3DXChat Community

Attention!!! cumshot !!!

Takisa

cumshot  

84 members have voted

1. 1. return the old cumshot?

• YES! return the old jet of sperm flying on the face (spraying)patch 0-387
    • NO! I like the new sperm jet (worm) patch 388+

most disturbs me that I could see with the old cum animation exactly when my opposite came on when this happened inside...( in real life I get yes also with if one cums)...

with the new one I just don't notice any more because the animation doesn't show it visibly.  

that would have to be changed.

exactly!

This is what the current offer is supposed to look like. I played the test version of "wild life", and as soon as they finish their project and solve the optimization problem, my favorite game (3dxchat) will have problems. if everything stays the same as it is now. it is obvious.

I joined this project’s patreon to sample the game. I have a decent, admittedly older, non-gaming computer and it was almost completely unplayable for me.

So anyone with big plans for jumping off the 3dx ship and moving to Wild Life, be aware you better have a higher end new gaming computer to even be able to play it and also be aware that it is not a game that includes any online play. You will only be able to participate as a single player, even after the game is released, just a “heads up.”

• 3 weeks later...

I joined this project’s patreon to sample the game. I have a decent, admittedly older, non-gaming computer and it was almost completely unplayable for me.

So anyone with big plans for jumping off the 3dx ship and moving to Wild Life, be aware you better have a higher end new gaming computer to even be able to play it and also be aware that it is not a game that includes any online play. You will only be able to participate as a single player, even after the game is released, just a “heads up.”

Both games play the same on similar hardware, I don't know why you can play one but not the other. Wild Life seems to be less playable not because of hardware requirements, but because it is a work in progress. It has some kinks absent from 3dx and some more customization in key areas, but 3dx is a fuller experience in itself for obvious reasons. So I'd rather pay 60-100$ to 3dx for a year-long subscription than paying 20$ a month for beta-testing Wild Life.

• 1 month later...