3DXChat Community

Nope, no V… just a late Kait.  Heard the call… I’m always checkin in on my LADY ;)  but was headed south somewhere on I45 and could not answer, reluctant to text n drive with my prize all bundled up in her Chicco. 

d8fx1ah-f15bfa8b-147a-4111-864e-6960f081

hmm, Next to Post... let’s see if I can entice my longtime dear friend Zoe from her Liar. Gotta be careful when waking her.  ;) 

Nope, no Dragon just a “late” Muse having trouble with her timing, again. But do have a dear Dragon friend. ;)  a pretty purple one… close enough?

Welcome Dunaxar :)  every kingdom has its actors… let’s see if we can add to this cast…

Next to post is a Damsel in Distress?

damsel-in-distress-painting-cropgal-598x

Someone called me?Here i am!

Greetings,everyone

e28016249ca3238c71767e8861faa356-1000.jp

The next will be one of the dragons

And here is one of the dragons posting, there are more around beside we two, I wonder? 

Nope, no Dragon just a “late” Muse having trouble with her timing, again. But do have a dear Dragon friend. ;)  a pretty purple one… close enough?

Welcome Dunaxar :)  every kingdom has its actors… let’s see if we can add to this cast…

Next to post is a Damsel in Distress?

damsel-in-distress-painting-cropgal-598x

So, to not take it out what the one that brought me here asked for, next one posting still is a Damsel in Distress.