3DXChat Community

InT'Sex by Cordelia

Cordelia

Guest AleksXXX

Hi
I'm Cordelia. 
I'm new here but when I was in another similar sex world I used to contribute a comic strip to the forum there, on an irregular basis.
I am black, intersex and was adopted at birth (with all the tests they had to do for the adoption, that is how they discovered I was intersex). My adopted parents were wise enough to raise me as female and I love them for that but I still carry my little package around with me. 
My rl name is Susan and I have a step-sister, Angela, who is white and has just come out as lesbian. I love her to bits. We're the same age, which is nice, and when we were living together you rarely saw us apart.
I used to live in Montreal and she does now, although our folks are in the US, but I have moved to the UK for further studies.
Unfortunately, that means that we don't see each other as much as we would like to but we communicate over the internet (she plays here too, by the way, but we never room together).
The comic strip is basically about the conversations we have. Sometimes we use words that you might not be familiar with. Sorry, you can Google or ask me.
I rarely visit that other world now as I love it so much here and, when I suggested to a good friend that I start the strip again here, she was very enthused. College takes up so much time so, in order for me to think up new ideas, I will rerun many of my original strips. If you have seen them before, I am sorry but I still laugh out loud when I read them again myself (lol, my greatest fan, hehe) so I hope you do too.
You are welcome to copy them, so long as you do it in full and unchanged, including all copyright references and noting where you saw it.
Also, I love to get comments and you can be as rude as you like, lol. However, if you do comment in this thread, please, please, please do not quote (i.e. display) the strip image itself as it breaks up the flow of the strips.
Right... here are a few for starters and I will try and maintain a regular production...

intsex_cordelia_01.jpg

intsex_cordelia_02.jpg

intsex_cordelia_03.jpg

I hope you like them :)

Yes.They are amazing :) Thumbs up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...