3DXChat Community

Gone With The Wind....

Have you experienced the same like I did repeatedly?

You met someone in 3DX to whom you feel a certain connection, it simply clicked in a roleplay or meeting, maybe you both had fun dancing the whole night through or simply had a long and interesting chat on the beach? Or just an outstanding sexual encounter?

And when you met him or her the next time probably a few days later it happens again and when you say good-bye this time you agree that you both want to meet soon again.

And then?

Gone!...Nada, never to be seen again!

That Avatar seems to have vanished without a trace forever.

We all know that many play with multiple avatars, changing between them from time to time or leaving one in the closet for quite a while, ok.

Fine with me!

And a few simply expire due to a monthly membership, loose interest or don't have the time to play anymore.

But there seem to be quite a few who delete their characters and build new ones on such a regular basis that they don't even have to wash their underwear.

Am I right with that?

At least i envy them for their gold! 

Oww my Dear yep.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the Old Times of the Pandora, We discovered one player with 103 alts already.. and that was his MO...

pic some one, with any alt, any gender...have fun one night and next day.. POOOFFF avatar deleted

Is more for them like  "to play free, no attachements, no explanations"

Thats why Ppl hate some Alts... ;)

Thanks for your replies Coldheart and XXXJessikaXXX,

my post was not meant to complain about people playing with multiple avas but much more that it was and still is very hard for me to understand that some seem to have fun with fooling others with vows of exclusiveness and affection and simply disappear after what has felt like a very intense moment together.

I have seen some of them re-appear with a different name but still the same set of pictures in the profile on the next day.

No, shurely I'm not Leopardus, especially finding many post dealing with behaviour towards other players in the forum here.

But what I realise is that I seem to play a bit differently than many others in 3DX:

Everytime when i shared such a valuable moment with someone I wanted to have it again one day :)

You are definitely not alone, the behavior you are describing is much more common than anyone sticking to just one character, which happens almost never on 3DX. Show me a man who says he does and I will show you a man with countless female and futa avatars. Or if a woman, I will show you one with a bunch of slut avatars she refers to as "building alts". Or with men playing as women ... Ok I think you get the point.

Oww my Dear yep.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the Old Times of the Pandora, We discovered one player with 103 alts already..

Remember all the people that said 3DX would come crashing down in flames after the end of Pandora, and all characters being tagged separately instead of all under one account would be the doom of us all? Hmmm, does anyone know when that is still supposed to happen?? So far it hasn't.