3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

Ok so I know people have been wanting this since forever so can someone please explain the advantages of the 64 bit version? I think its suppose to make your computer run cooler? but what else???

✅ 64 bit client (the old 32 bit client will no longer be updated)

Unfair. I don't give a shit to a 64bits clients. My computer can deal with it. Some of my closest friends can deal with this. You gonna lose customer. More it is the MOST STUPID THING EVER as the memory leak is not fixed. You really make me laugh this time

Before one week I got a new PC special for 3DXChat because of the performance lag :lol::rolleyes:

Please don't say the Rainbow drug Sky is also fixed with the new Unity Engine? ^^

Sounds like a good update! 32bit isn't up to date anymore. The support of modern CPU's comes like called in the right moment :)

Will try it tomorrow...

You gonna lose customer. More it is the MOST STUPID THING EVER as the memory leak is not fixed. You really make me laugh this time

Why lol? What are the disadvantages of using 64 bit client? 

Works really good. Even the most complicated rooms load in seconds in the builder, and people will actualy be able to load them without being restricted by 32 bit limitations if I continue building more in the same world.

Awesome. This finally is here

Works really good. Even the most complicated rooms load in seconds in the builder, and people will actualy be able to load them without being restricted by 32 bit limitations if I continue building more in the same world.

Awesome. This finally is here

Coming soon, 5MB World.files and complaining ppl about performance lag :lol:

I don't think the sense of the Update is, the possibility to built more in one world^^

You can't expect all players comes with High-End Gaming machines and if you still expect it you doesn't need wonder why you play alone in your world :)

Well 3DXchat is not really a game for Gaming machines. I think the most plays with Laptops and for this should the performance of the game run well.

so about this: OGG music streaming support

what does that mean?

Can we now use spotify playlists?

OGG-Vorbis is a music formate like mp3. Is mostly used of music streaming sources.

This formate was there in the past and was lost by a update of the music plugin.

Nope, no spotify :)

I'd like to know a little more about this as well, but I assume it means that one can use an ogg encoder now instead of relying on mp3.  30% reduction in size (compared to mp3) for the same sound quality.  So depending upon your streaming service, i'm guessing it means that we can play much higher quality music at same bitrates.  I'm no expert, but that's my guess.

No clue about your spotify question, however.

so about this: OGG music streaming support

what does that mean?

Can we now use spotify playlists?

Here's the thing, Gizmo does something that people have been asking for and guess what it's bitch and complain season once again.  I mean if the game is that bad, go and develop your own game and see what it likes when your customers do the same to you.  You won't be complaining on here as much then would you, no you wouldn't.  I've heard about this game or that game but guess what none have got any further than what this has even graphics wise.  Now factor in we are now getting the 64 bit version which puts it a little further up with the times. While I'm sure it's understood that the people running 32 bit version are going to be upset over not getting the updates, maybe Gizmo will do something in the meantime but I think a lot more people run 64 bit than 32 bit.