3DXChat Community

So, guess Lisa give us a little spoiler?

Xanar

Going to guess Lisa's version of 3DX has special privileges. Not a computer expert like some of you, but if she was running some test version different from everyone else wouldn't it crash? Ok coming to think of some of the patches we have had, maybe not.

On the Dev's game, Betty is a nun and Bob talks a lot, it is why Lisa made the smack across the face. She got tired of Bob asking questions..

Write below what else a Dev's version of 3DX does and how it relates to the game..

:D  :ph34r:

Little off topic : I found bad that they don't advertise in the forum what they are doing. A lot of peoples (like me) are not in telegram, so i discover things only when someone is speaking of it here or, the worst, when we have an update. This annoy me a lot...

Little off topic : I found bad that they don't advertise in the forum what they are doing. A lot of peoples (like me) are not in telegram, so i discover things only when someone is speaking of it here or, the worst, when we have an update. This annoy me a lot...

well nothing new so far i watch everyday :)