3DXChat Community

Purity test

MeiLing

Despite being a writer/developer of Erotic Games, I'm pretty boring sexually.  (Actually, there probably is a causal relationship there.)  I did the 200 question quiz and assumed all questions referred to the real world, not things I've done in virtual worlds like 3dxchat. 

My score is 78%

As a parent, I found some of the questions about "purity" to be ... questionable.  Like the one about being orgasmed inside of.  How do they expect you to have kids?  Artificial insemination?  Or, maybe they're saying that having kids is impure. Of course, people who might think that were culled from the gene pool long ago...

I heavily appreciated that the gave the Calculator instructions first on an RPN calculator.

Tlaero

Despite being a writer/developer of Erotic Games, I'm pretty boring sexually.  (Actually, there probably is a causal relationship there.)  I did the 200 question quiz and assumed all questions referred to the real world, not things I've done in virtual worlds like 3dxchat. 

My score is 78%

As a parent, I found some of the questions about "purity" to be ... questionable.  Like the one about being orgasmed inside of.  How do they expect you to have kids?  Artificial insemination?  Or, maybe they're saying that having kids is impure. Of course, people who might think that were culled from the gene pool long ago...

I heavily appreciated that the gave the Calculator instructions first on an RPN calculator.

Tlaero

What if you have never been "orgasmed inside of" (never had sex with a man)? Is this test only for bi and hetro's ?