3DXChat Community

In game Market for 3dxchat

Aliviax

hello everyone 

As the title states In game market for 3dxchat and the need for it .

Now before you all RIOT on me  :D  lemme say how this market will be n how potentialy could work n what are the benefits :)

1st lets face it 3Dxchat is a awesome game but lacks many stuff ,3dxchat can be so much more if only could provide some cool stuff.

So how a In game market will help n how it will work ?

In game market will be able to provide clothes n a variety of accesories by hiring free

lancer creators to make the clothes and other stuff .

then those creators could upload those stuff in the ingame market for a certain amount of xgold and sexgamedevill could pay those freelancer creators every mopnth depending their sales :)

ofc 3dxchat will cut that everyday 300 xgold tip that give us everyday  :D  

If ppl like for example a dress or whatever there is on that in game market they can buy it with xgold .

PS no one is forced to buy anything only those that can n want :)

ppl that are here for sex n dont care about clothes or accesories they can keep run arround naked n ppl that wanna try more clothes etc n be cool ofc they can buy with xgold :)

Now the big question will the in game market be good for game and the players ?

lemme say this since no one is forced to buy anything there is no harm :)

Also those freelancer creators will provide stuff that ppl need  and again who ever wants to buy will buy .

lets face it 3dxchat lacks essential updates lacks social updates to make game keep going .

the Social aspect of the Game player base wise is so much bigger Dj parties n events everywhere that aint focus solely on sex 

Saddly dev team cant keep up with what players are asking they need help to make more content .

Gizmo n lisa can focus on making poses n update for all  and free lancer creators do clothes accesories etc 

PS we dont try make another second life game or whatever we try help game flourish n provide a better experience for all people to have fun when they play it .

Game need more stuff ppl asking for years The ingame market will sove this problem .

If people say No need a ingame market  just devs need to hire more ppl make updates ...well ill say this  buying 1 year with only 65 euro is so low that dont leave much gain for dev team to get more ppl .micro transactions help n support games so a in game market will do that n many more .

For old players its very clear that if we dont change tactic we not gonna see more cool stuff so steps forward needs to be taken.

So with all that being said i think No one will deny the fact that we need this .

if u take all the facts into account you will see that dev team cant hire more ppl with the money they earn now .

So the only way for us to see more stuff without devs go broke the in game market will solve this <3

Alivia, there's actually a game that suits you! It's called "Imvu!" 

Let's face it: We buy a monthly subscription and get the whole package. All poses, all clothes.

are we ? lol i dont get why ppl are negative since no one force anyone to buy anything 

example you want to top ur room everyday so u buy xgold  u want to buy a dress thyat a freelancer creator made u spend xgold lol so simple 

i dont get why all you try hold game back  with  so lil stuff 

NO for the shake to argue with Alivia isnt a argument hahahahaha

Because there is literally many posts about this already with pages of arguments why not and why it doesn't make sense. Market isn't an answer and never will be, I don't understand how you just don't get it, it will never happen no matter how many topics you create and start. if your room selling business isn't making you enough money, go get a job

Because there is literally many posts about this already with pages of arguments why not and why it doesn't make sense. Market isn't an answer and never will be, I don't understand how you just don't get it, it will never happen no matter how many topics you create and start. if your room selling business isn't making you enough money, go get a job

lmao i never said i wanna be a clothe creator lol  i said hire free lancers please get some glasses n next time read carefully 

oh my build thing is going awesome :)

its ok if ur one of those ppl that run arround naked only have in mind do sex whatever but game needs this 

hello everyone 

As the title states In game market for 3dxchat and the need for it .

Now before you all RIOT on me  :D  lemme say how this market will be n how potentialy could work n what are the benefits :)

1st lets face it 3Dxchat is a awesome game but lacks many stuff ,3dxchat can be so much more if only could provide some cool stuff.

So how a In game market will help n how it will work ?

In game market will be able to provide clothes n a variety of accesories by hiring free

lancer creators to make the clothes and other stuff .

then those creators could upload those stuff in the ingame market for a certain amount of xgold and sexgamedevill could pay those freelancer creators every mopnth depending their sales :)

ofc 3dxchat will cut that everyday 300 xgold tip that give us everyday  :D  

If ppl like for example a dress or whatever there is on that in game market they can buy it with xgold .

PS no one is forced to buy anything only those that can n want :)

ppl that are here for sex n dont care about clothes or accesories they can keep run arround naked n ppl that wanna try more clothes etc n be cool ofc they can buy with xgold :)

Now the big question will the in game market be good for game and the players ?

lemme say this since no one is forced to buy anything there is no harm :)

Also those freelancer creators will provide stuff that ppl need  and again who ever wants to buy will buy .

lets face it 3dxchat lacks essential updates lacks social updates to make game keep going .

the Social aspect of the Game player base wise is so much bigger Dj parties n events everywhere that aint focus solely on sex 

Saddly dev team cant keep up with what players are asking they need help to make more content .

Gizmo n lisa can focus on making poses n update for all  and free lancer creators do clothes accesories etc 

PS we dont try make another second life game or whatever we try help game flourish n provide a better experience for all people to have fun when they play it .

Game need more stuff ppl asking for years The ingame market will sove this problem .

