3DXChat Community

Beach Lags

LovelyBritney

Same fo me, beach always ran fine fo me even when they gave us tha new improved beach, maxed settings no probs. Now tha beach sux, same prob as Britt is havins so ah never go there now. Changing fps setting did nuthin, eets a game prob and tha Devs can fix eet or they wont.

I confirm that i have a similar problem with the beach ... freezes every few seconds. (but this problem appeared a few months ago, I don’t understand why you noticed it just now?)

Maybeh shes spent all this time lookin fo a solution, trying diff settings or hasn't been to tha beach much, maybeh she built up tha courage to say somting who knows. All ah know is yes eets been this way fo a whiles meows and even I havnt bothered saying anyting..Why? coz ah couldn't be bothered, ah dunn go there anymore and eets prolly a waste of a post because eets highly likely eet wont get fixed. Ah maybeh wrong hopefully but.... naaaaaaaa eetl stay tha same because eets code monky stuff and them fellas left this game eons ago :P Meows we have Unity Store Purchasers with their 2 Dolla in hand buying cheap bargain bin basement items and fixing Bugs and real probs is like beyond them, soz but eet seems to be true :)

I don’t know if this is related to the same problem, but I got up to dance at sin club a few days ago and I seemed to be having a lagging problem. I just figured it was always like that and I was just noticing it for the first time, but after reading this I’m not sure it was just my imagination.

Edit: This is weird, but I turned the graphics setting to medium, except additional shadows, went to the beach and I had no lag at all. But when I go to sin club with those same settings I do, but only if I zoom out so there are more avatars on the screen. If I zoom in closer to myself it goes away.

I confirm that i have a similar problem with the beach ... freezes every few seconds. (but this problem appeared a few months ago, I don’t understand why you noticed it just now?)

Because I tried to fix it on my own and then kinda not cared as much as I don't go there as often, but I wanted to go there yesterday and it was still hapenning so I decided to see if it's my problem or others and potentionally bring more attention to it so the devs can fix it

I've got the same issue with a 1080Ti and a Ryzen 7 1700X (Clocked at 4.5Ghz.)

It's definitely not a hardware issue, and it's been happening for months.

Runs greats for about 4 seconds, then freezes for 1 second, over and over.