3DXChat Community

Who is an actual player

MeiLing

I like this post MeiLing, ty.

I joined after last test server for a year, purchased Xgold, then renewed for additional with the 2018 holiday discount although I don't see it showing yet.

3DX is doing wonderful things, but I do pause when I see updates that break things which isn't unusual in virtual worlds. Doesn't mean I'm gone, just waiting to see...

"Think twice..." I didn't have to think about it. Answer is above and in some ways below for me. Their also seems to be a lot of mistrust in 3DX, and I'm not sure how that started in here because I wasn't here to see what happened to start it.

My first experiences with 3DX were in the last test world where I could be Cassey, so I created Cassey in the forum. After that I decided to register with the production site 3DXChat, but no I couldn't be Cassey in-world because name had been taken. Building, found 3DX Modz thinking must not be able to be Cassey their either, so just joined there as Cassi. Then I created Kassey because needed an account for another builder site in-world. Why did I do that? Because in the beginning I just wanted to build and didn't understand who was who and what was this and that. In other words, completely confused in the first few days.

I don't think others should feel pressured to post. Overall 3DXChat is fun, and I chose to post because I was irked a little when I first joined, and MeiLing gave me the opportunity to say something. :)

gxvnaJ8VdS.jpg

I almost forgot. KTest is a test avatar to make sure sexy things work as they should. You wouldn't think I would have to say that but I know I do. lol

fa10ee3a6717beaaa572b6e67381b22a.png
https://gyazo.com/fa10ee3a6717beaaa572b6e67381b22a

I'm a Christmas Special, so here until January.

Spend most of my time feeling like I don't really fit anywhere but, every now and then, there are moments I feel like I'm part of something.   It's those moments that keep me coming back.

Same in this forum really, I don't often post and when I do, immediately after I'm like nooooo  what were you thinking....  so gonna get pulled apart and eaten alive  lololol

Anyway, that's me  :)

5f6300220e.png

A ton of history in this picture, have an active subscription until Feb 2020.

I tend to hop around the world, see what people are up to and to see what people have built. Also hang out with friends most of the time in the game and just enjoying the company given by them. It's always nice to return after being gone for so long and see some old names pop up still active around the world.

I'm active here and in the game. 

My wife and I open a club - The Soap Factory when we feel like it.  We used to open more regular one time but it was too much with my time zone.  I hardly slept for 3 days lol.     Now its more fun being spontaneous.

We also open our hangouts for friends and just chilling.

We support clubs run by friends as well as the usual room hopping to mingle. We have been celebrants at weddings as well. 

If you see me in the game, come say hi,  I have the same name in the game as here.

I am a current member having renewed and took advantage of the xmas special just gone so I'm here until December 2019 at least.

vvMqYMb.jpg

I started in Achat in 2012 as Concerto. I was very forum active there.
In 2014 I moved here, when friends from Achat told me about it. Concerto was taken so I became Cordelia. I had done clothing development in Achat and was disappointed that I couldn't do it here but I got involved in the forum and ran my "InT'Sex" cartoon strip here for a long while. I was a heavy game user, very active.
I also tried a couple of other environments but preferred it here.
Later Achat introduced pose development as well and I jumped back for a bit, while still playing here, but I decided to move to Second Life in January 2016, as it offered more opportunities for development, again while continuing here in parallel.
At the end of 2017, around the time WE was introduced, I stopped subscribing here and concentrated on SL but, having continued to follow the forum here and seeing the great building works that people had accomplished, I took advantage of a Xmas special and rejoined 3DXChat at the end of 2018.
I still have several friends here, some from my original time at Achat, and have had several of my SL friends join here too. I've always managed to avoid drama or, rather, it seems to have avoided me, but I must admit that the environment seems very unusual here nowadays. Recently, a "friend" who I had known and supported for a long time told me to leave their room because I was wearing the pink cancer support logo on my t-shirt, which kind of symbolizes how I feel about the game generally (being told to leave, not the cancer logo ;) ).

3dx-cordelia.jpg

I’m around in game when i’m bored, same name.

l2hXVmy.png

55S4GQq.png

I started on the test server then tried it for a month on the main one last year as XTranceX. I left for a while but came back and took the xmas deal too. Changed my name since everyone assumed that name was because of the music. It wasn’t.

Fuck knows why i’m here. This place is weird but interesting. I’m as out of place and lost here as I am in life but perhaps the reflection teaches something.

I renewed by subscription in early January using the Christmas special.  These are my avi's although Susan, my original, rarely comes out to play.  She got left behind and Brandi created for reasons that would bore you. However, both are married to my husband as we believe it is the operator who takes the vow not the avi.  We wander and explore the game together and it never fails to make us laugh in one way or another. We have made fabulous close friends and continue to do so.  As club owners we have met many new people who never fail to make an impression.  If you see me around I would love a chat so feel free to say hello.  

N75qZdV.jpg

Did you found them?

post-5159-0-34717200-1451204827_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-76889800-1451204808_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-57369800-1451204817_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-91802200-1451204983_thumb.pngpost-5159-0-11731000-1439604752_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-74623900-1441703040_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-70581000-1442050275_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-96670300-1443916058_thumb.jpg

Probably not, cuz I'm out since 2017...

I left for many reasons. Primo, cuz I said my rl gender to someone I roleplayed with , and it turned in real drama shit,secondo, I did the mistake to play on 2 account at the same time causing another drama with many of my friends i didn't told about. tercio, finally i lost many friends and being bored of the game after few month's left on the side ,lost interest for the lack of contents and i needed some more space on my PC for my DCS game. That's what it was.

Still here in the forum for fun ...idk if i will come back one day.