If people say No need a ingame market  just devs need to hire more ppl make updates ...well ill say this  buying 1 year with only 65 euro is so low that dont leave much gain for dev team to get more ppl .micro transactions help n support games so a in game market will do that n many more .

For old players its very clear that if we dont change tactic we not gonna see more cool stuff so steps forward needs to be taken.

So with all that being said i think No one will deny the fact that we need this .

if u take all the facts into account you will see that dev team cant hire more ppl with the money they earn now .

So the only way for us to see more stuff without devs go broke the in game market will solve this <3

I like the idea. I hope it can be developed. Do you think that rooms can enter this market too?

I like the idea. I hope it can be developed. Do you think that rooms can enter this market?

To add a user created poses and clothes in game we need not a market, but a clothes and poses editors.

Have 3dx a room market, at least official one? No, it does not. But it have tons of beautiful rooms, many of which are free. 

If there will be poses and clothes editors with some quality control from the devs - there will be good, user added poses and clothes. Yes, with market there will be more of this because of better motivation, but it will back-leash the quality of community and user experience. And lack of market is not a main problem anyway (actually not a problem at all, if you ask me), the main problem - lack of poses and clothes editors. 

To add a user created poses and clothes in game we need not a market, but a clothes and poses editors.

Have 3dx a room market, at least official one? No, it does not. But it have tons of beautiful rooms, many of which are free. 

If there will be poses and clothes editors with some quality control from the devs - there will be good, user added poses and clothes. Yes, with market there will be more of this because of better motivation, but it will back-leash the quality of community and user experience. And lack of market is not a main problem anyway (actually not a problem at all, if you ask me), the main problem - lack of poses and clothes editors. 

xizi in game market is only for clothes n accesorries not pose etc!  pose only devs will provide :)

I don't think anyone would really argue against the notion that having more clothing and accessories would be a good idea.

However, micro-transactions really only are accepted when the game itself doesn't already have an expensive (relatively speaking) subscription involved.  When the game itself is free.

I think if you start going the micro-transactions route, you'd then have to change the way they do subscriptions, and once you do that you change the player base and other issues arise.

I get what you're saying and what you want.....again, I don't think anyone would disagree with having more clothing.....but as the subscription model stands, the dev's need to handle it or hire more people that can.

See as much as you guys say no, to her it means YES! There should not be a game market but you could make a room sell things people, rooms, DJ Time.. Alivia maybe in SL & IMVU already set up and selling to her this is new territory and she makes it work and has fun. So keep selling honey, people will always tell you no, but you will do it anyways. 

As Gizmo stated before that won't happen on here as they want all users to have the same offerings as any other user.  While we have World Editor you have to look at it this way, with the .dll with the old rooms people still created unique rooms out of what all users are given.

There is Utherverse, IMVU, SecondLife and so on that offer that.

anyway the whole point of the thread is to provide ideas that will be also helpfull to the dev side 

cause i realy dont see another way we get more decent clothes shoes tatoos etc 

if u have any idea please do tell lol

not provide ideas n just argue dont help game 

so i hope next comments will provide new ideas etc 

money  exist to be spend in goods ( shoes dresses accesories)

you dont want in game market make it outside lol as long as whoever wants to buy whatever wants lol

and we want clothesssss :)

i'm ok for a market in game for the peoples who like to créate some clothes, i know there are.

but we already pay the game, some peoples pay by year, some by month, 20 euros i think, with this i can have new games all months on steam.

there are market often when it's a free to play.

I play sometimes a game on ps4, nebulla realms, it's a social game released in 2016, it's less beautiful than 3dx but there are 100x more clothes, lots of activities (bowling, billiards, karts race, shooting bow ......), lots of dances, clubs, beach, a room editor, some updates every month often...... and the game is FREE, just a market.

i think the dev of 3dx can do lot more really.

Well a market for User created DLC's, why not and sounds good for me :)

The most gaming platforms has it and similar games too.

It doesn't mean that game updates need to pay separately.  Just for User created content would it be cool because there are ppl who spend a lot time for create content and there are also ppl who are to lazy for and they would prefer to pay good stuff.

But... For this we need firstly the possibility to create content, just the WorldEditor and user worlds are a bit less for a Marketplace  :lol: 

Well 3DXChat could host this Marketplace and get some Licence fee for each content. :)

Why am i against an ingame shop (taking apart that it's not how the game was think by the devs) :

Firstly, the only little advantage would be of course that there will be a lot of new clothes? poses? stuff for the rooms?

Unfotunately, this advantage would be overwhelmed (i think it's the right word) by a lot of biiig disadvantages :

- If someone make a clothing, pose or anything and have someone he/she don't like, this person will hardly obtain the stuff

- what if someone buy... hmmm... lets say a pose and partner with someone who don't have it ? Will it work ? Will devs need to create "micro servers" so the one having the newly buy pose can see only the ones having this pose too ? it seem complicated.

- and the worst (for us lesbians) if an ingame shop is made,only heteros will have poses as they will be more than lesbians. And don't tell "Naah, i'm sure there will be almost the same number for everyone" we all know this is not true. As exemples, Achat have an customer/online shop and 99,99% of the poses are heteros (unless they changed it but i don't think), and chathouse have also an online shop and 99,99999 % of the poses are hetero. I checked few weeks ago in a friend's computer and they have ONE lesbian pose.