3DXChat Community

Character Changes?

D1SC0STU

Character Changes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see higher resolution character textures allowing for more a realistic skin?

• Yes
    • No - Keep the characters exactly as they are.
  2. 2. Would you like to have more realistic hair that moves with the character?

• Yes
    • No - Keep the hair the same
  3. 3. Would you like to see morphs added to the feet of female characters allowing them to wear flats or heels?

• Yes
    • No - I like wearing high heels all the time.

Please folks keep in mind this is out of curiosity.  I am not suggesting the devs have time to jump right on these things or that they should.  I know there are many other more important things that you guys care about.  I am just interested in your responses to these questions.  I am in no way suggesting they are a top priority for the game.

Thanks, 

DISCO STU

Disco would you read PM because I do believe what we talked before you classified wrongly.

there's big difference between more detailed skin and changing cartoony models to realistic ones.

1) - is more details on skin such as wrinkless, veins, pubes

2) - is changing model completely, changing face, bone structure and everything else

edit: how about you put 3dx model and your model next to each other so people know what they are voting for because they way you put it is totally wrong.

I personally think it would be really, really hard to make a game look realistic and still have it good looking..

The current hairstyles are quite nice, could be better, but i honestly don't think they should be realistic.. Also i believe those are used in movies and not in games on purpose.

Currently, i just love our character model, hard to even imagine it getting any better :)

And heels, not a big deal for me :P

Macca, I have known STU well for a few months and he is not like this at all and even though I have never had a problem with you, you have very much crossed the line here. STU has given this game a huge amount of his own time to try to get the devs to at least add more content to the game and to say he is doing it for his own attention is utter crap. 

So sick of people bringing down people in here. If you cant say anything nice in someone's post, then keep your opinions to yourself please. 

Keep going with this STU, don't let a few cynical people stop your good work. 

lexii, I have not commented on many post here recently.. but, when I see an attention seeking post I will comment.. I know stu is your new love and you will stick up for him.. its natural.. I would do the same.. x

Disco would you read PM because I do believe what we talked before you classified wrongly.

there's big difference between more detailed skin and changing cartoony models to realistic ones.

1) - is more details on skin such as wrinkless, veins, pubes

2) - is changing model completely, changing face, bone structure and everything else

edit: how about you put 3dx model and your model next to each other so people know what they are voting for because they way you put it is totally wrong.

After speaking with you earlier I feel that you have crossed a line I did not ask you to publicly tell everyone that I have created my own character model.

So thank you for stirring the pot. Note: Not everyone wants to run around with cat ears and tails just because a group of people does and wants their game to look like anime, doesn't mean everyone else does.  Also, I am totally cool with that kind of stuff too, some of it is pretty hot.

My Case:

post-1930-0-44479100-1414831389_thumb.jpg

how about you post face disco? I think that's most important part.

I am sorry i love your work I really do but you gotta take feedback in .... you shut anyone who tries to help you and give you feedback you disagree with.

I asked you if I can post it to my friends you said yes. Every single of them gave you feedback and you burst in rage how we are all stupid

Act like adult and not as child... we are all trying to help dont shut us in.

That is true Discostu i completely agree with you, not everyone wants it but the way you are asking your question here, as well as those low quality pictures from 3DX as well as the covered up crotch in the comparement don't really give us anything.

Still really excited to see how it'd look finished. Currently looking quite good :)

Anyway, of course, whichever would get more votes would of course be the better choice for the business, but i really feel the way you put it is quite.. ehm.. Well i guess you are happy with it and will not change it no matter what xP

Riela, been we have both been here long enough to see people who just want attention.. you are 100% correct that everyone wants the same, but some people just don't get it.. really not worth worrying about xx

You are absolutely right Macca.  Sorry. I didn't know everyone wanted cheesy anime sex.  So Fuck off I don't give a shit if you've been here since day one.

Also just to point out....as to the quality of the 3DX screens....sorry if they aren't good enough.  I didn't intend for them to be that way but that is the way they were ss, so that is the way I posted them.  But you all do play and know what the models look like.