3DXChat Community

Size matters? - Game need a Penis Size Slider - They are not the same size everywhere!

LaraF

I recently found this study on the Web and immediately thought "ok, they are really different in size" :P  :huh:  :D  :blink:  :ph34r: 

So it's scientifically proven and we have to make a point out that 3DX needs a penis size slider!

After all, that would be better than specifying the size based on the table and the country chosen by the user,

although I could certainly sympathize with the idea ...

Here the results of the research:

Keep in mind that a blue column for 3DX Land is missing on the right side.

The column would be necessary if they had evaluated all the profiles of the guys here.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.14-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.27-PM.png

But, hey guys, don't worry, we Girls know, that size doesn't always matter!

Source:  https://www.bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

I swear if we get a penis size slider we will still have just one size :lol::D

Why should guys use a small or a middle Penis when they can have the big one? :lol:

Well ok, so in future the Size, or a possible range of sizes, will be given by the origin or country, a player joins from. :lol::blink:  

This will not prevent them from showing us Dicks of fantastic proportions in profile pics haha

I thought this topic as a humorous contribution to the subject, please do not take it too seriously :D 

Well ok, so in future the Size, or a possible range of sizes, will be given by the origin or country, a player joins from. :lol::blink:  

This will not prevent them from showing us Dicks of fantastic proportions in profile pics haha

Coming soon, just guys from the green zone? :P:D

I thought this topic as a humorous contribution to the subject, please do not take it too seriously :D

:lol: No worry I don't take it too seriously :lol:

How would it be to have a penis size ranking about the years of playing with the same Avatar in 3dxchat? :lol:

Could be fix all my problems :huh::lol:

I recently found this study on the Web and immediately thought "ok, they are really different in size" :P  :huh:  :D  :blink:  :ph34r: 

So it's scientifically proven and we have to make a point out that 3DX needs a penis size slider!

After all, that would be better than specifying the size based on the table and the country chosen by the user,

although I could certainly sympathize with the idea ...

Here the results of the research:

Keep in mind that a blue column for 3DX Land is missing on the right side.

The column would be necessary if they had evaluated all the profiles of the guys here.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.14-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.27-PM.png

But, hey guys, don't worry, we Girls know, that size doesn't always matter!

Source:  https://www.bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

Would be nice if it were accurate but it's not unless they measure every dick out there as I think it's more of a general reference.  I do agree with Achilles most if not all would use the largest setting much like the only size they presently have now. Maybe have it swell a pinch while it cums.

• 2 years later...

From the identity perspective, I would like to customize the size and tone of the labia and clitoris (same as the size of breasts and butt, and skin tone).
I think it is boring for all female partners to have the same cunt, even if they have different skin tones.
(The position will be difficult (for the animation).)

• 8 months later...

I am pretty sure that a lot of guys and trans will put their real cock size, just because the biggest size is available doesn't mean that 99% of the game guys will go for it. Most guys will like to feel more realistic to what they have so they will probably choose close size to their own.