3DXChat Community

Exclusive builds by ReM3dx.fun

Redji

On 4/13/2021 at 9:53 PM, Manyasha said:

w1lt4u4.jpeg❤️

This looks awesome, Manyasha!
But out of curiosity: how far away can you go with the camera till the small objects of this red line disappear?
I always struggle with this. You have to be really close to the object to see everything when the single objects are really small (yes, I have set the drawing distance to max).

2 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

This looks awesome, Manyasha!
But out of curiosity: how far away can you go with the camera till the small objects of this red line disappear?
I always struggle with this. You have to be really close to the object to see everything when the single objects are really small (yes, I have set the drawing distance to max).

Set the graphics to extreme , then you can see more and farther away )
But anyway, there are settings in the game for optimization, which hide small details when you roll back the camera, the further you go, the less detail you will see. You'll ask, "Why make small objects if the visibility doesn't allow you to see them in full detail?"  I'll tell you, "I DON'T KNOW" 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

Set the graphics to extreme , then you can see more and farther away )
But anyway, there are settings in the game for optimization, which hide small details when you roll back the camera, the further you go, the less detail you will see. You'll ask, "Why make small objects if the visibility doesn't allow you to see them in full detail?"  I'll tell you, "I DON'T KNOW" 😂😂😂

I cranked every graphics option up already 😂
But I do the same: building with the most insane detail, that you can hardly see from a normal distance, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 2:59 AM, Manyasha said:

Years ago I watched the TV series Lexx, every episode was crazy, but very funny. There I saw these wonderful flies))))) They captured my heart.🥰

LOVED LEXX, but Farscape was a little bit better.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Manyasha said:

2021-05-24_19-10-07_522158-01.jpeg:wub:2021-05-24_19-08-24_519160-01.jpeg

Have you been spying on me?  Ive been wanting to do a manor like this for ages. 😄

Still too many limitations with the WB for my liking to take on a project like this, namely the textures. If we could have patterned textures in both X and Z axis, I would approach these projects with vigour but as it is, I cant reconcile the mess not having those gives me. You can work around the walls for the most part, but the roofing and flooring is impossible for certain builds.

2 hours ago, JenC said:

Have you been spying on me?  Ive been wanting to do a manor like this for ages. 😄

Still too many limitations with the WB for my liking to take on a project like this, namely the textures. If we could have patterned textures in both X and Z axis, I would approach these projects with vigour but as it is, I cant reconcile the mess not having those gives me. You can work around the walls for the most part, but the roofing and flooring is impossible for certain builds.

Yes, I totally agree, this house is taking a long time to build. The reason is the lack of the right textures, you can think of a way out with the material we have, but it takes a lot of effort. To be honest, I have resigned myself to it...((((( "Vintage houses" are very desirable houses, but there is nothing for them(

19 hours ago, Manyasha said:

Yes, I totally agree, this house is taking a long time to build. The reason is the lack of the right textures, you can think of a way out with the material we have, but it takes a lot of effort. To be honest, I have resigned myself to it...((((( "Vintage houses" are very desirable houses, but there is nothing for them(

What makes it more annoying is that almost all these older places have 12 foot ceilings and are usually quite open layouts, which as you know are perfect for 3DX with the camera, so these lovely old homes and manors can be captured and reproduced in all their glory if we were to have the textures. 

• 3 weeks later...