3DXChat Community

new update - white snakes come out of the penis

Anong

It seems people like everything in this update. they continue to play forum games and etc.
and it does not matter that in this update we were given things of poor quality. and Lisa said that everything is fine. so passive community.

Since I am here this community has said it all..always...straight and honest what would be better and what is nod good! You play a Game and this Forum has his own "Games" they are also sharing what they like, sharing there builds for free, sharing their experiences and playing this "Games" here like "Change one Word" or "Ban the Person above you" because it is a part of having just simply "Fun" always !!!! 

You should read all before you judge here 

Since I am here this community has said it all..always...straight and honest what would be better and what is nod good! You play a Game and this Forum has his own "Games" they are also sharing what they like, sharing there builds for free, sharing their experiences and playing this "Games" here like "Change one Word" or "Ban the Person above you" because it is a part of having just simply "Fun" always !!!! 

You should read all before you judge here 

you're right, the fun is much more important than the fact that under the guise of updating the game (for which we pay) we are given a pixel shit. and it only bothers 15-20 people. but since you are here, it is very important to me. Forget about the update, play on forum.

and I just want the community to be more active, and not allowed to feed himself with shit. the more people say that cumshot looks like minecraft, the more likely that Gizmo will return cumshot that was before(i hope).

And the lo-res socks now... and the awful looking lipstick that also looks lo-res... the 'cum' just looks like tapioca and it's a huge turn off.

This update should never have seen the light of day, and the 'hot-fix' only fixed a few of the problems... not all have been addressed... (what a shocker)

I think I agree.  Betty just confirmed to me that my snakes have turned into worms now.

Add me to the list of those who want the old cumshot-animations and faces back, please!

Still no real improvements after hotfiix No. 2., I think...

GIZMO !!!!

PLEASE  GIVE US BACK THE OLD CUMSHOT ANIMATION

anyone who wants to go back to the old animation should download

the following picture in profile and go on strike

streikdck0q.png

I actually completely agree with this. Not only was the texture prior to this one better looking, but Gizmo had finally, finally, FIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY fixed the damn clipping problem, where the cum would just spray out everywhere when you cum inside your partner. He had fixed it so that the cum would drip vertically from the hole instead. But now that same problem is back, with these weird milky tapeworm snakes. Please bring back that other texture and the clipping fix, the milky tapeworm snakes are just weird.

and nobody cares

You might not care, my friend, it would appear that some people do, to the extent they believe it worth posting about.

It seems to me that one of the things people are asking for is greater realism. While the issue of cum shots doesn’t greatly concern me I agree that greater realism is worth striving for. Don’t we all want the game to improve in ways that make our own game play better?

You might not care, my friend, it would appear that some people do, to the extent they believe it worth posting about.

It seems to me that one of the things people are asking for is greater realism. While the issue of cum shots doesn’t greatly concern me I agree that greater realism is worth striving for. Don’t we all want the game to improve in ways that make our own game play better?

let's not talk about realism. or do you think that the ideal female body is realistic? or maybe you want to see ugly sagging breasts? let's add cellulite and fat for more realism. or add big and ugly pussy lips. You'd be surprised, but this is also realistic. Yes, you are right, this game needs realism.

lol blyat.