3DXChat Community

Camden

Thanks to all who attended. I will post more screens soonish. Shanti wins pillow fight. Best Pajamas? too much alcohol. Anyway... It was a lot of fun and special thanks to DJ Ash for putting the tracks together then taking request! Opal won second place in the pillow  fight. That Shanti plays dirty :P :P!

Special thanks to Shanti for the awesome screen shots.

3_zps79f1cb10.png

Yay there's me in the red with the bear on my shirt and white shorts! :D

I would just like to say tonight has been awesome!!! I really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was amazing, I hope you all enjoyed the music that was played, it was a 2 day co-ordination between me and Camden to decide on what songs to play at the event! I would just like to say thank you to Camden, Stacy and Pashion for hosting such an amazing event and for having me be apart of it in a big way! And I look forward to future events!!! Thanks again guys it was something amazing to come back to the game too, I've missed you all much loves for you all ^^ <3

Yay there's me in the red with the bear on my shirt and white shorts! :D

I would just like to say tonight has been awesome!!! I really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was amazing, I hope you all enjoyed the music that was played, it was a 2 day co-ordination between me and Camden to decide on what songs to play at the event! I would just like to say thank you to Camden, Stacy and Pashion for hosting such an amazing event and for having me be apart of it in a big way! And I look forward to future events!!! Thanks again guys it was something amazing to come back to the game too, I've missed you all much loves for you all ^^ <3

And what a collabo.. Thanks again Ash. Loads of fun.

3enzudM.png

Wrk8tMI.png

We arrived late and the party was still great fun, so glad we made it.

Thank  you Camden, Staci and Passion 

PS. Ash the music was awesome.

Thanks FOO yeah the music lineup was great, you can thank Camden for the music list all were chosen by her! ^^

Yeah! That's right I dominated that pillow fight!! 

Thank you, Cam, Pash and Staci for such a good time. DJAsh, awesome of you to help Cam out with the set.

And...no...there was no tossing anyone's salad! ....or was there...???

Long live pillow fighter queen Opal!

(I was forced to write this at pillowpoint)

LOL he values his life, such an intelligent man.  :wub:

Haha, was really funny ^^ I was a bit drunk, my table was again full with beer :wacko:

And now I think too much ppl know of me too much things :ph34r::lol::D

Thank you very much Camden, Staci, Passion for your funny party, thank you MrAsh for the Music and the hard work behind this :)

Thank you all where was there for a lot of fun :)