3DXChat Community

Profile filling up issues

Candice

Oh well, as I understood...

They made key P for open a profile.

The thing is that when you try to edit your profile and fill up it with some information, each time you write word what has P letter in it - it closes and changes not saving.

It is kinda...not very comfortable when it closes each time I want to write something. For sure I could copy and paste P letter and paste it in every word I need, but...

Can you make our life easier, please?

Started to run into this issue before too with various letters, not just P and not just writing in the profile, but also naming rooms to open them. What I decided to do was write these things out in a text or word file, then copy and paste them into 3DX.

Someone also told me it can be caused by getting married and divorced too many times in the game but I have no way of verifying if that is true. Not sure why that would make a difference.

I can confirm that I just experienced this as well.  Was modifying my profile a bit and the moment I typed a word with the letter "p" in it, the profile box did close without saving.

Annoying, but all things considered, i'd rather it close without saving than deleting everything.  But no, if nothing else, you're not crazy Candice....lol.

Interesting.  Once I kept the chat window open, the issue no longer occurs.  The issue happened for me when I kept the chat window completely closed.

Ummm I think this has something to do with Rochi's dll.. I had this issue too but I noticed it was because the chat window was active.. once I closed or made sure the chat box where you type wasn't at least active, I then had no issues with this P problem

Interesting.  Once I kept the chat window open, the issue no longer occurs.  The issue happened for me when I kept the chat window completely closed.

Thanks for the tip on leaving the chat window open, I will try that in the future. Also had problems with the letter D and E too. Hope this works, and the people saying using the cheat dll is the issue are probably right. Sounds reasonable to me.

Thank you guys for your advices.

Probably best way to write everything in the Word file for not getting into troubles, but now at least I know it might be caused because of Rochi's dll :3 

About married thing - nice joke ;) Too many times - how much is it though? Who to decide?

But yup, I laughed xD