3DXChat Community

Graphic problem

akiko

I installed 3dx on my laptop but as you can see on the screenshot just under, graphics are not what it should be.

My drivers are updated and my configuration is good enought to play maybe someting is missing ?

any ideas ?

mini_190302102840850435.png

3DX on drugs! :P

Joke aside. That is odd. Have seen lots of graphicle bugs for 3dx but that one is new to me.

Whats your configuration exactly? Did you try turning off and on different options ingame?

It is an issue with GPU. Old GPU are no more supported by NVDIA and others. So there is a problem with Unity (at least this version of unity)

is there something i can do ? or my laptop is too old ?

Akiko, I had the same problem on my relatively new (at the time) Acer laptop and, in my case, it related to onboard Intel graphics that were no longer supported under WIndows 10. I first noticed it in Second Life and, fortunately, someone has provided a Firestorm 32-bit version that resolved the problem but then 3DXChat did an update and the same problem occurred with it. There is nothing you can do with 3DXChat. I just don't bother to use my laptop any more for the game.

See my post here (from almost two years ago) in the original thread and I have a link to those graphics that have a problem.   

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5025-sky/?p=225780