3DXChat Community

Emergency vote on the new face in character editor!

Takisa

Emergency vote on the new face in character editor!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to return the character face 1 as it was before the update 388, and make the new face an additional option?

• Yes of course! Let there be 2 different faces.
    • No, I don't use it anyway.

Honestly? What the fuck. Why would you change faces without anyone asking for it? I have had this face since the day I joined and I really don't want a new one. Is it such a problem to add a new face instead of screwing up the previous one? It's actually a big deal because I am used to my character and I refuse to play with a different face.

This another fine example of givin peeps wot they didnt ask for, out of tha THOUSANDS of ideas peeps have put forward you yet again botch eet with stuff peeps din ask fo and make a hash of eets. Ah havnt been very vocal and have supported on tha few good update decisions but this update is tha WORST!

Changing faces peeps use and are known by, changing tha facial textures and lighting so they look flat and matt looking, a DOWNGRADE! Ah was looking forward to this update and we get this badly executed rubbish with tings no one asked fo, LAME>

Please Fix ASAP! Thankyou.

And I'll add my complaints about the new cum texture!

Well, not the texture in the first place...that I heard being called as "looking like a worm" but the effect it has on a partners skin, too.

Betty seems to have a health as a rock but another partner showed signs of big blisters and swollen skin on her shoulders! Unbearable!!

Hm, I ask for condoms now even more.

PLEASE VOTE

You may not be affected by the change to face 1  ... but if 3DXChat decide it is OK to do it once, be sure it will happen again.

Just to be clear, everyones online persona is at risk .... 

It should be clearly stated to 3DXChat that messing with our, or our partners, long cultivated persona's is not OK ....

My vote is cast.

The old Face 1 has been my identity on 3DX since I started 3 years ago. It has become my look, who I am on 3DX. And who I have shared with the community in the form of my blogs for over 2 years. I currently feel lost without it. I look at myself now on 3DX and don't see me.

Here's really hoping we see a return of the old faces alongside the new.

I already stated my displeasure of some of the changes, especially Face 1, on the respective thread.

This is not accaptable, not in the slightest. Ask us first!

Maybe you should show off stuff before you add it!

Vids? Animations? Not only pictures! It's not that hard! (Realy. The afro is a "paper snippet" joke!)

So reverse the changes which so many don't like and look awfull! ASAP! And with "as soon as possible" is not meant a month later, not even a week, THIS week! Or better next two days at latest.

See ^^, lot of members was happy to get new update...but dev's forgot to tell ppl's about this bad new change, what will be next? omg...what a great move i did by not renewed my sub since 2017. Don't forget to ask for new content right?

Sorry,I'm alone voting NO cuz,yes idgas anymore I'm done since a fucking while.NO RESPECT

See ^^, lot of members was happy to get new update...but dev's forgot to tell ppl's about this bad new change, what will be next? omg...what a great move i did by not renewed my sub since 2017. Don't forget to ask for new content right?

You haven't played here since 2017...and you're still posting? Why?