beach laggy, there is a flow interruption all 5sec where the screen stuck  :huh:. I need set it down to Medium at Beach only.

The Ambient Occlusion flickers very often :huh:

I hope I'm wrong. :huh:
But (I think) now you can no longer use third-party DLLs.
By doing this, goodbye colors that we really like, goodbye changes on our leather colors, goodbye to interior designers who thanks to the DLL could work better (since the original game dll when you were moving the mouse cursor went very fast and you could not manage )
Goodbye to slowed-down sex, speeded up, etc. etc.
Gizmo, I hope for you that those who create third-party DLLs can still create them FOR OUR PLEASANT FUN, because if we wait for you to fulfill our needs, we can wait another 100 years.

Best way to testing performance: User World with 70+ players / lots of objects.

Beach laggy on all PC configurations. Beach does not need testing. :)

About this was Beach my preferred test Location :lol: I thought who can show as best the the possible performance as laggy Beach^^

OK then I did say nothing and all runs fine on my new machine  :)

The best update! Finally, friezes disappeared in locations with a large number of people =)

but there were freezing on the public beach every 2 seconds (Grass Range: Very High -> Medium , fix problem but i hope temporary solution)

When you try to load any other room, a pop-up window with file selection does not appear after the first unsuccessful file download ...

reboot pc returned popup window download/upload room

Personally, i didn't notice any improvment to the gameplay or graphics

And i don't understand how work the OGG music thing either

OGG-Vorbis is a music formate like mp3. Is mostly used of music streaming sources.

This formate was there in the past and was lost by a update of the music plugin.

Nope, no spotify :)

The most differences between OGG-Vorbis and MP3 are License conditioned.

OGG-Vorbis is a OpenSource Freeware alternate to MP3.

OGG supports variable Bitrate and about this are more compression possible but OGG hasn't more sound quality then MP3 :)

With less words, it's again possible to use OGG-Vorbis as music stream Formate :)