3DXChat Community

I want to bring this to the attention to the Developers

She broke no rules. The only way you could interpret that is because the rules are so vague and poorly worded. Therefor it's subjective that she broke the ToS. And it's objective that the ToS is so poorly worded and intentionally vague and basically allows them to do whatever they feel like at the time.

She broke no rules. The only way you could interpret that is because the rules are so vague and poorly worded. Therefor it's subjective that she broke the ToS. And it's objective that the ToS is so poorly worded and intentionally vague and basically allows them to do whatever they feel like at the time.

Well, that is sad ofc, but it's basically how most of games/forums/social media ToSes works. 

Reading between the lines as it was not specifically discussed, it sounds like she already contacted 3DX and they explained their actions to her. Everything after that is just subjective opinions, they are not going to remove her suspension, that only happens if you are RobbieJ and you have been polishing the knobs of various moderators for several years. So she probably just has to take her lumps it would seem.

Here is a fact, JJ did get an avi of his banned, he broke the rules. RobT is not JimmyJuice, regardless of being liked or not liked rules are set, if they are broken off they go. As for contacting 3DX one try is not enough, give it a few, maybe they can accept that perhaps a suspension warning should have been made. Or perhaps not, up to them to try. 

Please dont derail a topic that has become an interesting discussion on Ageplay.

Honestly.. must forum topics always be spoiled by silliness and  little snipes to point score?

Back to topic.

Age play  can include paedophilia.  

Paedaphillia is against the law and I would never ever condone it. 

But ageplay also has a much wider aspect to it that is lawful as RobT and Gelda are pointing out.

Some people have certain fetishes that involve the below Age Play.

For example some guys like to dress up in nappies, suck on dummies and even enjoy suckling on a lactating woman.

It seems bizarre but it floats their boat.

men-in-diapers.jpg

Others involve  20 something females having a pensioner "Daddy"     This seems more acceptable in society and the "Daddy"  is often referred to as  "Lucky Bastard!"

397257_09.jpg

Please dont derail a topic that has become an interesting discussion on Ageplay.

Honestly.. must forum topics always be spoiled by silliness and  little snipes to point score?

Back to topic.

Age play  can include paedophilia.  

Paedaphillia is against the law and I would never ever condone it. 

But ageplay also has a much wider aspect to it that is lawful as RobT and Gelda are pointing out.

Some people have certain fetishes that involve the below Age Play.

For example some guys like to dress up in nappies, suck on dummies and even enjoy suckling on a lactating woman.

It seems bizarre but it floats their boat.

men-in-diapers.jpg

Others involve  20 something females having a pensioner "Daddy"     This seems more acceptable in society and the "Daddy"  is often referred to as  "Lucky Bastard!"

397257_09.jpg

I would still like to see the original banned profile. A general discussion about sexual preferences does not help here. Old guys young girls... diapers... fine... not my taste but legal... I saw once a documentation about a uk guy going shopping in diapers. I maybe would laugh if I see him in the supermarket... but if he is happy, everything is fine.... not against the law.

Law enforcement may consider this as a promotion of pedophilia and prohibit the game...

I quot this because in this game there are some law enforcing officials, off the job I am sure. The dev and moderators have to protect their game, if the rules are vague well that is why i say send them messages. I for one doubt you and your girl are for pedophilia and hope you can resolve the role playing misunderstanding. 

I would still like to see the original banned profile. A general discussion about sexual preferences does not help here. Old guys young girls... diapers... fine... not my taste but legal... I saw once a documentation about a uk guy going shopping in diapers. I maybe would laugh if I see him in the supermarket... but if he is happy, everything is fine.... not against the law.

She is 31. Regardless of the contents, it would not be illegal.

I quot this because in this game there are some law enforcing officials, off the job I am sure. The dev and moderators have to protect their game, if the rules are vague well that is why i say send them messages. I for one doubt you and your girl are for pedophilia and hope you can resolve the role playing misunderstanding. 

Indeed, actual pedophiles are the lowest of lows.

Stupid double post. Though it's still technically an issue..i just know where to focus on now

Getting an answer is rare, better than being left in the dark on what is going on. Gives you peace of mind and a way to move forward. In every game they have certain rules we do not agree with, like when I was younger I was banned for swearing in a lot of games lol. But we have to accept that if we enjoy these games we must abide by their rules.

Today, my in game wife, SanguineRain, tried to log in to 3DX....attachicon.gif1de5624ecd2d74a18f7ae66cfdafe975.png

As you can see, she has been blocked. I want the devs to give the reason as to why. Please.

This user has violated the rules of our community: a minor role-playing is being used, the age was less than 18 years old.

We have zero tolerance policy for underage sex and/or underage sexual preference.