3DXChat Community

CLOTHES

Aliviax

Hello 

i didnt knew where to start this topic

anyway .

Clothes are very important ,its been ages since we got some new cool clothes .

we play a sex social dating 3d games but in what world this means to not have clothe option.

so here i will be posting all about clothes ideas-shoes-bikinis etc  we should get .

ef086574ddca097f79aab65f4d51b993.png

e72ffc31eb43dad8cdc8d7ab58484bfb.png

5536b1464b1bd5aa723ec0114672cbd3.png

201efc74d73f1453a133d1ea6249536a.png

2815f43e54a6d2527f42d8cbb5fbc1fa.png

77eefdc7bf13c78b9a878310396a2231.png

60b9376e0ff85d2788430624f81e76b9.png

6eef9934c9a324d350cbfa145b31b2c1.png

4a21384c7b6cae660f9f1046a16b9214.png

0ccf4a47a66595f0758b40217d3a0aa2.png

doesnt have to be exact same but Gizmo u get the idea :)

ill keep updating this thread with clothes etc 

Aliviax,

I appreciate your proposals, but it has been done so many times before with even hundreds of pictures and more and the result is that we have this miserable bunch of clothing stuff that doesn't evolve since two years.

The stuff they added recently is clearly of lesser quality than the first things, so I suspect their development team was reduced to a minimum of 1 or 2 and clothing designer expert(s) left.

This game is full of potential but it needs a team (and thus money) to develop clothing, avatars, poses etc. After the experience of the last two years, I think that will only be possible in 10-15 years... ;)

well im a person that believes that if we all unite n request stuff we will get  BUT one at a time ,what i mean ?

last updates we got few poses plenty build props etc 

Now its time for a full cloth update no poses no build props just clothes.

If we start ask random stuff ....like oh we need poses we need this we need that (meaning many stuff same time its kinda difficult)

so my opinion is one at a time 1 update with clothes 1 update with poses 1 update with build matc etc etc 

Dear Alivia, This dress is beautiful, but I do not think you can use it in 3DX. Especially there are mesh clothes from Second Live. It would be an advantage if we had a clothes editor, and thus could make the clothes themselves as well as a poses editor. I do not allow myself any judgment about the programmers of 3DX, especially since we can do a lot and also may .. which in other games costs additional real money. Also, I do not think that many want to pay this extra money, since the subscription does not cost just 3.50 € / USD.
Besides, most of the players have no clothes on ... at sex .. beach .. on Li  :P :lol: ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I only wish that these clothing/pose topics were taken seriously by game development, but alas they are not. I've been here nearly 5 years now and I've been wearing the same outfit for nearly that same amount of time, with the occasional day where I switch it up. I've also been posting to other topics involving clothes and well ... many great ideas, very plausible and feasible but again, I've never seen anything new, other than a few new pairs of stockings, which were added in year one and that dress which still looks like a trash bag to me. However, good luck on getting some attention from development. Maybe one day I will get a new pair of boots.

• 4 weeks later...

I only wish that these clothing/pose topics were taken seriously by game development, but alas they are not. I've been here nearly 5 years now and I've been wearing the same outfit for nearly that same amount of time, with the occasional day where I switch it up. I've also been posting to other topics involving clothes and well ... many great ideas, very plausible and feasible but again, I've never seen anything new, other than a few new pairs of stockings, which were added in year one and that dress which still looks like a trash bag to me. However, good luck on getting some attention from development. Maybe one day I will get a new pair of boots.

i hope soon we get some cool clothes 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can I get this one? What is the name of the shop or creator? I want to take one for myself if this one from sl.

Hi

I did some looking and the store is:

FN Dress - Mesh - Dress,Jacket, Skirt, Outfit - Maitreya, Slink

The top on the left looks like 

Hanna Female Bolero with Top Black - MESH - Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya - FashionNatic

You're welcome :D

Hi

I did some looking and the store is:

FN Dress - Mesh - Dress,Jacket, Skirt, Outfit - Maitreya, Slink

The top on the left looks like 

Hanna Female Bolero with Top Black - MESH - Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya - FashionNatic

You're welcome :D

Thank you! I`ll check it soon.  ;)

• 5 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 2:19 PM, Aliviax said:

lets hope gizmo n his team will give us new clothes n new shoes soon 

thats the thread reason to push clothes n shoes for next update :)

also please post what clothes n shoes you would like to have :)

I like the clothes you are showing would be nice to have some of them. I would like to say that short is not the only sexy look. Some long dresses and skirts are sexy also. 

• 1 month later...

So this is my idea, while these ideas are really great ideas, as a newly junior Dev, it's not that easy to create new clothes. Especially long skirts and stuff. Also everything proposed here is modern clothes, which we have a ton of already. However all the clothes could be revamped if you kept the same clothing but gave it a sheer quality for example. This is a fantasy game, so basically make some of the dresses sheer, the shirts sheer, create a few arm bands, and we could go back to the days of Egyptian queens and slaves, with only the tiniest of changes. And thus capture some of the history that brought us to this point in time, while also creating some amazing bed time fantasies. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 3:10 AM, Heavenleigh said:

I like the clothes you are showing would be nice to have some of them. I would like to say that short is not the only sexy look. Some long dresses and skirts are sexy also. 

No worries im already on the making of some clothes :)  already i mean started today 😁

here a sample of the first dress i make .

Screenshot_9.png