3DXChat Community

Daysie & FrontDE Big Wedding Day Friday 8th March @ 9pm Cet

Daysie & FrontDE

Big Wedding Day

Wedding Ceremony is held at a Church in locations on Friday 8th March @ 21:00 Cet , 20:00 GMT, 3pm Est.

Daysie is one of our lovely Bare Bunnies, this is her special day and wishes you all to join them both in this moment of happiness. 

The wedding is also going to be on Youtube, please respect the ceremony.

The Wedding Venue is held at the LeenaSin Night Club, after the Ceremony.

p-U0i6f-GIS7ua-TTb1-Ds-Bkl-A.png

post-17177-0-97755000-1551817177_thumb.jpg

post-17177-0-83954500-1551817186_thumb.jpg

post-17177-0-46368900-1551817195_thumb.jpg

post-17177-0-85326000-1551817205_thumb.jpg

post-17177-0-88782500-1551817218_thumb.jpg

I already made one of the Biggest Weddings in 3dx chat.

Had over 1,144+ viewers, this is the wedding Video of PG and MP.

If you like to be remember then come and join us on Friday 8th March @9pm cet

Video Comment :-

Special moments on 3dx chat, its not just sex, Its More !! Its what the Community make it that counts. Play as a Role player or feel the need to truly find your love. Be Honest to the ones you fall in love with and get the respect of the community. Join us now @ 3DXChat.com.

Honestly the ceremony has absolutely nothing to do with the survival of the relationship....it is the bond between the two that makes the relationship last and perhaps Nikki yours did not last because it wasn’t meant to be but to make such a comment to a couple that are about to enjoy the day of their lives here is just petty and childish.

Honestly the ceremony has absolutely nothing to do with the survival of the relationship....it is the bond between the two that makes the relationship last and perhaps Nikki yours did not last because it wasn’t meant to be but to make such a comment to a couple that are about to enjoy the day of their lives here is just petty and childish.

I just tell from what I have seen here in the past 4 years. Why does a bond that is obviously super strong need a huge ceremony at an attentionscale of a Royal Wedding in the UK?

About my wedding that did not last... I have exactly married 1 time in 4 years and its still going. It happened between us two, there was no Royal Ceremony needed to show people we are super happy nor was any attention to it needed as we did it for us. Marriage in here just goes to easy. Some people have been married like 30 times already, its such a disgrace. This is a public forum and everyone is free to voice their opinion about something they like or dont. We can talk another time and look back at it and it will be like 99% of the other big weddings I ve witnessed (and wasted time attending)

So thats my opinion. You can agree or disagree.

I have to agree with Nikki here sadly, I been married 3 times in 3dxchat, and the 2 marriage that had ceremony and attention from people with party and all didnt really last more than 2 months, meanwhile the one I had in private lasted more than a year but the girl poofed at some point, and I do respect people opinions.  :) 

Nikki and Snipergirl, I understand people heading into a marriage and it fails alot, it happens all the time in RL. So 3dx chat is not an exception.

The thing is Daysie and FrontDE could last a life time and the love is strong between them. Who gives rights of who going to last and who doesn't, due to bad relationships, it happens.

This is there special day so why not give them there support and love, yeah I see very negative feeling over 3dx chat marriage, I been married over 1 year now and almost coming into 2 years, I love my wife so much and see loves me.

Some couple I know are still married from 3dx chat since 2015. some people bond are overwhelming and lets just have some positive feeling on this.

There is someone out there for you, someone special and love never dies, just a case of finding that someone special in everyone.

How a couple should celebrate its marriage should be up to the couple. Some want a small ceremony, others a big one. 

This isn't a discussion thread about marriages generally, it's an advertising thread for the marriage of Daysie and FrontDE.

So congratulations are welcome, but not criticism of the way they want to celebrate.