1. 1. what would you like to see in the next update

• New clothes/shoes
    • new sex poses
    • new world editor props
    • tatoos/earings /piercings
    • Kitty tail/fox tail and ears
    • TV to watch movies

Count me out for this one Aliviax !

The number of times we had this kind of polls and pages and pages of examples and what do we get ?

After three years and a room editor, we got a couple of extra poses, almost no clothing and a few hairstyles, most of them not half the quality of the first items they made at the very start.

As for the tattoos and piercing... I'm afraid you're asking there for an extra layer, which is even more complicated I guess. So keep on dreaming ;)

If they (they being just Gizmo and Lisa, if it's not one single person...) don't know yet what most players want now, they will probably never know... so no need to redo what has been done a dozen times, I'm sorry.

Count me out for this one Aliviax !

The number of times we had this kind of polls and pages and pages of examples and what do we get ?

After three years and a room editor, we got a couple of extra poses, almost no clothing and a few hairstyles, most of them not half the quality of the first items they made at the very start.

As for the tattoos and piercing... I'm afraid you're asking there for an extra layer, which is even more complicated I guess. So keep on dreaming ;)

If they (they being just Gizmo and Lisa, if it's not one single person...) don't know yet what most players want now, they will probably never know... so no need to redo what has been done a dozen times, I'm sorry.

hehe come on dont be so negative :)

Hi Aliviax,

I'm not negative, just realistic. There is progress indeed, but it is so slow that my kid will have kids by the time we get what is on the worklist :)

In the mean while, I talked with a programmer that works for Red Light Center's new platform Oasis. He told me both Second Life and Oasis development teams are working around the clock to bring out their new 64bits platform by the end of the year. So maybe it's time for a change ?

Hm, and why do you think that all people on forum want most of all something of the stuff you mentioned in your poll? Would be nice to have option "other". 

Out of the options in the poll - I would prefer "tatoos/earings /piercings". But there is some stuff that I actually want more. Poses editor, about which one Gizmo was asking us himself, and we still don't even have any news. Flaccid cocks, because permanent hardons look stupid. Crawling animation - like run/walk/crawl - because it's very nice for some bdsm-play. 

Hm, and why do you think that all people on forum want most of all something of the stuff you mentioned in your poll? Would be nice to have option "other". 

Out of the options in the poll - I would prefer "tatoos/earings /piercings". But there is some stuff that I actually want more. Poses editor, about which one Gizmo was asking us himself, and we still don't even have any news. Flaccid cocks, because permanent hardons look stupid. Crawling animation - like run/walk/crawl - because it's very nice for some bdsm-play. 

hehe naturaly when i made this poll u understand that i cant think of all stuff ppl might want so i put the most popular ones :)

but anyways lets start from something :)

hehe naturaly when i made this poll u understand that i cant think of all stuff ppl might want so i put the most popular ones :)

Of course you can't think about all stuff people might want. That's why you can use vote option "other" or "other (specify in thread)" 
And I am sure that "Kitty tail/fox tail and ears" is the one of most popular things to add in 3dx.

Also, add in "better servers", because this is probably what keeps the devs from adding more props to the game. Too much items diversity and the servers would crash more often. So they really need to improve the back-end before anything else.

with tails maybe devil tails to go with the horns and maybe wings?

still want harley quinn style pigtails

maybe a supported mod tool or SDK where people can add things like clothes 

maybe work in allowing for regular feet so women can wear sneakers too, and let the women also have the mohawk

maybe different sized avatars?