3DXChat Community

NEW Patch Leave Mirror Texture Alone.

xDEAx

Well, Once again 3DX has jacked me up. My Gawd if you are going to change the mirror why not leave the old one alone and add a reflective mirror. as most of Us build from the mirror for the contemporary smooth texture it gives now every club I own will look like shit.  Thank You I appreciate this. UMM NOT..... Why do you Keep taking stuff away that works? if you want to make a change instead of jacking up everyone's hours and hours of work, Why not just make an addition. We know we have enough empty space's available in our texture box.

I just got in and had a look at this, the old texture is still there, unlike the wood and cloth they changed last patch..

Its now called glossy plastic, so you can change your items to that texture to get back the look youre after.

I just got in and had a look at this, the old texture is still there, unlike the wood and cloth they changed last patch..

Its now called glossy plastic, so you can change your items to that texture to get back the look youre after.

And why must I change anything back? If really like DEA it is again a proof of inability not of only gaming development but software development patterns and methods at all.

Corlors are fucked up too. A curtain i did out of water and which was kinda light blue now is green.

No, the Plastic is off looking nothing like the old mirror the plastic has a grainy look, unlike the smooth mirror, did also has a metal look I hate it and it is not the look I had achieved at worked outs to get edged bumped together for that smooth look to apply this texture